Useful Information Customer Care Address Popular Judgments
FAQ Consumer Forum Reliance Karnataka Country Club Bajaj Allianz State Bank Of India
Court Fee Airtel Chandigarh Idea ICICI Lombord Andhra Bank
Where to file Complaint Vodafon Bengal Tata Indicom HDFC Standard Life HDFC Bank
Notice Sample Idea Uttarakhand Airtel IffcoTokio Icici Bank
First Appeal Consumer Forum BSNL Gujarat Reliance Metlife Punjab National Bank
Consumer Protection Act Nokia Rajasthan Vodafone SBI Life Insurance Bank Of India
RTI for Banks Micromax Assam Mobile Store Reliance General Insurance Canara Bank
Insurance Ombudsman Lava Uttar Pradesh MTNL New India Insurance Bank Of Baroda
Banking Ombudsman Karbonn Jharkhand Birla Sun Life National Insurance United India Insurance
How to start DND Sony Bihar LIC Oriental Insurance State Bank Mysore
Irctc TATA AIG India Bank


+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 106

Thread: Tata Indicom Walky Complaint

  1. #1
    aatishbansod is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1

    Angry Tata Indicom Walky Complaint

    History of Problem:
    We have 1 connection having number from last 4 years.
    In last 4 years , we have raised numerous compliant regarding the Battery backup problem also visted Tata Indicon, Untkhana branch , Nagpur but we have not get service .


    Due this frausteting service , we have decided to go for new Walky handset.

    We have approch to your Untkhana Branch , Nagpur.

    Following mileading information we have get from Technician & Customer Care Madam:

    1. Huuwai ETS2222+ Walky having Internet Connection & insists us to purchase the same at 1250 RS. They have changed our exsting number to new one number


    2. Very next day from Customer care (121) we got information that , this model doen't have internet facillity.


    3. We have again contact to your Technician & Customer Care Madam & still they told us that it support & insists us to purchase USB cable for same.

    4. Same day in evening time I have visited the Office & told them that Customer care (121) has gain confirm that this model (ETS2222+) not support Internet Connection.
    Then YOur Technician & Customer care MAdam has enquire regarding this model & tell me that this handset is not internet compatiable.

    5. I have asked to Change our this set to your customer Care at Utkhana Branch, they have simply told me that this handset cannnot be chaned & you have to pay additional handset amount to get new connection.

    From Above continuous Frustrating, Pathetic responses we have get from this branch.
    I have approch Tata Indicom Utkahana Branch office but in vain. They didnot bother to take any action.

    Id on't know How I go for in this case.

    If anybody have some suggestion please share with me.

  2. #2
    Unregistered Guest

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by aatishbansod View Post
    History of Problem:
    We have 1 connection having number from last 4 years.
    In last 4 years , we have raised numerous compliant regarding the Battery backup problem also visted Tata Indicon, Untkhana branch , Nagpur but we have not get service .


    Due this frausteting service , we have decided to go for new Walky handset.

    We have approch to your Untkhana Branch , Nagpur.

    Following mileading information we have get from Technician & Customer Care Madam:

    1. Huuwai ETS2222+ Walky having Internet Connection & insists us to purchase the same at 1250 RS. They have changed our exsting number to new one number


    2. Very next day from Customer care (121) we got information that , this model doen't have internet facillity.


    3. We have again contact to your Technician & Customer Care Madam & still they told us that it support & insists us to purchase USB cable for same.

    4. Same day in evening time I have visited the Office & told them that Customer care (121) has gain confirm that this model (ETS2222+) not support Internet Connection.
    Then YOur Technician & Customer care MAdam has enquire regarding this model & tell me that this handset is not internet compatiable.

    5. I have asked to Change our this set to your customer Care at Utkhana Branch, they have simply told me that this handset cannnot be chaned & you have to pay additional handset amount to get new connection.

    From Above continuous Frustrating, Pathetic responses we have get from this branch.
    I have approch Tata Indicom Utkahana Branch office but in vain. They didnot bother to take any action.

    Id on't know How I go for in this case.

    If anybody have some suggestion please share with me.
    Dear Customer

    Greetings from Tata Indicom!

    We apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through because of us. We earnestly request you to give us a chance to rectify our issues and serve you better.

    We request you kindly provide us your e-mail Id, Tata Indicom number or your alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

    Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in .

    Thanking you
    Customer Care - Tata Indicom.

