Thread: Complaint against NOKIA CARE

Default Regarding poor service of Nokia

Dear.....

I am Ashish Rattan citizen of Delhi. Unfortunately using the biggest brand of today's Mobile company Cell Phone NOKIA. I am using a cell phone model 6500S which i purchased on 21/07/2008. But it starts creating problem from the month of November by not getting Switch ON. And thats why i submitted it to your Autherised Service Center at CARE POINT Radheypuri Extn-2 on17/11/2009 which was my biggest mistake of my entire life. They ensure me to deliver the headset within two working days i.e. on 19/11/2009. But now it is more than one month can you please tell me the reason for the delay of this. After all the customer is suffering because of you now i feel it was a wrong decission to give the set to Nokia care for repair I should have given it to some other mobile shop for repair I would have surely got better service than this. What's the use of giving it to the authorised service centere if the service providede is like this.
    I am really frustated now tired of hearing nonsense excuese. I would suggest other people not to go to Nokia Care if this is what Nokia Care provides. Please Beware of Nokia Care.....

Complaint No. 221433527/091117/17
    Complaint date: 17/11/2009
    Model Name: 6500S
    Product Code: 0565059

Ashish Rattan

lnt.rajender@gmail.com Guest

Default no response on headhone proublem

Dear sir/madam
    there a proublem of no audio in headphone occured in my phone nokia 5130 IMEI No-355212037158559; this is in warrenty therefore for rectifying the proublem i submitted this to nokia care addressed:Marvellous 115 green square hisar on dated 05/jan/2010. They give me a waiting time of one week and asked to call after one week but when i called they said that it will take one more week. When i asked after one more week they said that it didn't rectified we can't say confirmed and again asked to call for the next two days but there was not any response. now they are keeping me on calling to ask my phone every day. I am in great harashment. Pls help me to get my phone back if not rectified then atleast in same condition i will take it on my pocket cost bcoz i have realised that nokia is only for selling the new brand but not for service.

Waiting in prompt and satisfactory response from your side.

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Complaint against NOKIA service centre

Sir,I purchace Nokia 5130 on 13th August 2009,and till now 4 times i deposit my cell
    in the service centre of Nokia for the same problem,My phone is in Service centre at
    present,but after all this no one is ready to replace it.
    1st time i got my cell in 1 day
    2nd time in 2 days
    3rd time in 1 month
    now 4th time - in service centre from 10 days ..

With Regards
    RAJAT JAIN
    SAGAR (M.P)

dilli babu Guest

Default complaint about nokia care center -perambur and about the mobile model 5310c

Senior Management Customer Care Nokia,
    India.

iam Mr.M.Dillibabu purchased a nokia mobile 5310c music xpress at the mobile store on 28.9.09,since it was a new model attracted me a lot and bought it.but unfortunately that mobile did not work properly whenever iam sending messages it will get switch off automatically,so i gave my mobile to the nokia customer care service center at perambur(chennai).they uploaded some software and gave me back.few days it worked properly again it started withe the same problem with extreme that is it is getting auto off when i receive call.so again i gave the mobile to the customer care at the perambur,they said that it has to go the head office for service,i agreed and gave the mobile after 3 weeks they gave me back.few weeks later my mobile was totally dead.so again i went to the nokia care-perambur(chennai) .the service fellow opened the mobile and said that u have given the mobile for outside service so we cannot service you in the warranty period.
    i said that i did not give service outside,but the fellow in the nokia care-perambur(chennai) didnot respond to me properly,he didnot care to answer my queries,for your kind information customer care is there to care the customer not to obuse and threaten the customer,the way he behaved is totally irrresponsible.so i requested him to give me the job sheet photocopy which i submitted for service to head office.the service fellow,he didnot respond to me.within 4 months of time my total handset was damaged so i have to spend my own money to service the mobile ah,this is the way the nokia will serve the customer means,defintely you will loose the valuable customer.kindly watch the fellows in nokia care -perambur.change the service fellow with basic courtsey in talking.iam going to file a complaint after your action in human rights and consumer court if iam not satisfied.as a human being we have rights to question an developer if as a costumer i have query.but the fellow in nokia care perambur is highly irresponsibly giving answers.
    getting in to my mobile problem,my mobile model 5310-c xpress music IM num356944036470192.with in the four month of the time the mobile was dead.i didnot use atleast for 3 months,i face a lot of problem with the handset,for communication purpose only we are opting for mobile,but to communicate with the nokia is problem.i didnot give my mobile for service outside,but the service fellow telling that i have given.so kindly provide me a solution for thisso as to enable me to proceed further to file a case in consumer court if your not giving me right solution.

thanking you
    M.Dilli Babu

Thumbs down Power boot falier

dear sir
    i purchaced a nokia 3110c from nokia dealer but, the cell phone was getting hang and the switched off but every time they gave it back and said ur cell phone is ok , its not even been a yr n this has happened 3-4 times. i bought tis phone on march 2009 n have taken m phone 2 d care center about 4 times, is this d kind of products nokia has??? i demand a replacement.

