Thread: Airtel mobile no 09816879595 debarred

Mahesh Thapliyal is offline Junior Member

Post Airtel mobile no 09816879595 debarred

This is regarding the Airtel connection with that have been debarred since 20th May 2010.

I have been using an Airtel postpaid corporate connection with the no:9816879595 for the past four years.
    Since 3 months back I had converted my connection from postpaid to pre-paid with required documents as per your company policy. but i had received one message from Airtel i.e "Service on your Airtel mobile will be restricted due to incomplete verification.for furthrt assistance kindly contact 121". According to Airtel customer care executive due to incomplete documentations my no got debarred and Number will be started after submitting required documents at local Airtel office. Simultaneously I went to submit the same (Two & three times) but they were not accepting and said my number has been permanently closed.
    But As per Mr. Mohan Babu who is working at Airtel Customer Care Executive suggested me to submit documents then after the Number will be started and forward my e-mail to concern to our higher authority to reslove the issue with in 24 hours. my complaint unique reference no. is 2205201025406. since 20the May i have taken a lot follow up even e-mail & via phone (121, Nodal office & appellate office) but every one say your number will be statred and they will contact with solution in 24 hours.

I would request you kindly do the needful

Refer mail attachment

With Warm Regards
    Mahesh Thapliyal
    Attached Files Attached Files

BHUVANESWARI is offline Junior Member

AIRTEL MOBILE NO.9600001682

I have bought this new Airtel postpaid connection with the no:9600001682 on 16th April 2010.
    I have submitted the required documents to the Vendon from whom I purchased the SIM card. But on 11th May 2010 i received a message "Kindly note we are unable to verify the Address provided by you. To enjoy continued servicces, contact the retailer from where you have taken the Airtel connection". But the shop is closed and we have gone to the neared Airtel outlet at Adyar and spoke to the customer care and my request ref. No. is 0515074376 and they told me to submit the documents to the executive who also spoke with the customer care person. I have submitted a fresh application form with required Address & ID proof as per your company policy and I got the acknowledgement also. At this point of time only outgoing calls are barred.

But without any msg. on 20th May 2010 my No. is barred and according to Airtel customer care executive due to incomplete documentations my no got debarred and its a free Number Now. I have recharged with Rs.100/- lastly which has been asked by Customer care people while enquire on 15th May 2010, and on 20th May they are saying if i can go for another new connection this amount will be transferred to that Number. But i went to Airtel Adyar outlet again on 21st May 2010, as its a Saturday the executive told us nothing can be done today and request me to come on Monday. I went there on Monday ie 24th May 2010 and again they asked me to submit a fresh application form with same Address proof and I submitted the same and got acknowledgement. They said within 48hrs the No. will be activated after Address verification. But till date neither i receive any communication from Airtel nor my mobile no. got activated.

I would request you kindly do the needful

With Warm Regards
    S. BHUVANESWARI

Nov 2009

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear BHUVANESWARI ,

Mahesh Thapliyal is offline Junior Member

Dear Mr. Rakesh,

Thanks for your reply but since 22th may 2010 i have received several messages from Airtel customer care but nobody take any action.
    Please let me know how to resolve this problem? This is my business phone and i have faced a lot problem during this phase.

Mahesh

Default Swaping of My Mobile number 9876095108

My self Lalit Kumar Joshi i have an airtel number 9876095108 since 2005 firstly its on postpaid basis and after 3 years i convert it into prepaid but a few days back some one swap my number to post paid on his name. Now what can i do i need help to get back my number. when i reached the airtel dealer hel told me that some one from Airtel from higher authority did this.

Dear Lalit ,