  3. #3
    Dinesh Mutreja Guest

    Thumbs down Never Buy Tata Walky

    I have very bad experience about tata walky as well as bad customer service at service centre and tata gallery.
    I take tata walky on 12th june and just started use of it and after 15 days phone is not charging gone to gallery they told you have to go service center but due to lack of time not gone and register complaint and get docket no answer was your coplaint will attend in 4 days. after 6 days no feedback and not any executive visit regarding complaint then have to go service centre. They checked phone answer was your charger 12 v and ph is 5v so its damaged due to high voltage which was supplied by tata only. Then i told to replace it because its company fault but reply we will repair in few days but replace you have to go gallery then gone to gallery but reply we will not replace if u need new one then again pay 1250 for instrument means we will pay again and again even its company fault. Company executive was very good she listen bad words about company and services but after talk to senior also they not agreed to replace the phone. I told don't require your service take it back i am surrendering it and its very shocking she just give me slip and phone instrument is taken back by company so if you want to purchase tata walky don't pay in advance may be you will pay 1250 for just 10-15 fays use of phone. So never purchase tata walky if they tells to pay for instrument because they will not agree to replace even its company or executive fault.

  4. #4
    adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh Mutreja View Post
    I have very bad experience about tata walky as well as bad customer service at service centre and tata gallery.
    I take tata walky on 12th june and just started use of it and after 15 days phone is not charging gone to gallery they told you have to go service center but due to lack of time not gone and register complaint and get docket no answer was your coplaint will attend in 4 days. after 6 days no feedback and not any executive visit regarding complaint then have to go service centre. They checked phone answer was your charger 12 v and ph is 5v so its damaged due to high voltage which was supplied by tata only. Then i told to replace it because its company fault but reply we will repair in few days but replace you have to go gallery then gone to gallery but reply we will not replace if u need new one then again pay 1250 for instrument means we will pay again and again even its company fault. Company executive was very good she listen bad words about company and services but after talk to senior also they not agreed to replace the phone. I told don't require your service take it back i am surrendering it and its very shocking she just give me slip and phone instrument is taken back by company so if you want to purchase tata walky don't pay in advance may be you will pay 1250 for just 10-15 fays use of phone. So never purchase tata walky if they tells to pay for instrument because they will not agree to replace even its company or executive fault.

    Hello,
    We have gone through your complaint and suggest you to send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of TATA, mention all the details in it, attach photocopy of all the supporting document and ask them for the replacement /refund within the mentioned time in the notice.
    Wait for their response and revert us back.
    Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

  5. #5
    Unregistered Guest

    Default tata walky complain

    My phone no 0120-6546201 is not working since 31- 5-2010. Inspite of repeated follow-ups, complants to customer care . customer care person said first deposit bill then i login your complain. i agree paid the phone bill payment but first my phone in working, phone does not work why are you pay bill, As the phone is not working for almost the entire 2 month, why should I pay the monthly rent and taxes for the june month when they will send me the bill in month of june.I think they are indirectly forcing/pursuading me to shift to other service providers and that is the main reason for their declining profit/continuing losses. i have only one option i claim this thing to consumer court.

  6. #6
    Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    9,155

    Default

    Hi Unregistered Guest,

    We have sent your complaint to our team very soon they will resolve it...

  7. #7
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Misuse of documents

    I am forced to write to you this mail to bring to your notice about the misuse of my documents and wrong information provided by your executives.

    I took a TATA walky connection on the 16th of june after I spoke to your tele-executive MS.MANJULA on 9886988530 and she had sent a executive MR.KRISHNA(8951894914)to collect my documents at our factory. I had asked for a number of my choice ending 7997 so I was given 80657997 which was suppose to get activated the same day at 7pm. This number was given to all our clients PAN INDIA, and the same was not activated till 24.06.10. Inspite of repeated calls to Mr.Krishna and Ms.Manjula during this period we had no response to our calls nor our messages. On 24th your executive Mr.Krishna said that there is a problem with the instrument and replaced it and a different number was activated to it and we were assured that our number will be activated in 24 hours, which did happen after 48 hours but the number was 64517997.

    We have requested them for a connection in our companyís name and address, since this is an official connection and we had given our rent agreement, VAT certificate and our existing BSNL bill and my personal driving license copy and my photograph as I am the authorized signatory.

    Now, I see that I have people coming to my residential address for a verification and to my surprise this connection is activated on my personal name and my residential address which is absolutely unacceptable.

    Today, we find that the connection has also been disconnected and we are not able to receive or make any calls.

    I have only given my docements as a supporting document to this connection and not a proof for this connection. This sale is completely against my request and I donít give permission to use my personal documents and my residential address.

    I would appreciate if this is looked into immediately and the connection reconnected or have my money refunded and action taken against your executive for misuse of customers documents without proper information.