Advocate.sonia's Avatar
    Advocate.sonia is offline Senior Member
    Sep 2009

Hello Consumer Court Members,

Kindly post your full contact details, purchase details and the job sheet details so that we can guide you accordingly.

Thumbs down N97 cheap build quality and bad customer service

I had purchased a N97 on February 4th 2010. From the very first day the GPS on the phone didn't work. I took it to the service center and they upgraded the software and i lost all the data. Still the GPS didnt work. Then they told me that it wont work in calcutta as there are no satellites above calcutta. I was not convinced with the answer but i chose to take my cellphone back with me. I searched about it on google and found that i was not the only one facing such issues. There are many like me with the same problem and its a problem with the GPS antenna built into the back cover of the cell. the antenna is like a sticker. It pressed it well so it gets stuck and the GPS started working. Then within 2 weeks the silver color on the volume button started coming off. I was using the same phone cover which was inside the box and found out that since the button was rubbing on the side of that cover the color is coming off. The cover is lined with a very soft microfibre cloth which is used to clean spectacle lenses and LCD screens still the color comes off. I complained about this to nokia and wanted to speak to the supervisor, the super visor didnt want to come on line and hung up. i called again and the line was disconnected again and again. I paid Rs 30000 for the phone and get a bad quality non-functional phone. It would have been better if i chose a chinese handset which has more features like TV in it. I am stuck with this set and Nokia does not want to listen to it.

Default problem with my phone nokia N79

sir
    i, Md.Anayatullah Ismail,bought N79 [nokia] on 10 sept,2009 from croma,vashi ,mumbai.In october, there was problem with the display of my phone,it went blank while using it.It went to nokia care centre for the first time in october.Again after the repairement was done,the same problem reoccured in the very next month but due to some problem i gave it to nokia care centre in the first week of february.Again after repairment,there was hanging problem in my phone and this problem is prevailling with my phone till date.I have given it to nokia care centre for about 4 to 5 times but the problem with my phone is not at all solving.
    SPECIFICATION-model-nokia N79,IMEI No.-356044030390767
    my phone no. is 09769115651,9324580501
    please look in to the matter as soon as possible.

Angry Nokia 7210 Not Working

I have Nokia 7210 From Last 11 Months, but my experience with this Handset is very much radiculous. In 11 Months I replaced this mobile 1 time and Repaired 7-8 Times.
    Problem is here that My warranty period is going to end And Nokia Customer Care is Not taking my problem seriously. i go Daily to Nokia Customer care Centre but Not getting any Response from them.
    I wants my money back because I know that if my mobile will be repaired again then i m sure it will work but not more than 15 days.
    Now my mobile is in OFF condition and If we Charge it it works for 5 min. and after that it Gets OFF.
    Now We are Going To Put Case on Nokia in " Cusumer Court" To Get My Money back because I am fed off from this set.

Please Post reply on my email address.
    IMEI No. : 351962031372846
    Mobile: Nokia 7210
    Warrany Ending On: 30 April 2010

Amita Guest

Thumbs down Complaint Towards Nokia Handset

Dear Sir/Mam

This is to inform you that i have purchased one Nokia Handset vide No.Nokia 5130-C Red IMEI No.354223031962673 against invoice no.645 dt.12.05.2009 of Rs.6240/-

The working was alright for 4 to 5 months but after that my handset starts hanged on many times. Now the problem occurs of software...i cannot keep my cell on switch on mode....its display comes just blank...music system is not working at all.

i have shown my handset to Nokia care Sector-22, Chandigarh, but they refused to repair the set instead of a courtesy they have refused to repair my cell.

And they said if we send your cell for repair to Delhi then it may cost about Rs.1500/- but why i should pay for this?

i have not given my cell for repair anywhere except nokia care because otherwise my handset was not been entertained by nokia care.

Now its warranty period is ending on 12th may'2010, i would like to ask if the nokia company does'nt able to deal with the customers then how the sale is going on its not just left reliable now.

You are therefore, requested to replace my cell otherwise i am ready to file my case in consumer court.

