Thread: Lost Sim Card

omaheshwar is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Default Lost Sim Card

I lost my mobile & tata docomo sim card with number 9036708209 & vodafone sim with number 9916565347 dated on 30/11/2009 in the morning 9'o clock.. my Mobile is Micromax X555 and Serial Number is 356186020214539 ... I here by request u that to deactivate the service of the sim's...

Maheshwar Reddy

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hi Maheshwar,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your SIM deactivation request has been taken care off. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com for any further queries. We'd be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.
    Last edited by vodafoneindia; 12-22-2009 at 02:19 PM.

ajaymathur_2001@yahoo.com Guest

Default loss of sim and mobile

I lost my mobile no. 8904832841 this morming. How can I detect it and disactivate my sim?

nikhilmittal is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

I lost my SIM card (mobile no 9623454799) maharashtra circle. I am currently in Bangalore and lost it yesterday morning 10 AM. How can I detect/deactivate it, it is a post paid connection.

albert anthony Guest

Default loss mobile with sim card

sir ,i am Albert Anthony working in the indian coast guard mumbai , i lost my samsung B 5722 mobile with two sims no.9503724986 & 8149699974 from airtel and docomo company respectively on 3 Aug 10.Sir,my phone's imei no.is 358576033898864.Sir please provide me any relevant information about the above mension mobile or the sims .to my address albertmani1@gmail.com

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Dear Albert Anthony,

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Default Lost Tata Docomo SIM

I lost my mobile & tata docomo sim card with number 8125345926 on 2/12/2010 in the morning 9'o clock..I here by request u that to deactivate the service of the sim.

Post sim card lost

i am lost my sim card no.8100248824

Default lost reliance sim card

i have lost my sim card no 9864022249...i request you to deactivate my sim

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

i have lost my sim card no 9864022249...i request you to deactivate my sim

We have taken a note of your request and it is forwarded to the concerned team. We will revert back to you at the earliest.

Default lost phone and 2 sim

sir, i am melvn. i have lost my mobile phone(nokia 1110) and 2 sim card(9036482817 and 9020336191) in BMTC bus on 21/march morning between 7.30 and 8. the phone was ringing still night 10 but it was silent and no one was picking it but now it is switch off. i tried to identify the bus but was not able to. the informations i have are that the route no. is 171 which left from majestic to kormangala depo nearby 7:30am. it was a driver only bus which was having a infosys board inside. and i sat just behind the driver seat where there was written physically handicaped. i tried to inform BMTC office at majestic and kormangala but was not accepting. sir please provide me relevent informations to my mail id melvinmelel@yahoo.com. hope will get proper help.
    thankyou.

jyothish soman Guest

Default Two SIMS lost

I have lost two of my vodafone sims numbered 7838179333 and 7838179444, kindly block the same. My alternate contact number is 9560414014

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hi Jyothish,

Thanks for writing in to us, we're sorry to hear about your difficulty. We tried calling, but were unable to get in touch with you. Please call 111 or visit your nearest Vodafone Store for assistance with your concern. You can email us at vodafonecare.del@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Delhi & NCR

Default lost sim card

I lost my simcard of number 8904419577, please deactivate my simcard

Exclamation Phone and sim lost!!

i lost my sim card and phone with no. 8121411439.
    On 8th of june.