Thread: RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE Prepaid Connection

SHYAM SUNDER GUPTA
    38, BURTOLLA STREET
    KOLKATA- 700007

Re: Mobile No. 9883270031

I was surprised to receive a message at 4:26 P.M on 12.03.2009 in my above mobile
    that a sum of Rs. 30/- has been deducted from my balance towards renewal
    subscription for Radio Pack Music, which I never wanted. I am even not aware about
    the operation of the system in the mobile.

Immediately on receiving the message I lodged a complain vide Docket No. 91573711 on
    12.03.09 at 5:10 P.M for de-activating the same and refund the amount debited.

for the same without the knowledge of owner of mobile.

the earlier one immediately when they activated the same.

Yours faithfully

Shyam Sunder Gupta

Nageshwar Prasad Guest

Default My mobile being out of service after recharge

Consumer court,
    GSM prepaid lifetime service
    Subject-My mobile being out of service after recharge
    I am a consumer of your lifetime service.I have recharged my phone on 31/08/2009 with a Top-up of Rs56/-. I received talktime of Rs 48/-,but my validity period is not extend till today,and now the it become out of service.
    Have you think this is a good way to satisfy your consumer? May be not,then why make this kind of problem for your consumer? I have already informed you on 01/09/2009 about my problem of validity extension.but not solve that complain and create a new kind of problem of out of service in a very motivative way.
    Please, solve my problem quickly.
    Thanks;
    NAGESHWAR PRASAD
    BOKARO STEEL CITY,(BOKARO),JHARKHAND.
    E-MAIL:manishkumargupta55@gmail.com

Default ISD Incoming problem

I have reliance GSM prepaid service which no. is 08081021740 ( Allahabad, U.P. ) I am unable to receive any ISD call while I can do ISD call.
    When my husband try to call me from DUBAI then he heared a message "PLEASE CHECK THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED"
    I contact many times on customer care. But no one is giving me suitable answer. Every time different different answer like
    1) your incoming facilities is OK now you can receive.
    2) He is using wrong code.
    3) He is using wrong number etc.
    Your customer Care stafff have no knowledge.
    I heard that reliance provide better service. But we feel & face that reliance service very poor & bad.

Sajid
    Web Engineer

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Sajid,

Pls. inform us, whether your area is under UP East or UP West Telecom Circle?

pratssmart@gmail.com Guest

Default unfair deduction of Rs.1/min instead of 50p/min

my mobile no. is 9832246746.I have noticed from 11 dec.2009 to 20 dec.2009 even it will continue unless you correct it that the company is charging Rs.1/min instead of 50p/min which was charged earlier.It is highly objectionable and unethical.please correct the charges and return the excess amount.kindly send me sms about your action at above number.

Default Plz deactivate all my value added services

From last one month I am continuously requesting to Reliance Smart Customer Care to deactivate my all value added services. And they (customer care) had 6 times confirmed me that my value added services would be closed. But Smart Customer Care didn't do it yet.
    And for your information, I am old customer of Reliance Smart last 3 years. I never active these value added services. Just they (Reliance Smart GSM Services) are cheating me.
    Please take some corrective step for me & all Reliance Smart GSM's customers.

Debraj Kumar Dutta
    Mobile No. 9883334014

oliviasmith is offline Junior Member

Smile Hi

Hey this site is very helpful for me. thanks for sharing this i like it.

Vijay Sanjos Alexander Guest

Default Disconnection of service after one month for non-submission of documents

This is with regard with my Reliance prepaid mobile connection with the number +918088734364.

I have bought this mobile connection more than a month before from M.N mobiles, Marthahalli, Bangalore along with another reliance number and I have submitted all the relevant necessary documents for each of the mobile connection.

Without any prior notice by SMS or Call, my mobile (+918088734364) got disconnected from yesterday onwards and when I called up the customer care, they are asking me to provide the documents again to the dealer and conveyed to me that my connection will be getting re-activated once the documents data entry is done in the system which will take days.

As far as I know if a mobile connection is given to a customer, the supporting documents are to be collected in a week or else the same will be disconnected. Also the mobile operator will send SMS or has to call the customer conveying him that the documents are to be furnished to avoid the disconnection of his/her number.

As mentioned before, I have bought 2 reliance connection at the same time by providing different copies of the same document and only one of my number got disconnected.

To register a complaint, I called up the customer care today morning and I was told by the IVRS that my call will be attended in 5 min and it took 13 min to answer my call.

Also Reliance customer care executive, Mr.Linkraj refused to register a complaint for me and rather helping me out he was trying to be defensive. After submission of my documents again to the dealer today, again I called up the customer care and been in the call queue for another 15 min and the lady who attended my call conveyed me that reconnection will take more than a day’s time.

In short I am an unfortunate Reliance GSM customer, who has given his number for his upcoming business and lost his money, time, clients and business by this disconnection of number which was not at all his fault.

Late Disconnection of mobile for non submission of documents after a month is a serious security threat to our country. Does it mean that process in Reliance not intact and is not concerned about the rules and regulation of our country and causing a security breach?

