View Poll Results: How do you think the AIRCEL Customer Care Service is?

Voters
1. This poll is closed
  • Excellent

0 0%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Very bad

1 100.00%

anindya101 is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Thumbs down AIRCEL POSTPAID CUSTOMER SERVICE - Customer Harassment

Hi!
    My mobile phone with AIRCEL postpaid SIM (9856026931) has been stolen on 27/04/2010. I have filed a G.D. entry in my local Police Station on the next day morning. I have informed the AIRCEL Customer Care Executive immediately after my mobile is seen to be missing. I requested to block my SIM so as to prevent any misuse of my SIM, but I was told to first file a complaint in the local P.S. and to report to the local AIRCEL office with one copy of the G.D. entry. I did so, but my SIM was never blocked. The duplicate SIM was issued after 06/05/10 (more than a week later).

Do we, customers expect such bad response from our CUSTOMER CARE?

Now, I need those uses details for the period (27/04/2010 to 07/05/2010). Also, I want my bill for the above period to be cosidered. I shall be greatly pleased if I get any kind of help to find my stolen Mobile Phone.

Date: 23/05/2010 Thanking you,

arnab.kolkata1@yahoo.com is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

TO DATE:05/07/2012
    AIRCEL POST PAID/ NODAL OFFICER
    Sub: After payment of total bill against AIRCEL POST PAID (NO-7278029909)again sending bill without given service and harassing me.
    This is for your kind information that I have got a post paid connection of your network before one year ago in name of ARNAB DUTTA .My address was 102/1a Nandi Bagan,Kasba,Kol-78.As a journalist I have to move at various part in India and I fill your service is very pour because at the time of bill, I don’t got it. For that I constantly called you to send my bill within due but you failed to give it in my mail id or in paper bill. For this reason over phone I request you for portability of my no-7278029909. In this matter I also wrote a mail to you to stop my service, which was before three months.
    After this I suddenly look that my connection shows that is a restricted connection and after few day it shows that my connection was rejected. But I saw you are again sending the bill amount to me after this was happened. When you stopped my service the total bill was paid by me. Which amount was told by your AIRCEL STORE and your Customer Care Department.
    Now how you send me the bill without given me any service? For this please cheeked your account and stopped to send me the bill without given me any service.
    For your unjustified nature and professionalism I am suffering a lot in all respect, including in my service and monitory value.
    Please take necessary action as early and clear your accounts against no-7278029909 where is no dues as per your AIRCEL STORE, so that I will not harassed again.
    ARNAB DUTTATO DATE:05/07/2012
    ARNAB DUTTA
    TO DATE:05/07/2012
    ARNAB DUTTA

mahendara kumar Guest

Post postpaid sim is inactive sim

hii my post paid si is not active plzz chek my post paid sim & active my sim. i dont no my aircel number only sim number=89914100000150525017

Post want to cancel the chraged taken daily

hi on my aircel postpaid cell they charges taken my 3 rupees i didnot know so pls cancel the subsribe on my phone (9842138800) this is my number

Default Harrasing a corporate and a valued customer is really pathetic

I have used aircel 3g dongle data card till april'12, and when I paid the bill for that month, I asked the Indira Nagar, Gachbowli, Hyd branch aircel store personnel to cancel the connection and he said he will do that, however to my surprise I got the bills for May and june as well and immediately I called customer care people and even mailed them saying what had happened but they have not taken action and I used to get calls from customer care to pay the bill and I used to narate the complete story to them and I expected them that they will close the case by reporting the issue to the concerned authority, but to my astonishment today I got a call from Delhi Police saying that I was sent Legal notices and I will be arrested towards fraud case. This is really not yet all acceptable and I have made to pay 1755/- which is my heard earned amount and which is not yet all the amt that I need to pay as I have not used the connection. Now I understand that the people who really oblies to every thing in a clear way will be harrased by you Aircel guys. Seriously Aircel is the worst service provider I have ever seen.

Thanks for harrasing me and I hope atleast you will do not harras others as you did to me.

I am going to file a case in consumer court regarding you.

Worst people belong to Aircel.

Default Regarding frod

Dear Sir my Name is Sachin Sharma n my post paid Aircel no Is 9716088801 i purchase this no last 20-11-2012 i pay for the other no bt ur aircel dealer chane my no without my permision
    they don't talk with me properly... plz check this
    my id is Sachin_sh11 @yahoo.in

sachin sharma
    +91 9136776605

S.Deepa Guest

Default bill copy

Actually i paid amount from july to jan month i want all bill copies through my mail id. My mail id is deepa.s@lntkict.com

Default stop connection

I just want to stop my connection ASAP,cos i wanted to change it to postpaid to prepaid,but they r saying not possible to change.
    So stop mu connection.

p.ponnaiya Guest

Default I missed my phone .so, you can block my number .

I requested to block in my number urgent

1. Aircel Mobile Customer Care
    Last Post: 11-14-2014, 07:08 AM
  2. Aircel Customer Support Complaint
    By Asim.Chowdhury in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 11-12-2014, 06:06 PM
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:36 AM
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 05:01 PM
  5. Aircel Mumbai is cheating to their customer.
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing Problem