Thread: Complaint Against IDEA Cellular Ltd., Delhi

Angry Complaint Against IDEA Cellular Ltd., Delhi

Hello Sir,

I want your advice & help in my Matter. I was working for an Auto Part Manufacturer which is in Faridabad. Somebody taken Mobile connection from Idea Cellular Ltd., Delhi after submitting document which is on my name using Address Proof as my Company Address. After using that Mobile connection he left some Outstanding Amount now Idea filed case against me. But the fact is that I never used Idea Mobile service till date. I paid that outstanding amount instead of not using Idea Mobile. Now I want file case against Idea Mobile. Plz. Give me suggestion.

plz. help me in this matter whether Idea not done any verification at the time of Issuing mobile No. whom they are going to issue mobile.

With Regards,

Bhanupratap

Your case sounds interesting, kindly provide all the matter in detailed way, so that we well tell you accordingly.
    Thanks.

Angry Idea

"IDEA wale chor hai"

The most worst, pathetic, bad, disgusting, poor, hell, drain, donkey, monkey connection. No signel even you stand just near to their tower. Poor customer service.
    Mr. Abhishake Bachhan is making fool, the gr8 liar. STOP MAKING FOOL
    faiz041 likes this.

Hi all

Usuallly when they sms regarding offer, they specify only half truth. Before
    opting fot that scheme we should go throuth the detailed info. otherwise we wil
    fall in such losses. Just ask from 2 -3 shopkeepers. Do enquire multiple times
    in customer care with deff executives

Default All idea user-please do not belive idea cellulor scheme

IDEA HAS PROVIDED A SERVICES SMS PAKE ie RS 50 SMS PACK GATE 400 SMS. BUT I ACTIVETED THAT SERVICE. ON OCT 17, 2009 I SENT MANY MESSAGES AND IDEA CELLULAR HAS DEDUCTED SMS CHARGES IN MY GENRAL BALANCE........WHEN YOU ARE DEDUCTING MY GERNAL BALANCE SO WHY ARE LAUNCH SMS SCHEME?
    IDEA CELLULAR CO HAS CHEATED ME AND MANY MOBILE USER WHICH HAS ACTIVET SMS FACILITY...

GIRISH AGRAWAL (98267 02141)
    KASARIDIH, DISTT- DURG
    CHHATTISGARH

Default misbehaviour with me at Bathinda cuctomer care

Myself is Harvinder Singh R/O Bathinda. My mobile no. is 9914047071.My internet facility has been disrupted since many days. I called on customer care to solve the problem. They did not lodged my complaint. I personally visited there, even they did not listen me.Instead of solving my problem,they misbehaved me and refused to accept my application. Kindly solve my problem and take strict action against these employees. Time was around 2 P.M. dt. 20/12/09. I need justice.

Angry Please don't provide any special scheme to any customer......

This is Harpreet Singh from Delhi & my no. is 9540161829. My complaint is regarding your telemarketing. One day on 19 or 20 Jan I have received a call from IDEA telemarketing about the unlimited surffing & downloading scheme @20 Rs. per day and he said to me if you want to activate this is scheme then send a message on given no. but I don't want to activate this scheme so did not send any message after two days when I checked my balance it is minus (-)23.00 Rs at that time I was in train and roaming so I could not receive or make a call to anyone. Anyone can think how much I was angry that time. After that accident on 27 Jan. I called on IDEA customer care and asked them to Deactivate that scheme he noted my complain on 27 Jan with complaint no. 1-590638823 and on 28 Jan I have received a message that your scheme has been deactivated then I recharged my phone with 100 Rs. but after 4 days my balance was again minus (-) 18 Rs. and this scheme is working, now what should I do? I have complained at customer care and IDEA showroom but I did not get any reply from them.

Now I want to deactivate that type of schemes and get back my money which you are charged without any approval from my side.

aeri.1857@yahoo.com Guest

Default after deposted my id proof comny nt started my no 9592708008 no 1 serious

sir i deposted my id proof b4 20 days compny worker nt serois abt my complaint .kindly help me and start my number . kindly start my number yours fait fully i m from amit sharma hose no 14 bewri mohalla ferozepur city my other idea numer is 09781363365

Default complant against distributor OF IDEA CELLULAR LTD.

I m the retailer of west delhi.
    (my distributor is vansh agencies rani bagh
    new delhi)

whenever i send any identity proof of my custmer for selling a prepaid idea connection and give complete identity proof with enrolnment form on time than my distributor does not submit id on time.