About my misplaced/lost document? Anyone can use it for any illegal activities.

If the complaint section doesn’t accept/register any complaint then why is the complaint section for?

Vijay

Smile online reliance gsm recharge

[QUOTE=
    Vijay[/QUOTE]

U can use rechargeguru.com to get reliance gsm online recharge.

Yes Ril-GSM Signal is low at delhi also.

Bhai Jaan

akhiltikmani is offline Junior Member

Default Reliance GSM Prepaid

Re: Mobile No. 9835111101

I was surprised to receive a message at 7:54 P.M on 20.01.2010 in my above mobile number 9835111101
    that a sum of Rs. 30/- has been deducted from my balance towards renewal
    subscription for Bejan Daruwala Astro Pack, which I never wanted. I am even not aware about the operation of the system in the mobile.

Immediately on receiving the message I tried to lodge a complain on 98351 98351 for de-activating the same and refund the amount debited but I did not get a response.

It is very funny that you take your own decision to activate the services and charge for the same without the knowledge of owner of number.

In the premises, I shall like the company to refund the above amount together with the earlier one immediately when they activated the same.

I shall above like to ban sending me messages from immediate effect and note that if any charge is levied without my written consent. I shall not be liable for payment.

Yours faithfully

Akhil Tikmani
    Last edited by akhiltikmani; 01-21-2010 at 03:49 PM.

Unregisteredby Guest

Angry VAS application gets activated automotically without any consent:Mobile- 9835126008

This is in regard to my father's mobile number 9835126008.

Without any consent; Some VAS application like gets activated twice/thrice for FMIndial and Bejan Daruwala Astro Pack. I have been charged thrice for FMRadiol and Bejan Daruwala and balance of 150 rupees have been dedcuted for the same. Please stop all the VAS application at the earliest.

I have also lodged a complaint with Reliance Customer Care web portal for putting the balance back.

Also, can you guys please inform me as what are the different Customer care numbers for Smart(Relaince GSM). I am trying to call 9835198351 ; but always gets an IVR message that "NUMBER IS BUSY. PLEASE TRY AFTER SOME TIME".

R N Prasad

Tanu's Avatar
    Tanu is offline Senior Member

Hello Consumer Court Members,

In case you are not satisfied with the response of the Customer Service Centre, please feel free to contact the Nodal Officer of your Circle mentioned below with your complaint reference number and details of the complaint / grievance.

The Nodal Officer will revert to you through your preferred mode of contact, with a resolution / response within 10 days of the registration of the complaint.

To know the address of your area nodal officer always post your complaint with your full contact details and the complaint nos. registered with the customer care.

shivkumarsen007 Guest

Default Lost sim mobile no. 8010462500

mera phone gum ho gaya hai jisme reliance GSM ka no.8010462500 chal raha tha .Sir, ise trace karke mujhe mere mobile NOKIA 3110c ka IMEI No.sms ke dwara mere dusre no. par send karne ka kashth kare. mera dusra no. 9278005999 hai. sir, mai ACP/office samaipur Badli me kaam karta hu.Please meri Maddat kare.Aaj bhi is no pe call mill rahi hai.

amitce07@gmail.com Guest

Default Complaint for having "Caller tune" when I have not activated and deduction of Rs.30

Consumer Court,
    Reliance Smart GSM service,

Sub : Complaint for having "Caller tune" when I have not activated and deduction of Rs.30 from cell no 09749251787.

On saturday morning, 06.02.10, I have got a messege from '51234' that " YOUR SUBCRIPTION TO CRBT SERVICES HAS BEEN RENEWED AT Rs 30 FOR A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS", and while checking my balance it is 30 short of my last seen balance. While having no information of having "caller tune" at my phone and while I have not activated the service, they are deducting Rs 30 from my cell.
    While I asked one of my freind that when you can hear the "caller tune" of my phone, she said that for 7-8 days i can hear it. If the subscription has been for 30 days then they should not deduct the money for 7-8 days.
    It have earnest request to pls look after the matter and do the thing at the earliest.
    ThanKing You,

Sarbahal
    Jharsuguda 768201
    Orissa

Mobile No. 9778066550(Orissa)

I had recharged Rs 110 on 29/11/09 & checked the balance through *367# & got Rs 37
    Only. Rs 60 has been deducted from my balance without my Knowledge, When I talked to
    Customer care, his representative told me so many packages activated in my mobile
    without my permission. My complaint has been lodged Vide no. 114383034 on dated
    1/12/09 by him, same day I had gone to our local distributor & complaint registered
    by him. Its no. is 1518865146 1/12/09 for deactivating & do refund the amount
    earlier debited.

It is very funny that RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE had taken own decision to activate
    the services and charging the same without the knowledge of owner of the mobile.

I shall like RELIANCE SMART GSM SERVICE to refund the entire amount debited due to
    activation of these services.

I will like to stop sending on my mobile such unwanted massage.

yours faithfully