Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint against NOKIA CARE

ramsuman is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default complaint against nokia care wardha

I am one of the many of your consumers. I bought a NOKIA phone (model no. NOKIA 5233) last march and it is still under warranty .This august when I came from one rainy day my phone gets switched off. I thought it might be due to the discharge battery. So I leave it as it is and put it for charging next day. Then I notice its display is not working.
    As I was in pune and I bought the phone from wardha so I donít have the bill as it is at home. When I come back to home I went to NOKIA CARE centre, Wardha for checking about the problem. They told me that display is gone and it is due to liquid damage. I thought it might be due to rain so I consider their suggestion and submitted the mobile for the display change for Rs.1800. They told me that it takes 2-3 hours to change the display and our engineer is busy so you come tomorrow and take it. When I went for my mobile next day they told me that one IC need to be change so they required one more day. And after that they started to tell me when your mobile will be done we will give you a call. They have my mobile for at least for one month and had done nothing. After one month they call me and told me that camera is not working and we cannot repair we have to send it to main office it will take a month and Rs.1200 extra money. They should have checked it earlier when I was submitting because one day earlier I submitted my mobile for diagnostic and they told me only for display. Then how it can be possible that my camera stop working after one month and are you putting some child to do the manís work who cannot tell about whatís wrong with your mobile? It takes him one month to tell whatís wrong with my mobile. I was really upset by Nokiaís service and the persons they have put on help desk.
    Pease tell me that what I should do? Why it is that after one month my camera stops working. And you believe it or not before submitting I have checked about touch pad, camera and speaker. And it was working well. I have also showed this to NOKIA CARE centre. So my request is that it should be checked whether my camera is damaged due to carelessness of that engineer or not. And if it is I request for the replacement or for full repair of my device. (msedcl@rediffmail.com) mob.no. 9422865881.

THANK YOU.

Yours truly,
    ANURAG R MISHRA
    IISER PUNE

alibeig is offline Junior Member

Default nokia n8 is under warrenty

[QUOTE=registered;28648]Dear Sir,

My Name is danish azad beig
    I have Nokia n8 mobile since last 1 month.
    IMEI No. 359054043068430

Before some days i got some network problem in it and i showed it to nokia care karanagar they opened it and says it will go to company they checked it on time now after 15 days they are saying that it is having some sought of moisture i dont no y it was never opened before so i am going to file complaint against them in court officially if not solved within two days ''

danish azad

aanuj is offline Junior Member

Default my nokia 63031 phone doest not support face book

Quote Originally Posted by advocate View Post
    Dear Mr. Desai, In case of Mobile handsets, if we are not satisfied with the responses or the services of service centre, we can lodge our complaint with the head office of the Mobile Co. for the same. So, pls. send a written complaint to the MD of the Co. at their head office address, as soon as possible with the copy of the bill and job sheet card provided by service centre.
    sir, im guddu prasad from sikkim.i had a problem last 3 month my nokia 63031 phone does't support facebook,i ask to nokia care center they told me nokia phone does.t not support . why nokia hone does't support face book.

revjohnson is offline Junior Member

Dear Sir ;
    I purchased New N8 On Last October since My camera is not working When i ask retailer he directed to Nokia service centre ..When I Went There They repaired and gave After 3 day Again Same problem occured Again they repaired .. That Time I told to change my mobile Coz it Brand and Manufature diffect ..They Said They Cant after a Week Again same Problem That time i went to nokia Care They Told they will send to Nokia Service centre Delhi .It take 15days to Come ..After 15th day i collected my mobile That time they Told its a software Problem ..Every time i give All my contacts and memory erased..After a month Again I face a problem with camera i couldn"t take any image ...Iam really vexed with that mobile Plz Do some thing andsolve my problem ..
    Regards .M.Johnson/
    mob:8148111111

rajeev3 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Hai.
    My name is Rajeev Rai,I'm a Nokia's customer since last 5 Yrs,and i observe Nokia Care services getting poor day by day,I have Nokia C-7 phone it's under warranty,i phases some Over heating issue in my phone from the last 1 month,i submit four times my H/s in Nokia care Sec-2 Noida.every time they called to me after 1 week and say your phone is repaired and ready for delivery,when i reached Nokia Care center i found still there is same issu ibn my phone there is nothing improvement,so i again submit my h/s in care center, its happening four times in a month,and i not getting solution,my h/s is currently in nokia care sec-2 Noida no body can giving proper response,i continuously take follow up on mail from last 1 month,but Nokia Customer care also not providing me any solution,J/S details & other details are mention below,kindly look into the matter,

