Thread: Vodafone DND services

Rishi kumar ojha Guest

Default Vodafone DND services

I am using vodafone number. And i had already activated DND services but I am getting messages and calls in frequent manner. I am very puzzeled that no action has been taken from my service proveider(vodafone).

Some of the numbers from which I am getting messages regarding plots, beauty....etc are

1) TM ARNinfra
    contact number 9999578464
    2) TM States
    contact number 9560366865

These numbers should be immediately bolcked and further action should be taken.
    I wanted to register a case. What i should do?

Please inform what to do to lodge a case against my provider since i had activated DND and my daily work schedule is affected due to these.....

Have you registered your complaint with customer care ?
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Default DND Services not activited

Request that DND service at Delhi No.9899585031 has been registered with
    Vodafone but not activated. Still I am receiving service messages and other unwanted messages at my this number. Please mind.

Question I have Unregisterd to DND service.

HI This Venkatesh,

I have Unregistered to DND service. I send like STOP 0 to 1909.
    It's still now DND service is activated on my number and also lot of time i complaint Vodafone customer care but no response our side.

kindly any update let me know

Name : Venkatesan
    Mobile NO : +91-8095646173
    Provider : Vodafone
    State :Karnataka
    E-mail : venkateshgm07@gmail.com

Hello Venkatesan,

Please be advised that the DND service on your number will be deactivated in 24 hours.

sirsmith john Guest

Default MD

I have registered DND online with Vodafone but, they are simply sending their promotional messages every day. Now I want to go for potability to avoid this nuesence.

Hello Sirsmith John,

Please share your contact number with us here http://bit.ly/Uuaq7m We'll have someone get back to you with assistance.

Default Happy to Help!

Hello Sirsmith John,

abhilashkanda@gmailcom Guest

Default complaint vodaphone.

excuse me sir,I am getting too much service messages and calls everyday.i want to to get rid of it.i dont want to get anymore msgs or calls from the company.so i am requesting you to deactivate that.and also i recharged 100 rs,14 rs has been cut off for service tax,but later after a day i lost 30 more rs for DNLD-p CRBT 30-SM (I dont Know What it means).i dont want to loose my money for that,so i am kindly requesting you to fix these 2 problems.

Name : Abhilash.S
    Mobile NO : +91-9538357118
    Provider : Vodafone
    State :Karnataka
    E-mail : abhilashkanda@gmail.com

Hello Abhilash,

Thank you for writing to us about your concern. Please note that the Do Not Disturb service will be activated in 7 working days.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.

Default Flash message of love pack from vodafone

My Voda number is 9711966894. I had received a call and after that I had got a flash message of love pack. Due to this pack my 30 rupees had been deducted. I want my money back and to stop any such kind of fake and stilling service. I want apologize from Vodafone Organization, otherwise I will take serious action of mental harassment.

Post Request that DND service at my PUNJAB nos has been registered with Vodafone but not activated

Request that DND service at MY PUNJAB NOs 9888803047, 9888803048, 9876629037 has been registered with

Question dnld-p_crbt_30-sm

I dont know what this hell means....but i suddenly lost my balance and when checked on *111# and last 3 charges I got this thing on my screen "dnld-p_crbt_30-sm", "dnld-p_crbt_1-sm" and "dnld-p_crbt_1-sm". Dear vodafone, please tell me what this means and where my money is lost? My name is Gaurav Mishra, and phone no is 9099010234 from Gujarat.

1. complaint against vodafone customer services