Thread: micromax Mobile customer care

Angry micromax Mobile customer care

I have purchasesd Micromax X225 set in December 2009. It's Handsfree is defected when i have purchaed, but it was not changed by sevice center in shadi pur new delhi. I had leave it because i have no use that time. Now from July 2010 my handset become faulted. From that very time i am suffering problem to replace my handset. I had submit my handset in service center in kalka ji. Within two or three days my handset was returned in good stage. But it becomes faulted again in 10 days. In August 2010, I have submitted my handset in IP Electronics West Patel Nagar. After 20 days i had got feed back that the service center is closed. But 2 days later service center is open due to FIR on Service Center. Lot of People have got their replaced handset. But i have got DOA and changed faulty Handset with different EMI Number by Mr. Vivek (from Micromax) and Mr. Aditya (Owner of IP Electronics) to submit doa with handset to my distributer for replacement of Handset. I have submit hanset along with doa to my distributer for replacement. After 15 days, i have got response that handset was not replaced against doa. My original faulty handset was also replaced by this faulty handset. No one helping me to replace my handset. Mr. Vivek and Mr. Aditya are not behaving well to replace my my handset. I am fully frustated with al these and with Mr. Aditya, Mr Vivek , Micromax Servicing. Suggest me now what i do.

Thumbs down Micromax Mobile

Ye Saale Micromax Mobile Wale Janta Ko @@@@ia Banate Hai Hum Mobile Ki Service Time Pe Karte Hai Or Saale Kabhi Bhi Mobile Time Pe Nahi Dete.

Ananthaa Raman Guest

Default MY Display

I own micromaxx x220 mobile recently oly i changed my display which was blank now again it got repaired same problem display is blank . hence the retailer asking me to purchase the display. not even a weeks gap it happened i dono whether they properly changed my display or not kindly take my complaint.

C.B.Ananthaaraman

adityadelhi Guest

Exclamation GC360 one of the badest

I bought GC 360 model mobile in the month of April 2011, in a same month I was facing the problem of hanging. In next two month (May and June) again my mobile became hang, I visited to service center (B-36 Gurunank pura opp- V3S mall Laxminager delhi), they claimed this mobile got moisture and they charged 400 INR for servicing. For which they took 8 day (initially told mobile is under maintaince in factory gurgaon// ultimattely after lots of my work pressure they have given from counter). Again and again I was facing same problems with that. Finally that becaome hanged no key pad working and even no start up.
    On 13'th of Sep I submitted my mobile under same cervice center and visited 6 times to their center for recovery of my mobile. Each and every time they had needed 7 days aur, means they don't know what is happning with my mobile and when they are able to hand over.

Form last 6 month their board line no is not working and even I'didn't got any call from them.
    I is my kind request to you. Kindly stop this way by which you making full to the customer.
    I am very much surprise with attitude of the customer care cervice center persons. I tel you no body is happy with services of Micromax mobile.

My cell no --- 9911814803
    Date of deposit of mobile :m 13-09-11
    Job sheet no --- N030666-0911204644
    Request no ---- R1109F0259214
    Name ------ Aditya Prakash

Default Complain about mobile servicing

I am Devashish Sarkar i have purchased a mobile for my sister (model no.-Q505) five month before
    from one of the shop of Bhopal(new market), now one problem occured regarding its charging
    and i have given this to your service station situated at Mansarowar complex, M.P. Nagar, Bhopal

though it is under warranty they have charged me 300/- rs for changing the charging point.
    then also problem is not solved, and i have presented it in-front of your employee, they behave very rudely
    and there response is very poor.

now also my mobile is discharged totally and it is not charging.

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM..

NAME- DEVASHISH SARKAR
    BILL NAME- MEENA MITRA

MOBILE NO.-9584635444, 9827333277
    PHONE NO.-07554061394

shriwattamwar@rediff.com Guest

Wink Regarding hand set resister complaint

R/S
    MICROMAX INDIA MOBILE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANEGER
    Sir, I have Purched X 505 mobile hand set , some charging & speaker prob. in hand set , i was visited in ur cidco service center ,he says not yet sending mobile parts from ur side, one servicecenter in paithangate is closed how it can repair my hand set pl.arrange to repair my hand set

