Thread: Vodafone pre paid to post paid conversion

DeepakDhawan is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

Default Vodafone pre paid to post paid conversion

I am Deepak Dhawan resident of 46/7 , model town, bahadurgarh HARYANA. I have been using Vodafone prepaid no 9811263977 for the past 8 years. last week I had gone to vodafone store located in Rohini near M2K cinemas to buy a Blackberry phone with all its services. I was told by a customer representative that Blackberry services are available only on their post paid card so i asked them to convert my pre paid card to post paid. I completed all the said formalities, gave them all the documents they needed. i was told that my connection would get activated in next 48 hrs. but till date the connection is still to be activated. i have called them repeatedly but in vain. All i get are false assurances saying that your connection would get activated today, in next 2 hrs thats it. but nothing has happened. and now after purchasing a handset worth Rs 30000 i can't even switch subscribers because the phone i have bought will work only with vodafone.. i feel cheated.. if this is the way vodafone is happy to help its long standing customers.. then their integrity is at doubt..

So have I come to you in search of some hope that this fraudulent company could be brought to book and i can finally have my grievances redressed.

Deepak Dhawan

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Quote Originally Posted by DeepakDhawan View Post

Deepak Dhawan

Hi Deepak,

We hope that your postpaid connection is now active. We wish you have a nice time using Blackberry service over Vodafone network and we are sure you would find it great. We would also love to hear from you about your Blackberry experience and if we could assist you with something else. Please write to us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com and we would be happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi.

1. Vodafone Post paid number