Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user

vinitha Guest

Post details of out going calls

details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user-vodafone..jpg
    sir,iwant to know about outgoing calls from my mobile. my mobile number is 9843019263 .pls send its details

Default Incoming details

Is there any way on how can i get incoming call details for my prepaid vodafone numver ?

Default I want out going and incoming call list of my vodaphone number

I want one month out going and incoming calls details of my vodaphone mobile number 9966201137

Dec 2009

Thanks for writing in to us. We tried to get in touch with you on your number but were unable to do so. In order to comply, we require a written request from the account's user. Kindly also share an alternate contact number with us, so that we may be able to contact you with assistance. Please email us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com if you have any difficulty in future, we're happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Hi i want to outgoing and incoming call detail of my vodafone no. 9649999907. please reply me.....................reply me on E-mail ID think.high542@gmail.com

Default Request for incoming & outgoing cals history

I want to know my vodafone incoming outgoing calls my No.8007065037 .kindly send me details on my email id only my Id is akheelahmed_78@yahoo.co.in

Post information

Please let me know the details of incoming and outgoing calls of my number. My number is 9916687263.
    my email. ID is vardaraju.cad@gmail.com..

Hello Vardaraju,

Thanks for writing to us. Please visit your nearest Vodafone store with your ID proof and address proof. After confirmation and validation of the same, a request will be sent to us and we will provide the call details for your Vodafone number. In case you have any further query, please email us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com or call us on our toll free number 198. We'd be happy to help you!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka

Hello Akheelahmed,

Thanks for writing in with your concern. We tried calling you on your number but could not get through. Please note that we have no provisions to email call details services for prepaid connections. In case you have any further query, kindly write to us at vodafonecare.mah@vodafone.com or call us on our toll free number 198. We'd be happy to help you!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa

Default Details of incoming and outgoing calls

I need details of last three days incoming and outgoing calls from this no 8886374743 its very urgent pls help me.

prameena Guest

Angry hai

I want full call list details of my phone no. from July 2010 on wards

Smile call

Hello Prameena,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. Please share your contact details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may be able to assist you better.

Vodafone Customer Care

Default hi

9703682427 I want full call list details of my phone no. from march on wards

Hello 9050950778,

Thanks for writing in. We were trying to reach you but could not get through. We would like to get in touch with you regarding your concern. Please share your alternate contact details at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires We'd be happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care