/S no-153433527/120416/8

Rajeev Rai

SATYABRATA PATRA Guest

Default Complaint against your employes NOKIA CARE CUTTACK

hello sir/mam
    i am satyabrata patra victim of your mobile shoppe and your nokia care centre,
    i purchased a nokia c2-00 handset from mobile corner, shop no-38,jhanjiri mangala,cuttack odisha-754219, on 20-10-2011,
    after 2 to 3 days i inserted a sim card in theat and next day early morning i missed 4 calls and thee phone is dead, i went to theat shoppe and ask him theat theis c2-00 device is faulty, but he refuses, he hold 2 keys of thee phone and phone started, i ask him to replace it but he said theat it is good working, theen i use it but not find good working, it was very slow and always hang up, if any call comes it was totally black and hang up, later it was working, it happens many time,and earphone section not function till now i went out station for a week and came back, go to nokia care on 17-04-2012and told all thee problems, he took thee phone ask theat it will be repair withein 15 days, after 15 days a fellow came and told me theat thee device is faulty it should send in company. i ask theem to replace thee phone, but theey deny theat and told me theat it will get repaired, theey told me to come after 10 days,

i went theere after 10 days theen theey told it will take more 2 to 3 days, again and again theay were telling me like theis every day when i went theere, i asked theem thee reason of theis delay so theey told me theat you will get new piece on 15the of may, i am going theere daily and theey are telling me NAVIGOTIM KEY DAMAGED AND LIQUID DAMAGE ON BOARD SO THAT WARRANTY NOT COVER.mrs ARCHANA misbehave me archana is a very bad girl in your nokia care.

so i request you to take action on this case

i will also planning to go in consumer court regarding my loss, expenses, and mentally harassment,
    theank you
    SATYABRATA PATRA
    nokia C2-00
    imei no 357416046917784

Aug 2011

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

2. Your Location

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Default Nokia asha 200

I purchased a Nokia Asha 200 on 15th Feb 2012. The instrument started giving trouble within a month. It started hanging. I reported the matter to Nokiacare at Almora on 11th Apr 2012. They kept me waiting for one month and said that they have sent the instrument to Delhi. As on today there is no positive response from their end. Please advice me should I wait or take further action. An immediate action in the matter will highly be appreciated.

My phone # 9412952630, Mail-id - mukeshjoshi540@gmail.com

Wating for your early reply.

Mukesh Joshi
    Chandra Bhawan, Champanaula
    Almora 263601
    Uttrakhand

manal.zakarya Guest

Angry

the worst nokia Ihave ever had is nokia 500 . I've got it 30 of January & ever since nokia care in Egypt was trying to fix it for 4 times & lately they are trying to change it with another one that they choose for me not the one Ichoose & they don't update me oftenly, Ihave to call them.

Aug 2011

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon regarding the same.

3. Device IMEI number.

Aug 2011

Our team has contacted you and as per their update the issue has been resolved. Do feel free to contact us if you require any further assistance.

3. Device IMEI number.

Team Nokia India.

Post complain against bharali service centre

I bought a E5 nokia mobile on 16.03.2012 from Sapphire, Guwahati (authorised dealer of nokia) bearing IMEI no 351663051643955. After about 2 months the phone started to have some network problem.. It displays the network but neither outgoing nor incoming is possible. It shows no network coverage when I used to call. i sent it to BHARALI SERVICE CENTRE, Rajgarh main road, guwahati. They kept it for about 15days. They even lost my memory card but again they replaced it. They then charged me Rs 500 on 22.05.2012 even though it is within warranty period. The job sheet no. is 718504886/120511/3. Again they broke the plate where sim is inserted. When I received the product and asked them about it they denied the fact and the employee who received the call at that time(11.30am) was very rude to me. I want you to take proper action so that they better be careful the next time they deal with customers..
    Pallabi
    pallabi_soni@yahoo.co.in

Nokia India Team

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC<space>City Name” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast