Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user

Default details of incoming and outgoing calls

please send me details of incoming calls from my number 9587822711

younuskh1@gmail.com Guest

Default Call List

i want outgoing call details of my no 9966657736,9885504628. This no is registered on G.Shruthi and i am the user of this no

Default Incoming & Outcoming call details

I request i want full details of my airtel No. 9818050418 incoming & Outgoing Call deatils.
    so please send my full call details ..................
    thnx

Rajesh C Tribhuvan is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Default Details of Incoming and ourgoing call from vodafon

details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user

This is a discussion on details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user within the Mobile Services forums, part of the Mobile category; sir,iwant to know about outgoing calls from my mobile. my mobile number is 9920890334.pls send its details...I want the details from March 1st,2011, to 31st May 2011. I will be very humble if you can provide me the details. Look forward for your earliest reply.

Hello Rajesh,

Thanks for writing to us. The given number was switched off when we called. Please share an alternate contact number with us here http://tinyurl.com/79emtab so that we may be able to address your concern.

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

Default details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mob

Is there any way on how can i get incoming call details for my prepaid vodafone numver ?
    I request i want full details of my airtel No. 9686922356 incoming & Outgoing Call deatils.
    so please send my full call details ..................

Default details of incoming and outgoing calls

I want to know my vodafone incoming outgoing calls my No.9916576667 .kindly send me details on my email id anumjayalakshmi@gmail.com

than x.

ganapatlal rathod Guest

Cool

I want one month out going and incoming calls details of my vodaphone mobile number 9712915487 at my email id ganapatlal.rathod2036@gmail.com

dipak desai Guest

Thumbs up outgoing call

Hi sir , i want my outgoing call list of last month. My no is 9764136943.pls send information on my email id is prashantp1941990@gmail.com

k.venkatachari Guest

Default i want incoming and outgoing call details

I want to know my vodafone incoming outgoing calls my No.8500259799 .kindly send me details on my email id knmgrp@yahoo.com as early as possible.

Hello Ganapatlal,

Please note that we can provide details of only chargeable transactions initiated from your number for the last 6 months. You can check the same free of cost via the Itemized bill option available in the My Vodafone service on our website Prepaid, Postpaid, Online Recharge - Services | Vodafone India. Further, if you wish to have the detail bill for your number, we request you to confirm the charge i.e. Rs.50/- per bill for detail bill hardcopy or Rs.25/- per bill for detail bill on mail (on the email ID which is registered with us)] so that we can process your request accordingly.

Vodafone Customer Care

devaraj04 Guest

Default i want to know incoming and out going call no

hi sir,
    this is my home phone no i want to know incoming and outing no.phone no 9655755004

Hello Devaraj,

Thank you for your time on our call.

Vodafone Customer Care

kaushikpkulkarni is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default Sub: Complaint against State Bank of Hydearabd

Sub: Complaint against SBH Solapur of State Bank of Hyderabad.

Details of the complaint are as under:
    1. Name of the Complainant:Refund of debitted amount through ATM withdrawl.

2. Full Address of the Complainant: H.No. G-1,Ratnadeep Society,Near Vikas Nagar,Solapur

Pin Code: 413003
    Phone No:+91-9538563704/+91-9890202321

Email:kaushikpkulkarni@rediff.com/kaupuku@gmail.com

3. Complaint against (State Bank of Hyderabad,Solapur)

Address: Plot #18, Camp Area, Sholapur
    Pin Code:413004
    Email:agmmktg@sbhyd.co.in

5. (a) Date of representation already made by the complainant to the bank: 12-July-2011

(b) Yes reminder was sent by the complainant.But no process done till date.

I am Kaushik Kulkarni, I am student studying engineering. account holder of SBH bank Solapur. Account No:62035274584. I taken ATM withdrawl Rs.5000 on 12-July-2011 but amount of Rs.2000 disputed anr Rs.3000 short from my account. Regarding this I had given complaint on 12-July-2011,13-July-2011,24-August-2011,28-Octomber-2011. And my complaint has been launched on 24-August-2011 as I had given complaint on 12-July-2011.The staff at SBH, Solapur forwarded my complaint after one and half month after I given complaint at account holding branch. After this I mailed AGM,DGM,GM of State Bank of Hyderabad. But till date no process done. Also, I had concerned on phone so many times with the staff at SBH, Solapur. I have all the records of complaint with me soft copy as well as hard copy.

But no reply come by senior staffs and officers from SBH till date.Even though giving reminder by me to bank staff will not taken any action regarding this. Please help me out as I am student. Please, kindly go through it and get back to me and tell how do I get my debitted money back. Please refund my amount with penalty.

Yours faithfully,
    Kaushik Kulkarni
    No:09538563704/09890202321
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user-1st-letter-1st-side.jpg   details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user-1st-letter-2nd-side.jpg   details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user-2.jpg   details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user-3.jpg   details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user-5.jpg

mathewjoseph is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

i want to know the outgoing call on 1/01/2012 from 7pm to25/01/2012 of this numberthat is 9048845505 so please kindly send thenumber of both outgoing call

Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast