Thread: Complaint against NOKIA CARE

Default Complaint against NOKIA CARE

Name:  NOKIA-CARE.jpg

Consumer Court,
    India

I had submitted my mobile phone model Nokia 5310 express Music to Nokia Care Intouch
    Del TA108/ Tughlakabad Extension Okhla Road New Delhi 19. Branch for display broken
    On 10th March, 09. From there i got job sheet (105433527/090310/2) and i had
    collected my handset on 12th march, 09 but it was not working . When I visited the
    Nokia Care branch..They repaired the Display and gave it to me to check the working
    condition. When i opened the Handset to put the sim in, I found the tray to be
    broken by the nokia care executive . when i asked them that what happened to the Sim
    tray they said we don't know. then they checked it for 15-20 min. and then they
    reverted to me that this was not their fault the tray was broken by me while
    checking the display in front of them, with in the time frame 10 second. Then I
    refused to pay and they took my phone, again placed the broken display and handed it
    over to me. At the time of submitting my phone to that outlet i had
    submitted Rs. -110/- which was not refunded to me they just wasted my time and money.
    The feedback from the staff"
    Sunil Sandhu (TRC Engineer) - - The tray was broken at the time of submitting the phone
    Jyoti Mehra (CCO) - - The tray was broken at the time when I am checking my phone
    display.
    Naresh Ganoijia (Manager) - - We can do anything Do what you want.?????????

I am really frustrated to hear lame excuses and but sorry to say that the service of
    Nokia which they provide to the customers is really pathetic...

regards,
    Deepti Taneja

Thumbs down Nokia care beware

I had submitted my Nokia N72 handset to Nokia Care A21 Nehru Ground, Faridabad job sheet no. (106433527/090723/41) on 18 July 2009 as its display was not working although I was able to recieve and make calls. The changed the display ice in Rs.700 as the phone was out of warranty. I got the set back on 21st July and on the very same day found out that the key pad was not functioning properly and the phone got hang every time I tried making or receiving a call or tried to type message. The next day I couldn't go as I had some urgent work and went to Nokia Care on 23rd july and told them the problem I was facing. They asked me to leave the phone there they will check it and let me know what the problem is along with the amount that i'll have to pay for the repair the next day. On asking that why should I pay again as the fault was theirs and not mine as the phone was working absolutely fine except for the display when I gave it for repair. They said that it was not their responsibility they are only responsible for the display ice which they changed and not for any other problem even if it occured while repairing the set. We waited for two days and got no response whatsoever from their side when we our selves went to check if the set was repaired or not we were told that since their engineer was not there it will take some more time its been ten days now and after paying them what they asked for I have still not got my handset back. I now feel it was a wrong decission to give the set to Nokia care for repair I should have given it to some other mobile shop for repair I would have surely got better service than this. What's the use of giving it to the authorised service centere if the service providede is like this.

I am really frustated now tired of hearing nonsense excuese. I would suggest other people not to go to Nokia Care if this is what Nokia Care provides. Please Beware of Nokia Care.....

Kindly visit Mobile Handset Complaints this may help you.

Amit Gogna Guest

Default Cheap Service from Nokia Care//They Steal

I gave my Phone (N79) to Noida Sector 2 Nokia Care. I received my phone after 18 Days with issues resolved but the cover of the Handset changed. There are now scratches on my phone screen and looks as if very badly mishandled. I am very frustrated with the Nokia Care Sector 2, Noida Service and whole heartedly wish that they stop cheating and stealing. These cheap activities by Nokia Care Staff is really disgusting.

Amit Gogna
    amit_gogna@gmail.com

Default nokia care complaint

I have purchase Nokia 3110 classic on 27 March, 2009 in New Bombay. It is now in warrantee period. Within one year I have faced problem in it. First its music player was stopped working, then now it was completely stoped means it can't switched on too.
    So I gave it to Nokia care at Siddhivinayak Electronics, 11/12, Varadvinayak Colony Rly Gate, New Panvel (E)-410206, on 12th Aug, 09. IMEI number is 353203030702891.They told me that the mobile is now in dead condition so it doesn't switched on & also gave its delivery date as 19th Ag, 09. They have also told that if it not works they will give me new model of it.
    I go there today but they told me that, it will take some 10-15 days more. It is too large period. I have requested them to do in hurry, but they told that they can’t do anything. There are some other people who faced same problem.
    If this is the situation, then we are not in good service from Nokia Care. Because you know the importance of mobile phones. If you can’t manage it then give me some other handset to use within these days, because I need mobile. No one can contact me so I am in a big trouble.
    Please look over this problem otherwise, I will complain about Nokia Care in Newspaper too

Prajyoti Desai

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Desai,

In case of Mobile handsets, if we are not satisfied with the responses or the services of service centre, we can lodge our complaint with the head office of the Mobile Co. for the same. So, pls. send a written complaint to the MD of the Co. at their head office address, as soon as possible with the copy of the bill and job sheet card provided by service centre.

Default Nokia mobile Set-Repair in Waranty period

The Senior Manager Customer Care, Nokia
    India

I submitted my Nokia mobile phone model 7210 C (Supernova) ESN No 355231031760004 and product no 0581686 for service in warranty to Signature Communications,B-100A,SouthCity-Gurgaon.Signature_ggnnokiacareindia.com) on 24th Aug’09 reporting minor contact problems, with returnable date 8th Sep’09. Job sheet No is 282433527/090824/1 I have bought the mobile set as on dated 11th July’09. I am following up on them after returnable date by giving numerous calls after new date by date given by them, as on 16th Sep’09 they give me this number 011-30303838. But when I call on this number no proper response given by them.

I am really frustrated to hear this answer from company. But sorry to say that the service which you provided to the customers is really pathetic…What I am planning to do is buy cell phone NOT of NOKIA BRAND definitely this time.

I unable to tell you what problem I am facing……………

Please reply as soon as possible

With Regards
    Sanjay Kumar
    Gurgaon

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

To sort out your complaint, you’ll have to send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. with copy of bill and job sheet cards. Send you complaint through registered post or courier and don’t forget to keep a copy of that letter with you. Mark your complaint to the Managing Director of the Co. and wait for the response, for 15 to 20 days. Revert back soon with the reply from the Co.

viresh is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default purchased a new nokia fone but camera is defected

dear sir/ ma'am,

i am viresh kumar, & recently i purchased a new nokia handset 6208c worth 9900 Rs. from hotspot chitranjan park, delhi on 26 september..2009

and i borrow this amount of money from one of my friend, and main thing i purchased this mobile only because of its 3.2 megapixel camera, other wise i can purchase any of the mobile at the cost of 5000 Rs,

after using it i found its camera is worst then a VGA camera..

& battery backup is like damn shit..

& then i called hot spot n they said go to nokia care, i went there yesterday 30 September, they said they will rectify this problem i submitted my cell fone to them & in evening i got my mobile back but its still like before...

please help me out now what i'll do now, or my 9900/- are wasted...

pleas please help me..........

viresh kumar

viresh_2004@yahoo.co.in

Default complaint against nokia care for not giving me my phone

Customer services Department

8 Nov. 2009

Dear Sir/Mam,
    NOT RECEIVED THE REPLACED CELL PHONE FROM NOKIA CARE

I really need your help with this.On 30th June 2009 I submitted my nokia 5610 express music cell phone at nokia care ,A-17 Krishna Nagar 1st,Inside @@@@hi Nagar, Speed Post Office Lane,Tonk Road ,Jaipur, for repair regarding malfunctioning of keypad and the transreceiver .
    After 10 days when I went back to nokia care they replied that my cell will be replaced within 15 days .
    I waited for some 20 days more and I went back to nokia care . Officials there said it is still is progress and you have to wait for another 10 days .
    I waited and the same things happened again and i didn't get my cell phone back.
    Now it has been 5 months from the day i deposited my cell phone and havn't received yet.
    The official at the Nokia care has been rude to me and now not even paying heed to my problem.
    I have even tried the customer care number 30303838 atleast 6 times still no positive response has been given to me.
    I would deeply request you look into the matter and pls deliver the cell phone or if have any other other alternative
    My jobsheet number is: 108433527/090630/44
    Model name : 5610d-1
    IMIE number : 358652019983820
    Date of submission: 30/jun/2009
    My email: ecool_milo@yahoo.co.in

The better way to solve it would be immediately dispatching the cell phone to the baove mentioned Nokia Care Center ,or if it is out of stock then with an agreed way forward, replacing the cell phone with another same priced and same featured model cell phone.

