Thread: Complaint against NOKIA CARE

vijayywagh Guest

Thumbs down Regarding Nokia Care in Kalyan

This is regarding Nokia Care in Kalyan.

I had visited regarding my mom's new phone which was purchase by me Nov 2009.

I got problem in key pad only but when I visited Nokia Care the technical person is talking bad words.

I requested him to talk as a gentelman & told him about the keypad issue.

He is telling me that this phone was previously open & it has scraches on the screen which is not relevent with the issue.

After that he told me that you submit the phone to us & it will be estimated prise for this problem may vary from 600 to 1200.

He given me estimatation and told me that they are only one in this area.

I requested him that mobile phone is in warrenty period so please help me to come out from the issue.

As I purchase the mobile phone from Kalyan Nokia gallary, Irequested him to talk with them regarding the warrenty issue.

He shouted on me like any thing & told me that I am the person who will deside what to do.

I visited to Nokia gallary reagrding the cost implication of the mobile phone then they told me they are not aware & talk to senior person in Nokia.

I need help from you to come out from this issue.

I like to know following things -

1) How can we know that the mobile phone is new or it is open ?

2) How people sitting in Nokia Care can deside by themselves about the expence with out any consulatation?

3) What I can do now to get my mobile phone from Nokia Care.

4) I really surprise the company like Nokia are not having any control on their service department?

5) Now my mobile was used by my mom so no question of opening as she understand only reciving the calls only she never call any one till today.

6) Now if I am going to collect the mobile phone that time can I pay the amount ask by the person & where I get the reumbersment of the same amout as the mobile phone is in warrenty period.

Personal Information -

Name - Vijay Y. Wagh
    Company - L&T Ltd. Mumbai
    Address - A-30, Durganagar, Lalchakki Road, Ulhasnagar -4. Dist - Thane
    Mobile No. - 09850672577 / 09820466577
    E-Mail - waghvy@LNTEBG.COM

Please give call in case of any clarification.

Vijay Y. Wagh

Lokesh Kumar Verma Guest

Post Complaint Against Nokia Care(GSM Communication, Ghaziabad)

I hava nokia phone 3500 classic Imei No. -355747026262565. In my phone some problem occur show message CONTACT Service, when I come to nokia care, and phone warranty is off. they asked me to give Rs 850 and said takr to phone after 10 days. after 10 they give me new phone , when i came to my room mobile do charging. i went again to nokia care they said it is another problem ,but my phone charge previous correctly, they sadi me tke phone after 10 days,t hey again me give new phone , when i come to my room its loud speaker not working at my room, and after some days it is automatically switch off and switch on , when i insert a m/m card in it, i am very haarrased by nokia care , nokia is worst phone on India, and its service worst in the world. i want to they give me my phone at my place as early .

Hem Raj Bhardwaj Guest

Default complaint against nokia care at chandigarh

i m Hem Raj Bhardwaj, Advocate. i m residing at chandigarh. i purchased nokia 2700 classic. later on that creates some problem in bluetooth device. i went to nokia care, sector 22-D, chandigarh, where they just installed the software in my nokia set. and give me the time for the delivery after 4 hours. when i went at 4 pm they hand over my set and when i ask that i wants to check that the problem is resolved they just replied that yes our engineer is satisfied. i go back my home in the evening i checked my set but i found the same problem is there. i again went to the center and then they told me that this set be send to N.Delhi for the necessary repairs.
    but till today i have no information when they delivered me my set.
    thankx.

i hve purchased nokia 5233 imei=352000042335301 from junagadh gujarat and i used it for only 6 days and their was a fault in my mobile
    the music player was not opening ..
    so i gave it to nokia care they gave me my mobile after15 days and when i got my mobile
    they hve changed my original speaker
    the nokia cares staff is disguisting ......

Naba127 Guest

Default My n97 mini not charching

I had purchased the set on 07-05-2010 and from 09-05-2010 the battery not charging and submit mobile in nokia care on 10 may... they returned after keeping three day and again battery not functioning properly.. And again submitted to nokia care, after keeping 15 days returned me with repairing, this time also it fails to work and I request to replace a new battery instead of old one(out of work).......
    Naba Kumar Roy
    Nokia N97 mini
    IME No- 351979040239865
    Battery - N-101155400670603
    Contact No- +919435210708

MP Gupta Guest

Angry Problem " SIM: Inser SIM Card" is not solved

I have rpeatedly made complain of my Nokia Mobile Model name :- 1203.
    The above problem is not solved yet.
    No Body is taking care of it, I suggest no one shoud by Nokia model any more because their service is very poor.

