Thread: My DOCOMO SIM BLOCKED saying "SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED"

aanjanamma Guest

Post Regarding sim card registration faild

Dear docomo
    i am not able to use my sim card from past few days i am geting a meesage as sim card registration failed . I doesn't know what to do ? Plz help me its very important as all my contacts are in it .plz solve the proble as soon as possible.

Default Sim card blocked

My mobile number 8125429903 has been blocked.sim card rejected is the mssg i get...please do the needful

madhur30 Guest

Post Sim caed rejected

Mya sim card is rejected.
    Now i m unable to use my number.
    Plz reactivate my no.
    My no. is 7276135339
    And my alternate contact no is 07122770046.
    Kindly help me as soom as possible.
    Thank You.

Angry

Hi Tata Docomo,
    From last night, i have been receiving an error message saying that "SIM card registration failed" message. I tried in different mobile phones with that SIM to check if it works; it stil is not working. I have never faced this kind of a problem with my airtel number, which I was previously using. I changed to Docomo due to the good call rates. I feel that the service is very poor. I need a remedy. I cannot keep paying money to get a new SIM card. Or, I should think of never turning back to Docomo and ask my other friends also to change their service providers from Docomo to a good one. Everyone is facing this problem. Today, I called the customer care to ask them about this. That person said that it must be due to the damage of the SIM card. How will my SIM card get damaged, if I never took it out of my mobile after inserting it for the first time? Does Docomo manufacture poor low quality SIM cards? And if you are going to say that I haven't submitted my documents, its mere a lame excuse for you to blame me. I have finished all those procedures. Everything is perfectly done. It has been working from the time I took the SIM till last night.
    I want Docomo to remember that you are losing your customers and you are going to run the company in loss, if it continues like this.
    I need a solution AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

My number is 7795225769. (Karnataka registration). Check and get back to me.
    Arnold

This is Arnold.
    My Docomo number is 7795225769
    My alternate number is 8220846687
    My email ID: robinarnold27@gmail.com

TATADOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    May 2010

Hi Arnold,We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon

Jul 2011

Today is the third day I am using your connection in vain. I am able to contact anyone. I would like to know how many days you will take to resolve this problem.

Arnold

TATADOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    May 2010

Smile Tata Docomo

Quote Originally Posted by TATADOCOMO View Post
    As per our records the number has been swap with another number. So kindly ask the customer to check the same.

Akhilkp.akp is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Sim registration failed

i'm akhil.kp from kerala .this is my docomo number 8089292872 it says sim card registration failed. My alternative number is 7736102897 and my mail id is akhilkp.akp@gmail.com
    by akhil.kp

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Hi Akhil,We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Angry puk code

my no is temp locked with tell puk code the locked mobile no is 8792708554 alternate no is 9786450939 pls responding pls reply reply fast pls and my name is sivakumar i am in bangalore resolve my problem i'm expecting a posative replay from you. because of my some important contact details is saved in that sim.so plz help me
    by siva

Tata DOCOMO is offline Senior Member
    Apr 2010

Hi Siva,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

Angry Tata Docomo SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED

My self Vivek from bangalore and my number is 8904843814.I have been using Tata Docomo postpaid from past 8 months and today in the afternoon I suddenly saw an error msg popped to my cell phone screen saying "sim card registration failed".
    After calling to customer care they said that the sim card is corrupted and you need to change your sim.
    How did the sim card all of a sudden gets corrupted,I didn't get this thing.
    And in the morning phone was displaying full signal srength,still no incoming calls.When I tried calling from other number what I got is "This number is not reachable" despite of having full signal.

Tata Teleservices sucks..
    Those who are reading this,it's my humble opinion that never ever use tata docomo...
    My alternate num is 9743844660

Default Tata Docomo SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED

How did the sim card all of a sudden gets corrupted,I didn't get this thing.

Tata Teleservices sucks..

my number is 9503565682.this numbar portabilit in docomo is fail

1. How to tackle the "Hawkers & illegal Slums & Traffic Jams" problem
    By Unregistered in forum Bad Response or Bribe
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. Lost my money by Cheat Agents "Progressive times planner"
    By sonam mittal in forum Travel Agent
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 11:33 PM
  3. "Trust Chemists And Druggists" faking N95 mask price
    By Vishnubangalore in forum Medical Store
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:15 PM
  4. Bharti Infotel Ltd " wrong billing and not disconnecting phones"
    By Neeraj Dhawan in forum Mobile Services