The Harrasment and the problems faced by me are now crossing limits .
    I wish u understand my problem .I even admire the good sevice i had with nokia cell phones .Its is just because of it that I have no wish to go elsewhere and hope that a solution can be found.

I look forward to hear from you soon ,so that i can appreciate your help

Yours Faithfully
    Milan Agarwal

idrish balagami Guest

Default Complain with the replacement of the handset

As i wanted to report you about the problem creating with my nokia N79.Again my handset have been send to delhi though rajkot and my job sheet number is 650504867/091009/2 on 9oct-2009.and its my last four time job sheet no.
    1. 650504867/090401/95
    2. 650504867/090708/26
    3. 650504867/091009/2
    4. 650504867/091024/22

I have also been visited to rajkot for more thn 8 time and they have send the handset 5 time to delhi but i didn't satisfy with your service,phone is creating many problems.Due to this my routing works are delayed and this is not fare enough for a customer.As nokia is an reparted company.I an getting bored and tired of this matter as my business work is stopped because of this work and who will give the loss of my firm.Sir its an request for you plz do something and replace my handset and i know you will understand the importance of work time and also me.
    Waiting for reply.

thanking you.I remain

your faithfully
    idrish balagami
    pratik .c. shah likes this.

VINDHYACHAL PANDEY Guest

Angry change the mobile 3110

dear sir/Madam
    i am vindhyachal pandey, i am using nokia 3110c cell phone for only one year but his music player is not working properly . when i start the music player it shows that no music files is found.So this is request to please send your mecanic to operate the phone.and if he is not able to operate the phone then please change my cell phone because i feel very trouble to take this phone.

VINDHYACHAL PANDEY

Mithilesh Kumar Jha Guest

Post Nokia 5310

My Name is Mithilesh kumar jha,
    I have Nokia 5310 mobile since last 8 month.
    IMEI No. 351934038515586

Before some days while low betray and switch of.
    It was not switching on, hence I have given my mobile for repair at your Nokia Care Service Center on 03/11/2009 at Mahavir Electronics,
    Sector 23, Nerul (e),
    Navi Mumbai,
    ASC Code – 640_504867
    Contact number – 022 27706402

He has returned my mobile on 06/11/2009 by saying it cannot be repaired.

If you want to repair it we have to send it to company HO – Noida.
    I asked OK. but He has returned my mobile on 11/12/2009 by saying it cannot be repaired in H-O Noida. and change in my mobile display & other parts.

This total experience is forcing me to think like why I have given my mobile to Nokia Care, instead of it I could have given it to local service center?

So pls let me know will Nokia Company look into the matter & take action against the dealer & solve my problem?

So pls revert back what will be your +ve action in this matter?

Mithilesh Kumar Jha
    022 30642325

Default Respected Sir,

My name is Vineeth M Namboothiri.I am at Muvattupuzha in Ernakulam dist.I want to register a complaint.I like NOKIA 6233 mobile phone very much.But that mobile phone not available now.I search every where.So please give a solution immediately and send to my email id"vinusreevalsom@yahoo.com".

registered Guest

Post Nokia 5310

My Name is Mithilesh kumar jha,
    I have Nokia 5310 mobile since last 8 month.
    IMEI No. 351934038515586

Before some days while low betray and switch of.
    Sector 23, Nerul (e),
    Navi Mumbai,
    ASC Code – 640_504867
    Contact number – 022 27706402

He has returned my mobile on 06/11/2009 by saying it cannot be repaired.

If you want to repair it we have to send it to company HO – Noida.

So pls revert back what will be your +ve action in this matter?

Mithilesh Kumar Jha