Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mobile vodafone user

bbiswas812 Guest

Default call log

i want all the outgoing and incoming calls for the no. 9706671513

12345abcd Guest

Question complain

I want to know the out going and incoming calls details of this number 9986012269 from 3-12-11 to 10-12-11

gunjan5293 Guest

Red face incoming call detail

in coming call detail of my mob. no. 9911748535 in b/w 18/11/2011 to 05/12/2011

Ezhilmurugan Guest

Post Vodafone incoming outgoing call details

DEAR SIR,
    I need the incoming outgoing calls details of my Vodafone Numbers from the month of 1st May of 2011 to07-12-2011 for the purpose of my business contacts.
    1.+918098735837
    2.+919626113050
    IT IS FURTHER SUBmITTED THAT iF ANY CHARGES FOR THE ABOVE I AM READY TO PAY THE SAME
    REGARDS
    A.EZHILMURUGAN
    NO:36,KALLAYEE VILLAGE,
    THIRUVANNAMALAI TK&dT
    606754.

sweetangel_1115@yahoo.com Guest

Default call details

i want incoming and outgoing call details for vodafone number 9711318831. please reply me soon

sakthivel. j Guest

Red face

hi,
    i want out going & incoming calls last one month (october), this is my mobile No.9943358226,and my e-mail idjsakthivel.lnt@gmail.com

Hi Ezhilmurugan,

Thanks for speaking with us, trust we were able to address the issue. Please email us at vodafonecare.tn@vodafone.com for any assistance in future or you can also call us on our toll free number 198, we'd be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamil Nadu

Hello Sakthivel,

We tried calling, but were unable to reach you. We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide Prepaid incoming call details. To obtain outgoing details for your number, please send BILL Name of the Month to 144 ie. BILL DEC to 144. You can reach us at vodafonecare.tn@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamil Nadu

Post details of incoming and outgoing call information

i want know details of incoming and outgoing calls of my mobile no 9943710403

Jenitha is offline Junior Member

I have lost my purse, the person who had found it called and informed to this number Please give the details of incoming call from 20.11.11 to 21.11.11. My number is 9842651002

sagar bajad is offline Junior Member

Default details of incoming and outgoing calls from my mob

respected sir, ,
    how tidious work is it to get our own details of incoming and outgoing calls
    how bad service ur vodaphone company is providing to customers . sir it kind request please send my details of my my no. 7875361501 on my email id fo last 3 months . hope so u will do the need full as early as possible. thanking u .rs

Hello Sagar,

Please be informed that you can subscribe for Prepaid call details by sending BILL<space>MON(First three letters of the month name) to 144. Eg: - BILL FEB to 144. You will be charged Rs. 49/- for the Prepaid call details (outgoing calls and SMS only) and the same will be deducted from your account. The copy of the call details will be delivered to your address by the 7th of the next month. Email us at vodafonecare.mah@vodafone.com for any further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra and Goa

bilayesunil is offline Junior Member

Default Incoming & Outgoing as well as missed call

Sir/Madam

I want Incoming and Outgoing as well as missed call on my mobile no. 9819389536 from 1st June 2011
    30 June 2011.

Please provide me this information on my email -bilayesunil@yahoo.co.in as early as possible.

Please do needful

thanking You

Vithal Vishawanth Bilaye
    Parel

Hello Mr. Vishawanth,

Thank you for your time on our call. As mentioned, please message ACT BILL to 144 to apply for an itemized bill for the last three months worth of information. You will be charged Rs.49 for this bill. We will be unable to provide any further information on the call or message history past these three months. Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai