Thread: Vodafone Address Verification

Default Vodafone Address Verification

Despite of using Vodafone (initially Hutch) for the past 5 years and having submitted all documents, vodafone is asking me to re-submit all documents as they have done a mistake in entering my data in their system. Or they are going to disconnect my number.

If they have done a mistake, they need to come and collect the documents, instead they are asking me to go to Vodafone store and submit the document.

P Kapadia Guest

Angry Vodafone complaint

Re:

My Opinion: Very well said... Hutch to Vodafone seems to fail the correct handover... and now asking for forms and documents for corporate plans... but while taking corporate plans we were informed until the number is working nothing like this will be needed.. now after changing the specific company we dont get the same corporate plan... Is vodafone trying to kill the customer loyalty or a trivial effort to shall patheatic customer care and then launch a customer service... though that is charged as of now... Vodafone is has soured my experience with the network and definately on its brand image now...

jaiganeshkkl Guest

Default cheating money

this number using cheating me.please help.
    below the number. 9167536643 mumbai area number.
    thank you.
    my num is 9943172977 tamilnadu.

Default outgoing call has been prohibited.

I am not able to make outgoing call.
    I has given college ID proof. 9811837907

Hello Sir/Madam,

Subject:- outgoing call has been prohibited.

Thanks for writing in to us and for the time on our call, trust your services are working fine now. Please email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com for any further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Thumbs down Vodafone Maharashtra circle - avoid if you can

Vodafone has the worst customer service - Marten Pieters please take note. If you call their customer service number and finally talk to a rep after 20 min, they tell you that they can only help Mumbai circle customers. Why are they asking for your number up front, can't their system sort this out. Then they give you the number you should've called. On calling this number and selecting English, they connect you to a rep who speaks only Marati or Hindi. Finally this rep is not able to help and directs you to a Vodafone store. The worst customer experience ever. Avoid this company if possible.

Angry

getting indecent texts from the number :- 9874662216

Hello Sir/Madam,

Subject:- Vodafone Maharashtra circle - avoid if you can.

Please share your contact number here http://bit.ly/TfEkJs so that we can get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa (except Mumbai).

Default Happy to Help!

Hello Sir/Madam,

Subject:- Vodafone Maharashtra circle - avoid if you can.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa (except Mumbai).

ajay kumar dhayal Guest

Default incomming call prohibition

my name is ajay kumar dhayal S% karni ram dhayal. my vodafone no.- 08290250350 incomming call is prohibition.

my sim purchase time i give my Driving License.

Sir solve my problem immediate.

Ajay Kumar Dhayal
    Mobile no.- 08290250350

Default SIM deactivated

Six months ago I had bought my 3G dongle+SIM (Maharashtra and Goa circle). Initially I had used it for couple of weeks then stopped it. Now when I tried to use it is saying that the SIM is not activated! If you please let me know what to do it will be very helpful.

Sudipto

Hello Sudipto,

Kindly share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/Y5AN4y and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Default Pls give my Address proff details 9885667929

Hi sir m mr ramesh My Mobile no:9885667929 . i subtimeted my driving licence at time of sim taken now my mobile had been lost .They told me that old id prof not matching my sim. pls give the detail of old id prof.

Hello Ramesh,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers at http://bit.ly/11DVcRk and we will have someone get back to you in a short while with further assistance.

Vodafone Customer Care.

3. E-Ticket ID - proof verification
    By Unregistered in forum Railways
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:18 AM
  4. Verification from icici bank
    By neeraj hx in forum Banking
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 07:31 PM