Default problem regarding price increament after repairing in jamnagar nokia care center

problem regarding price
    While checking, the customer executive evaluated the total coast of phone repairing worth rs 230 and while at the time of taking the phone after repairation, the same executive increased that price at rs 550. our job seat no is 533504867/100717/7 dtd 17/07/2010. this happens several time and to every customer. so do take immediately action and give the reply to us on our cell-9909912666 or to give an mail at snehalbhatt35@yahoo.com

Mahesh Garg Guest

Default Complaint Against Nokia Care

I ( Mahesh Garg -- +919988883399) would like to file a complaint against the Nokia Service Center as mentioned below,
    Electra Care,
    Quite Office Number 07, Opp. Khukhrain Bhavan,
    Sec. 35 A
    Chandigarh

Service Center Details
    ASC- 163_433527
    Contact No.- 0172-4659517
    E-mail ID- electra_chd@nokiacareindia.com

I would like to share with you the trouble that is caused due to above authorised service center for Nokia service center.
    Sir As my Nokia N97 is not working properly, i consulted the Nokia Care and they suggested me to update the software which will be free as it is under warrenty. After the update of software nothing Happend the problem remained same.
    then they said that they will send the phone to factory and told me that the display of phone is broken which needs to be repaired first and will cost me around 2200.
    After i repaired my Display from there store itself under the bill no. 0122 dated 26 April 2010.
    They didn't even send it to factory and the problem remained the same way.
    after which i consulted the manager and i was surprised to see manager did not even behave with me properly and took my problem in a funny part. After keeping the Phone with them for 2 months they said that they will change the IMEI no. and will store new hardware.
    But sir i am really sorry to say that the same problem is still occuring the same way.
    I request you to kindly look into this and help me to come out of this issue.
    I am ready to cooperate you at my best level help to you to sort this issue.

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Default Job Sheet

Hello, Consumer Court Members,

NOTE: Always take Job sheet and keep it safe, If you need to drag Nokia to the Consumer Forum then the job sheet is the main document that may help you.

Suvendu Mishra1981 Guest

Default Nokia 2330C model problem

Hi there,

I have a problem with my Nokia 2330C model, which I have the mobile is not working perfectly, it is getting switched off frequently, calls are not coming & the media songs are deleted frequently. Already it has given two times in Nokia care Royapettah. Where they are rectifying it for 4 days, after 4 days same problem continues.

For the same reason I have extended my warrenty period by one year too. If the same problem continues I will move to consumer court regarding the quality given during the warrenty period.

arvind_r23@yahoo.com Guest

Default 7210 Supernova Software Problem

Dear Sir/Madam
    My Name is Ravindra.R I have 7210 Supernova handset which had an software problem and i took it to Nokia Care of Rajajinagar on 13th of July and is been solved after that it had the same problem for three times i am roaming for the same problem again and again but it is not been solved clearly it is appearing a same problem again for the fourth time i request you to please clarify my problem as soon as possible for the life time my contact no. is 7204588862 and the alternate one is 9945746902

sanjeet sachdeva Guest

Default nokia 5233

dear sir/madam
    i have given my mobile three four times in nokia care but the same problem facing again and again, nokia peaple says thier policy t&c are same but one nokia care they were not submiting my mobile they said it will b not under warrenty bcoz bord r bad but my mobile is in under warrenty i throught out from there 2 the next noki care but there i found they thet recieved my phone and cheked it thet said yes it will b under warrenty why, plz i reqetesd to see d matter i want my mobile proper resolve why one nokia care is denying my mobile but second nokia care is not,i shall b thanfull if u will see the matter,
    thanking you
    sanjeet singh sachdeva
    con: 9910000411

Default Nokia..failure to connect

i have purchased a nokia 5800 5/08/2009 i had only used the phone till faebruary 2010 before th phone gave me problems firstwas the screen, bacame blur went in for repairs in March came back in May used it til June gave it back because it switches off, most of the time is off then why do i need a phone? gave that in on the 30/07/2010 was due to come back on the 14/08/2010 , when called Alpha cellula Yusuf on that date he tells me that he mistakely sent the wrong 5800 to jhb he then sends it on that day a further delay, of onther two weeks.. this phone spent more time in repairs then with me as a phone in was not even a year and so much of problems at this moment i still does no have it?
    what do i do? carry on allowing this to happen?
    i stop here , i give Nokia and Alpha 48 hours to respond to me with a new phone or i take it up... if it means me taking my dirty laundry at the press then i will do so it is now not incompetence its stupidity.
    48 hours thats all..

disspointed client

Ajay sharma Guest

Angry complaint for Nokia 6208c which is not working properly

Sir/Madam,

I shall be highly obliged if some attention is provided to my problem. I have purchased my cell ( Nokia 6208c)
    on 23/08/09 and its EMI no. is 356872024960439. I am having problem in it after few days of purchasing.I had
    submitted my phone many times at the Nokia care (Near Shadipur metro station) but my problem is not solved.Problem is occured again and again two times they said they are sending my phone to the company but i got the same result my phone is not working.

Some problems which I am having in my phone :-

1. If i switch my phone and restart it, it will hange.
    2. Enable to use opera mini.some software problem.
    3. Messages are not received in a correct format again software problem.
    4. Some times when my phone on vibration it dosen't apprised me about the calls or messages.
    5. Some time my phone switch off automatically.
    6. Some time message are not received to me and the person to which i am sending the messages but when, I
    restart my phone this problem is sorted out for that time but again occured after some time.

I have wasted my time at the Nokia Care many times but i am fed up now plz..... tell What to do? Now my warrenty is about to finish on 23/08/10.I am very disappointed about the service which i got from the nokia care.All the promises for the service are seems to be broken.I shallly be obliged if you can help me.

Disappointed Customer
    Ajay Sharma
    Email id - ajaysharma178@yahoo.com
    contact no. 9910215447
    Address - T-544/2b,Street no.21,
    Baljeet Nagar,New delhi -110008.

parakram is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

Deepti
    i feel sad for you, even i had a so bad exp. with nokia care people.

1. complaint against nokia care