Amita Hunjan
    C/o Cera Sanitaryware Ltd.,
    SCO-3-A, Sector-7-C
    Chandigarh

unregistered Guest

Default Complaint against nokia customer care

Dear sir/madam,

This is to inform you that I am a resident of Gomti Nagar, Lucknow and I purchased a Nokia handset- 6303 on 7/2/10 for Rs. 6500 but have faced many problems with it. My handset fell down on 21/2/10 and its screen became blank. On taking it to the nokia care (Infocare Services) in Indira Nagar, opposite Lekhraj Khazana,Faizabad road they said that its display had broken and for getting it repaired we had to pay Rs.1800 to them.

After 1 month, on 26/3/10 i again faced a problem when i picked my phone and noticed that its screen was half-covered with a black patch and its upper edge had a scratch sort of structure. The next day i took it to the customer care where they simply said that they could do nothing in that case and on speaking to the branch manager she rudely replied that she coudn't help and if we wanted to get it repaired we would again have to pay Rs.1800. I would like to ask that why should I pay if i havn't done anything and its only 1 month from the day i got it repaired. As it is I have paid Rs. 8300 (6500+1800) for it and now they want more???

I am very disappointed with this nokia set- 6303 and the rude and ghastly behaviour of the branch manager of Infocare Services, 1st Floor, Vaibhav Complex, Opp. Lekhraj Khazana, Faizabad Road.

I request of you to kindly replace my handset or get it repaired without charge as we can't afford so much expenditure on a single set. Please look into the matter as soon as possible and inform me about your action on my email address- sumi_verma7@hotmail.com

With due regards,
    Mamta Verma,
    Lucknow,
    Uttar Pradesh.

Default criminals in the name of customer care

I think Nokia customer care center is the one of the worrrrrsssssssst...... customer care service.

My Nokia N95 mobile[ IMEI: 354835018817792 ] is given to nokia center [ 34 Bharathi Road, RTS Copmplex Cuddalore 607 001, Tamilnadu, India] for simple screen problem.
    After 6 month he given me the mobile with camera, slid function,mic problem. Now my mobile camera, slid function, mic are not working. i have paid Rs.4500 for this service.

For giving my mobile to customer care center i have lost Rs.4500 & almost my mobile also lost.

basilsaji is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default Shoddy service and fraud

I have a nokia N82. Three weeks back while taking a video, my phone switched off automatically after 8 mins and did not switch back on. I took it to the adyar nokia service centre in chennai. The guy there took the handset inside and brought it back 5 mins later saying that a ribbon cable was ripped off and that i had given to some third party servicing who has damaged it and they voided my warranty. They asked me to pay 2400 to fix it. They said that it will resolve the phone not switching on issue. My phone was under warranty and why they think that i would give it for servicing at a third party service centre is beyond me. All i can assume is that the engineer who opened it made a mistake and now they are putting the blame on me for him to escape.

I got thee set back and issue wasnt fixed after paying the amount 2400. I gave it back and again after a day they returned saying its working and it still wasnt. this happened about 5 times and they took the handset for "observation" for two weeks and they said that whatever the issue is irrepairable and that they ll refund the service charge they took from me. Now i have to suffer. This is injustice. When a phone is ideally under warranty and is irrepairable, they have some refund policy i presume. Now they voide my warranty through injustice and i have to pay the ultimate price. 16000 rs down the drain just like that.Please help me get justice. I have read of so many such reviews about nokia servicing. SO kindly guide me as to how I should take this about.

Thanks& Regards
    Basil Saji
    Chennai

Sandeep Singh Chauhan Guest

Angry About Nokia Phone

I brought a new nokia phone 5233 on 20/04/2010 a poblem was occured on that phone after 3 hours. The display of phone was not working properly. I have gone to nokia care the officer told that they repair the phone in 15 or 20 days. so i have requested to do it soon as possible........

Default Manufacturing Problem

Our Company have purchased A Nokia Mobile Set # 5800 D IMEI No 357988031394633 from Rajesh Telecoms on 04.10.09 with Invoice # 13716 / 138, Amount of Rs. 13500/. I am facing problem of (Mobile Hanging & Automatically Switch off) in this instrument. I have taken the extended warranty of this set from Dexterís Digital Lab on 06-11-09 on the Payment of Rs.565/-.
    I have sent it many times to Nokia Service Centre, (Dexter Lab,Rohini) They have formatted my Moble 4-5 times but the problem is not solved. Then they changed its display/Screen, but there was no result. Then they again formatted my Mobile but same problem occurs everytime. After this they have changed all the other remaining parts ( Excluding Screen/Display & all accessories ) and my IMEI number was also changed.

I have complaint to Nokia Service Centre several times but my problem is not solved till date. I am very sorry to say your service is very poor. There is some manufacturing defect in the Set or in the whole series of this Model. Now I donít want this set from you, I want my money back. I am fed up of this exercise to send mobile Nokia Service Centre.

Finally I am not interested in going with this model so I request you to refund my money back.

1. Nokia Care Complaint