With regards
    shrinivas
    aurangabad maharashtra

Default micromax netsettler mmx310g not working on vodafone network

R/Ser

i purchase micromax net settler mmx 310g this is working with tatadocomo net work but not working with vodafone net work basic differance in our area vodafone frequency is 900mhz & tata frequency 1800mhz. so pl. confirm that mmx310g working on 900mhz or not

Vinod Sharma
    place - Mathura U.P
    e-mail vinsha1971@gmail.com

lingeswaran-917667870675 Guest

Thumbs down problem in micromax A60

[QUOTE=Unregistered;175708]R/Ser

i purchase micromax A60 android model on 31st oct 2011 in karaikudi poorvika its the worst show room till the 2nd day from purchase mobile starts the problem.mobile not got full charged state i was try upto 8hrs charge also but charging not completed.second one is memory card problem automatically memory card unmount option activated and automatically memory card deducted in certain time.more than 2 mb datas are not downloaded successfully due to this problem. poorvika show room emplooyes are not care abt cust they r not give respond to cust.other wise mobile performance is good worth of its cost

lingeswaran.s.s
    tamilnadu

Default Data card (device is unable to read)

With referanc
    to the last complain dated 25/11/11, Once again I would like to draw you attention, when I will get my data card while it was deposited to your Patna service centre on 16/11/2011, job card no. 27,customer job no. 2885838, Model no.MMX352G, IMEI NO.1911101052747247, Requesting and anticipating your interferance to fasten the appropriate saluton to avoid further delay and desatisfactin as a customer.

S.D. Singh
    Patna-20

Manoj Nair Guest

Angry Complaint registered:SA030236-1111-374978 MANOJ NA

Complaint registered:SA030236-1111-374978 MANOJ NAIR Q5C

Myself currently working with Tata Teleservices Ltd as Asst Manager in Network operations & this is for your information that I have purchased one Micromax Q5C mobile on 20/07/2011 & till now I have not used it properly due to handset problem.Its automatically getting switch off after a week or 10 days.
    There was also no service centre at Kottayam(Kerala) after purchase of the same.Last month I have given it to new service centre Mobile point for repair and they changed new battery.But after two days problem came again.Now again they have send mobile to Sun service infocare pvt ltd,Tamilnadu,Chennai for repair two days back. I didn't expect this kind of poor service & quality of products from Micromax mobiles.
    As you know Iam from telecom dept and how important is the usage of mobile for me.I request you to kindly replace my handset with new one or just change the board with new one.

Manoj Nair
    9249409972.

Unhappy the most worst customer care service

the world most worst of worst product is MICROMAX Q75 mobile. more over the world most worse than worst customer care is the same cheating people of micromax only.

my humble request to all my dear and near is you never go for micromax product if its avail for free .

i am finding words to describe the worst performance and service care of the cheating company product

sathiyakumar

Sadanand Nishad Guest

Post Complaint of very low battery Back-up

I Had purchased one Q35 CDMA on ated 12 April 2012 at 15.38 PM . When i saw the battery back-up then i fed up . Please let us know hoiw can improve mbattery back up when we full charge mobile then its battery exhausts with in 6 hrs only . 2.0 Hrs Talk Time as restored in Mobile In comming & Out Going Calls

sudheer singh Guest

Angry problem in my Q7

hi i'm sudheer singh ipurchased a new cell in march but now the function of wap is stop working due to this problem i can't download anything from web plz help me customer or any user plz....!
    if i scan my mobile then it is working properly or not?
    give me answer at my email id
    sudheersingh1996@gmail.com
    my cell no +918233948710

priyajoeld@gmail.com Guest

This is priyajoel and i have been using micromax x510 pike which is taken in second sale.Now i am unable to activate GPRS services in my mobile.While installing the settings it is asking pin number which i dont know.Kindly help me to get the pin number of my mobile

manishparmar is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

Post

I have purchasesd Micromax X444 set in 20 /05/2012. It'sHandsfree is defected when i have purchaed, but it was not changed by sevice center in Global infotech Indore. . Now 17 days my handset become faulted. From that very time i am suffering problem to replace my handset. I had submit my handset in service center . Within Ten days my handset was returned in faulted condition. and services senter center representitve tail me . sir that hand set will go to bombay and after 1 month mobilr return then falted , Suggest me now what i do.

my handset detail

Last Post: 09-16-2014, 04:59 PM
  2. Loop Mobile Customer Care
    By Sidhant in forum Address
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:20 PM
  3. Worst Customer care services for Fly mobile.
    By balajikasthurir in forum Mobile Services