Thread: My Reliance GSM Prepaid Sim is not activated

ramani74 is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Post My Reliance GSM Prepaid Sim is not activated

Dear authorities,

I am Ramani from Hyderabad.
    I had purchased one Reliance GSM prepaid simcard on 22/01/10 (no.8099675140) from Reliance Web world, Chaitanyapuri branch. Branch phone number is 04030429994. The valid id (Passport Xerox & my reliance broadband-landline phone bill) with a photo was submitted well before i got the sim in my hand. But still i didn't get any service. My outgoing & incoming service as barred. I spoke to the dealer to tell me the valid reason. They had no idea about. They told that your account was activated & we are making follow-ups for your service.

So i called-up the customer care & spoke to the executive’s number of times. But i got the same advice to speak to the dealer, they told that my sim was not activated yet & without activation, they won't accept any complaints. I went to the dealer for 4 times & called-up up to 20 times to find the exact problem. They are not providing correct answer & they are not helpful. The executives are convincing me that the services will be activated in a day or two or any day. That moment was so irritating for me & i told them that i will take this matter to the consumer court. They replied happily as i want to complain, i can do so.

Can you please take this matter seriously with the Reliance higher authorities to activate my number immediately & resolve my problem? I request you to please take an immediate & look forward to hear from somebody for the solution.

Ramani
    Hyderabad
    Reliance GSM prepaid no. 8099675140
    Alternate no. 9849637095
    Last edited by ramani74; 01-25-2010 at 01:41 PM.

If the dealer and even the customer care are not able to solve your problem then forward your complaint to your nodal officer.

Email : Rcomnodalofficer.AP@relianceada.com

If still have a question then feel free to contact us again.

Post Reliance GSM SIM not activated

Balaji
    my no.09590156109

swatishiv Guest

Default my sim is not activated

i had purchase my new pre paid sim on 16 sep 2010 but my sim is not activated my sim no is 7879792325
    so please activate my sim

alkesh parihar Guest

Dear authorities,

I alkesh parihar from indore (m.p)
    I had purchased one Reliance GSM prepaid simcard on one year ago (no.9907410398) from Bhopal branch. My outgoing & incoming service as barred.

So i called-up the customer care te exact problem. but the customer care number is not contact. T

Can you please take this matter seriously with the Reliance higher authorities to activate my number immediately & resolve my problem? I request you to please take an immediate & and my no. is activat immediatly.

Alkesh parihar
    indore
    Reliance GSM prepaid no. 9907410398

venkysanthosh Guest

Post my sim was not activated

Dear authorities,

I am Venky from Vizianagaram. had purchased one Reliance GSM prepaid simcard on(no.8688438542) from Reliance Web orld, photo was submitted well before i got the sim in my hand. But still i didn't get any service. My outgoing & incoming service as barred. I spoke to the dealer to tell me the valid reason. They had no idea about. They told that your account was activated & we are making follow-ups for your service.

Venky
    Vizianagaram
    Reliance GSM prepaid no. 8688438542
    Alternate no. 9849637095

Angry reliance sim not activated

my sim is not activated as well

It has been almost a day since i bought the sim. While buying i was told that it would be activated in an hour

store contact:

Reliance communication world
    No 149 Aabath Complex, GST Road, Chrompet, Chennai - 600044
    +(91)-9381006476
    +(91)-(44)-32954099, 32957585

gyanr009 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Unhappy complaine for not activate my new relience simcard

Dear sir / madam
    I Nimket Bhutia buy a new simcard of your companey yesterday on 2/8/2011 . But after 24 hours it was not activeted. Whene i complane to your agency in gangtok they were misbehaved me and say that it is not our problems it can take about three and four days to activate . Now tell me that what can i do? I am calling several time but they donot picup the phone.
    Please help me.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by gyanr009 View Post
    Dear sir / madam
    Please help me.
    Hi Nimket,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with all the details.

praveen chaturvedi Guest

Default plz activate my gsm number

hello sir i am praveen chaturvedi from satna (m.p). i have reliance gsm sim card its no. Is 8982676229 its not active now plz activate it .i port this sim from tatadocoma service first 7 day when my sim ative after porting its active but after 7 day its deactivate i want to reguest u to plz active my sim card

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Hi Praveen,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

You may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with all the details.

Default My reliance mobile no. 7303427346 is barred.

Dear authorities,

I am Ramani from Hyderabad.
    I had purchased one Reliance GSM prepaid simcard on 22/01/10 (no.7303427346) from Reliance Web world, Chaitanyapuri branch. Branch phone number is 04030429994. The valid id (driving licence Xerox) with a photo was submitted well before i got the sim in my hand. But still i didn't get any service. My outgoing & incoming service as barred. I spoke to the dealer to tell me the valid reason. They had no idea about. They told that your account was activated & we are making follow-ups for your service.

i have been recharge 599 std pack on this no 7303427346 5-6 days before

Ramani
    Hyderabad
    Reliance GSM prepaid no. 7303427346
    Alternate no. 8983227987

Default My Reliance GSM Prepaid Sim is not Working

My Reliance GSM Prepaid Sim is not activated
    Sir My Reliance Sim not activated last 10to 15days last recharges rs.599/-rs.10/-& rs.50/-from Maharasthra but sim not working(Sim purchases from my native place Rajasthan Mobile no.9529951211 ) so pl.check & replay me

My Other No.9764411528
    Yogesh Sharma

Bakshish Virdi Guest

Question GSM Prepaid Sim Card Activation 8055873843

I, resident of Pune, have bought reliance gsm prepaid sim card 8055873843 today around 12pm. Was told by the dealer that it will be activated within 1hour but even after 10hours its still not activated. When contacted dealer he says he has done all the necessary process (recharge, activation sms etc) but the problem is from reliance office. Please advise whom should be contacted for activation and solving my query. Thanks.

Default sim not activated

dear customer casr i sim card is not activated is was deliver to me 10 days before the sim no. is 8991090770000158882
    for contacting me 9862087214