Thread: Airtel sim card is not working

heyvino is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default Airtel sim card is not working

Hi ,

My Mobile No 9880260604. I have been using this mobile no past 3 yrs .

I used to be in roaming and maintain this no .

6 months back when i insert my simcard in my mobile ,iam getting message as " PLEASE INSERT SIMCARD OR VIEW DEMO"

Could you please let me know what needs to be done

Vinodh

Lightbulb Airtel sim card problem

dude...
    i have the same problem....

Just go o airtel retailers office, give ur id proof and photo they will give new sim card with same number.....

Nov 2009

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Nov 2009

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Default SIM CARD Problem

hi,
    My mobile no. is 9678730096. When i insert SIM CARD in other mobile set its working but when i insert into my own mobile its not showing network. But if I insert other SIM CARD into own mobile thats working.

What is the problem with SIM CARD, which is working on other Mobile but not in my mobile instead other SIM CARD working in my mobile.

brendar7639 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

manasiyeragi Guest

Default Airtel sim card problem

Hello i have taken a new sim card of airtel i have submitted all my documents yet my sim card gets inactive and the service gets closed.It happened for four times.Everytime after calling the customer care number they tell me to go the airtel gallery.Why do i have to face these problems even after submitting proper documents like the pan card as well as the rationing card.Airtel service is very bad and as a consumer i am not happy with the service.
    My number is 9867274000

atul.gaikwad is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

Default URGENT: 9973508399 Sim Not working.

My Airtel sim suddenly stopped working. Whenever I put it in Samsung Star Mobile, it shows No Sim Mode.
    I have tried other Docomo sim & its working fine.

Since I am on official tour to Dharwad I don't know where to get the new sim with same no. in Dharwad.
    Since I will be staying another couple of weeks in dharwad. I am handicapped without my Airtel No. which I am using from last 3.5 years.

Kindly get back as soon as possible. Its Urgent

Atul Arvind Gaikwad
    Airtel No. +919973508399

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default Airtel sim card

Quote Originally Posted by atul.gaikwad View Post

I have tried other Docomo sim & its working fine.

Kindly get back as soon as possible. Its Urgent

Atul Arvind Gaikwad
    Airtel No. +919973508399

We have gone through your complaint, first you need to talk to the Airtel customer care and register a complaint, they will provide you a complaint no. and the time frame to resolve the issue. Wait for their response and revert us back with the Complaint nos. and the status of your complaint.
    Visit: Address to know the customer care details.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

my sim is not working my mobile number is 9849820400

Dear Manasi,

Dear Atul ,

Post lost my mobile no

hi
    actually i'll purchase a new life time pre paid mobile no of airtel
    but unfortunately
    my balance is dump
    n i not written the new no
    how can i find the mobile no
    plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me
    rohit

Dear Rohit,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 9 Sep 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Dear Customer(9678730096),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 16 Oct. 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Rakesh Ranga

1. Airtel USB modem is not working
    By Unregistered in forum Broadband
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 04:52 AM
  2. Airtel SMS Plan Not Working + Refund Pending
    By jimmyvithalani in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 11:33 PM
  3. Airtel rate cutter not working...
    By chinni_bruce in forum Mobile Services