On delay of distributor, my customer's prepaid connection will be deactivated otherwise will not be activated within the time so i have to send againt identity proof bez they lost my customer identity

i have already complaint tsm & asm of our zone but they do not reply in favour of me. Atlast i have to register my complaint to the nodal officers of idea cellular ltd.

I requet u to consider my complaint and take necessary action

i hope that u will resolve my problem and help me not to resend the identity proof of my customer

one connection is already been deactivated by vansh agencies and they have given the reason to cutomer that the voter id card (which is issued by the elction commission of india) is fake
    but i m sure that the voter id card of customer is not fake because i know her from the last 30 years she is my neighbour since birth
    i cant believe that who has given the authority to mr. Ashok (the owner of vansh agencies) to nulify (cancel ) the voter identity of customer which has been made by the elction commission of india.
    Connection details is as follows :

(9891413767)
    rajinder kaur
    w/o jagtar singh
    wz 186 old sahib pura
    m.b.s nagar
    new delhi - 110018

i shall be thankful for your cooperation

i hope that u will resolve my problem and reactivate the above connection

complaint submitted by
    gulati telecom
    wz - 185 old sahib pura tilak nagar new delhi - 110018

copy sent to
    election commision of india
    trai authority of india

Default Network Problem

Sir, my name is Sonu singh Bisht & I live in Aaram Bagh, Paharganj. There is mejor problem of network singnal.Some time I am unable to receive calls, voice disturbance & any unwanted problems due to bad singnal.
    Pls if it is possible, do the needful.

suresh mohan Guest

Angry train your executives before giving there job !

Sir ,
    My name is Suresh mohan billing address SANDEEP ELECTRICALS Airport road no. 143/1 new no 94 next to Syindicate Bank HAL Post Banglore 17. My residence address is NO.9 SANDEEP NIVAS Shyamana reddy layout Annasandra Palaya opposite to sri Rama temple HAL POST Banglore 17 . I bought an idea post paid connection (9844000500 sim serial no. 8991449100058827923 ) on 2nd september 2010 from your executive , (Mr. Sathish phone no. 9844442929 ) he sent an another executive (phone no. 9964812608)he took all the documents , photograph and cheque (cheque no. 052779 amount Rs-399/- only). 4th september 2010 they verified address . They did not activate the sim till now. When I called the costemer care they told that the name and address is not matching . my application no. is 135366 .
    So kindly take certain actions immediately .
    SURESH MOHAN

Unregistered Sandip singh Guest

Post please check and confirm my address

dear sir i am serving in border security force in
    bhikhiwind dist tarn taran naer amritsar state punjab
    we informed you sir identity card and servvice sertificate
    issued by compitant authourity he gives one time hardly plese sir my idea number is 9592440914
    and i use email id Sandipopr1298@gmail.com if you not satisfied my address please check my email id
    my name sandip singh
    address 41 bn bsf bhikhiwind B S F (amritsar) state punjab
    pin number 143306

Default connection keeps cutting off

Since yesterday evening my network connection keeps cutting itself off within few seconds of ringing. This has caused enormous problem as I'm staying in Delhi on my own and I need to stay in touch with my family and friends outside Delhi. I don't know who to approach to get it fixed. Please could you give me suitable suggestion/advice.
    I thank you for your help.
    Padma Rao

Anoop Kumar Guest

Default Complaint against cheating the customer

I have idea connection no. 9814734486(Chnandigarh no.). I have GPRS settings on my phone(Nokia 2700 classic). When I purchase Internet coupon of 10 Rs for 2 days, But when I try to recharge with that coupon a message displayed on my cell "Which no. you are trying to use is invalid of already used". I want to know that how it can be already used because i open that packet and how it can be invalid because on that pack its validity was written upto 30 Nov. 2011. Due to company's irresponsible behaviour I suffer with problem I was unable to check my mails bcoz i was not in the office. when i try to use net then within 1 minute compny deduct RS 5 from my account.

Tell me what to do.

ideacellular is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Anoop Kumar View Post

Tell me what to do.

We request you to provide us the coupon number of your voucher for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

Ideacellular

1. Complaint Against Idea Cellular
    By Vaibhav Brahmakar in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:21 PM
  2. Complaint about online recharge on Idea cellular site.
    By Unregistered in forum Mobile Billing Problem
    Last Post: 06-15-2014, 07:07 PM
  3. Complaint against Idea Cellular
    By Rajneesh in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 12:46 PM
  4. Idea Cellular MP
    By vaibhav_singhai in forum Other Services
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 11:20 AM
  5. regarding Idea Cellular Ltd.
    By M. Kumawat in forum Mobile