This is a discussion on connection Error within the Mobile Services forums, part of the Mobile category; Dear sir , i am the regular user of AIRTELL.I lost my sim on 23rd december somewhere Allahabad which had ...
- 01-05-2010, 01:57 PM #1sunil kumar e194 gamma 1 Guest
Dear sir ,
i am the regular user of AIRTELL.I lost my sim on 23rd december somewhere Allahabad which had no talk value at that time. so after arriving back in noda i informed Airtell officials and got a new sim of same number .it shows full signals but when ever i make call to c careor somewhere else it shows connection error.i told several times airtell executive from where i have taken sim but they simply makes excuse the airtell staff is on strike so we dont know when your problem will be solved.
I am fedup now plz suggest me the the right way to solve the problem . my no is 9810826447
- 01-27-2010, 08:26 AM #2
This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.
Airtel Customer Service Team
- By Unregistered in forum ATM CardReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2009, 03:10 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Direct To Home (DTH)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2009, 10:29 AM
- By Neah in forum CameraReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2009, 11:34 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 05:15 PM
- By PUTTA in forum HospitalReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2009, 06:52 PM