  8. #8
    VIVEK SACHITAPPA EKGHARE Guest

    Smile Service required

    DearSir,
    Our Tata Indicom Walky instrument in our house is not working from yesterday morning. It is totally switched off, Request immediate resolution.

    Thanks,
    VIVEK EKGHARE

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VIVEK SACHITAPPA EKGHARE View Post
    DearSir,
    Our Tata Indicom Walky instrument in our house is not working from yesterday morning. It is totally switched off, Request immediate resolution.

    Thanks,
    VIVEK EKGHARE
    Dear Mr. Vivek

    Greetings from Tata Indicom!

    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

    We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Indicom connection details, your e-mail id, or your alternate number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

    We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

    Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

    Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

  10. #10
    omparkash Guest

    Default complain about not attending tata walky talky phone

    pl attend my no. 01254684480. phone get disconnect when talking. i have made complaint on custom care .but complain has not been attending now.

  11. #11
    Unregistered Guest

    Default Mrs.S.Sekhar

    I had already registered a complaint. The Reference No. is 209606.online. My land line no.042206528946 does not work. I am unable to dial from the handset as nothing registers not even the customer care number 121. Despite getting a message that the problem will be looked into within 6 working hours there has been no follow up.
    I am 81 years old and this is my only means of communication. Please see that some action is taken and my hand set repaired or replaced.
    Thank you,
    Mrs.S.Sekhar

  12. #12
    LALIT KUMAR RAY Guest

    Post postpaid to prepaid

    Dear sir , my prepaid walky stop but incoming running certain period when i visit your centre they converted prepaid plan to post paid plan and say i can convert plan post paid to prepaid after 3 month, but when i again visit to centre they said that it was not possible before 6 months, is this your business plan? Now i want to surrender my walky because it is not possible to stay postpaid plan . Please what i can do? Walky indcom no.65335715.

  13. #13
    Narendra Kumar Guest

    Default Complaint to change Walky Set or replace Battery of my Tata Indicom No.0522-6454523

    Sir, I am your customer since 31.12.2006 having post paid Tata Indicom Walky No.0522-6454523 under tariff plan Home2Mobile349 Plan in Lucknow (U.P.). i am paying its charges regularly. The problem of not charging telephone set/battery started from 3 months. I lodged complaint on 121 before 2 months but none visited to attend complaint. I also met your authorized persons at 3 places i.e. Tata Indicom Centers Munshi pulia Indira Nagar, Tata Indicom Center Mahanagar and Tata Indicom Office M.G.Road Hazratgang in Lucknow but none of them could solve the problem. Perhaps your Hazratgang Office is big one could have replaced the Telephone Set/Battery. Desk in-charge noted my complaint and mobile no. 9415400664 but I am still waiting for complaint redress. You are reputed service provider. Hence I hope you will solve this problem immediately by replacing Walky Set/Battery, so that I can use it as I am paying your bills regularly. Please treat it legal notice also for further litigation. My Moble No is 9415400664 and e-mail ID is "n.kumar48@hotmail.com"
    From: Narendra Kumar, House No. C-2038, Indira Nagar, Lucknow.

  14. #14
    Unregistered Guest

    Thumbs down Poor Service

    I have registered a complaint against my TATA Indicom walky, model LG SP350T, phone number 01726543561, on 14Jan2011 and they promised to that problem will be solved till 9PM of 15th Jan 2011, but after a long wait, again i registered a complaint and then they assured me to resolve the issue on 17 Jan but still no reply/service. This is prime number of my home. I want to disconnect this phone.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have registered a complaint against my TATA Indicom walky, model LG SP350T, phone number 01726543561, on 14Jan2011 and they promised to that problem will be solved till 9PM of 15th Jan 2011, but after a long wait, again i registered a complaint and then they assured me to resolve the issue on 17 Jan but still no reply/service. This is prime number of my home. I want to disconnect this phone.
    Dear Customer

    Greetings from Tata Indicom!

    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

    We have confirmed from concerned team that the issue has been resolved.

    Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

    Thanks and Regards
    Customer Care
    Tata Indicom.

+ Submit Your Complaint
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Complaint - TATA Indicom
    By harshad.aher in forum Mobile Services
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:28 PM
  2. Tata Indicom Prepaid Walky phone
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Services
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 05:41 PM
  3. tata indicom walky
    By raviksinghal in forum Land Line Phone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 10:08 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 04:08 PM
  5. tata indicom cheated with new walky talky handsets
    By alka aggarwal in forum Land Line Phone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •