Poll: Does Reliance deducts balance money by unfair means??

Thread: Reliance prepaid(customer care) Complaints - Not responding to complaint calls

ashish_kle is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default Reliance prepaid(customer care) Complaints - Not responding to complaint calls

Name:  Reliance-Mobile.jpg
    Hi ,

I got my cell(cell no 9373363713,Pune ) recharged with 100 rs on Friday.

Now, our service provider(Reliance) came to know that this customer has got a balance of Rs 100, why don't we(Reliance) help customer(Ashish Ranjan) to utilize the balance money.

With this intention, they deduct my 30+30 (total 60 rs) by sending a message that some XYZ services has been renewed, which I had never subscribed.

After this incident I decided to consult their customer care. I will describe the whole experience with CC.
    1> I got connected after calling about 45 times.
    2> I waited for 30 minutes to get a response from customer care representatives. But they were just centered on advertising their products.
    3> Our honorable service provider(Reliance) was just waiting for me to disconnect the call indirectly.
    Again I tried at night and same procedure happened again.

Now I am bound to loose my 60 rs without my permission.
    No one is here to help us. We are just born to pay forcefully.

Adding to my above concern ,I also get unwanted calls and messages which I had never subscribed.
    Can any one help me please and look into the issue.

Thanks in Advance.
    Frustrated Reliance customer,
    Ashish Ranjan

Now I have got no way to survive.

vandanasr is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Angry Reliance prepaid deducting money unfairly

Complaint 1:

Reliance prepaid is automatically subscribing me to paid services without me asking for it. Example of services they subscribed me to: Bakwas, caller tunes.
    They ask me to send an unsubscribe sms to deactivate it. When I sent an unsuscribe sms, I never got acknowledged. My money kept getting deducted. After 10 days, I got an sms that my subscription has been renewed. I again sent an unsubscribe sms, and I never got acknowledged. Money kept getting deducted. I called up the customer care and asked them to unsubscribe me from 'Bakwas' plan. The next day, I got 20 duplicate copies of 'Bakwas' sms, which I had unsubscribed and should not be getting even one sms. I called up the customer care again, and as usual he told me that the server is down and he asked me to call back.

Complaint 2: I got an sms that I will get a Rs 222 talktime on Rs. 210 recharge. I did Rs. 210 recharge within five minutes of getting the email. I then got an sms "Extra TT on 210 closing soon. Your account has been recharged with Rs.190.39. They promised extra talk time and I recharged within 5 minutes of getting that intimation. But I never got the extra talktime credited to my account.

Complaint 3: Prepaid mobiles usually get intimations after each call or sms, that tells their last call charge and remaining talk time. Reliance never sends this information. By doing this, we would never get to notice when they deduct money without their consent.
    Last edited by vandanasr; 10-23-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: add more info

vandanasr is offline Junior Member

Default Reliance prepaid fraud

I stay at AECS layout, kundalahalli, Bangalore -560037. I have a reliance prepaid service. I submitted a compaint before, but I had not given full details. So submitting this with more details.
    They ask me to send an unsubscribe sms to deactivate it. When I sent an unsuscribe sms, I never got acknowledged. My money kept getting deducted. After 10 days, I got an sms that my subscription has been renewed. I again sent an unsubscribe sms, and I never got acknowledged. Money kept getting deducted. I called up the customer care and asked them to unsubscribe me from 'Bakwas' plan. Everytime the customer service officer tells me that he has placed a request for unsubscrbing, but my money keeps getting deducted after that also. When I call the customer care each time, they tell me that I had never placed a request for unsubscribing. Even when I give them the interaction number that was previously given for the complaint (one of them is 1497328141), they tell me such a interaction number does not exist in their database. Please help me with whom I should contact to end this episode.

Thanks,'
    vandana

Angry Reliance prepaid is automatically subscribing me to paid services without me asking f

9371955591 its my reliance prepaid no.and Reliance prepaid is automatically subscribing me to paid services without me asking for it. Example of services they subscribed me to:Rangrangila pack.and other 2 sms pack. when i m tried customer care no. its always says the line is busy call later.. and monthly 30th rs. are cut in my balance.

thanks.

Rcomnodalofficer.MH@relianceada.com

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Ms. Vandana,

To get any solution for your complaint, forward your written complaint to the Nodal officer, at following email address:
    Rcomnodalofficer.Karnataka@relianceada.com

Default Reliance prepaid deducting money unfairly

for me also Reliance prepaid is automatically subscribing me to paid services without me asking for it....reliance means cheating?

cmmittal Guest

Default can u ever be perfect

For god sake u guys stop behaving insane , every year u loosing customer just because of ur attitude towards them , providing los cost doest matter , i am student governing head of this district , and i really insist that if the service will remain the same as u provide now , i will stop 1367 connection from our college and see to that , u never get any of them , more over u know very well , and as mba even we know wat word of mouth means , just forget this world and try to connect as , we will not bother u after this , because we will see for a week after which air tel is providing as cug .............hell with ur connection and this is going to a blog for sure and if needed we will go to consumer court , it just cost 2 rs per person ,

Shri Krishan Guest

Unhappy network problem

request you my no. is 9555367358 it registerd in the name of Shri Krishan jo ki mere mobile se call karte samay network hat jate hai aur maine iski complaint customer care par ki thi jis par koi response nahi diya gaya hai
    Kindly solved my above said propble

Gagan0123 is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

The same thing happened to me, and when I asked when did I turned the service on, they said, I turned it on during a promo call they made, and when I asked the time of that call, I was shocked, since it was the time when the SIM was in my pocket and I guess we can't attend a call without inserting the sim in a mobile(do let me know if reliance sims are a bit different)......
    The Customer Care person was tooo harsh on me, that he didn't even logged my complaint and said he is not going to file it, his exact words: "Karna hai jo kar le, mein teri complaint nahi likh raha" (I even have the recording)
    God knows how many jacks such person would have got to get this job.....

BK Das Guest

Unhappy Complaint regarding sudden deconnection of service by Reliance-Smart

Dear Sir / Madam ,
    I am a subscriber of Reliance Smart having mobile no 09827460042 which I got issued from a shop in Risali, Bhilai . It has been a Life Time SIM with long period validity. Sufficient balance is still there in favour of the said SIM .So far it was working well and quite satisfactorily . Unfortunately I observed sudden withdrawal of service by Reliance. No connectivity tower is visible in the set. Request for early revival of the service.
    Thanks.

Default Sim card got failure.

I am havinhg reliance post paid connection. My mobile no. is 9377889596. By mistake i had not paid bill because i was out station last month.On satuarday 22-5-2010, i have apid bill from Naroda RIM Branch.They told me that your siom will activate in 10 min.Till date my sim card is not active.Kindly call me on 9099013730 and inform me that what i have to do now? I hope i will recieve positive reply from yourside.

Thnx & Regards,

Chirag Rahevar

prahallad Guest

Default hallo tune complane

sir
    my name debaraj jena ,09861370648 is my phone number ,autometic loading a hellotune in my phone on 16/6/2010.i am complane in your custmor care shortly.my complane number is129485386.at that time 30rupes redus my mane balance.second time 30rupes redus my mane balance.
    so dear sir please re@@@@ my 60 rupesand deactivate this hellotune.
    yours faithfully DEBARAJ JENA
    KHURDA
    ORISSA
    MY E.MAIL ID prahallad_777@yahoo.com

Default unsubscribe of rm 53030

I am havinhg reliance post paid connection. My mobile no. is 9641210284. Few days passed RM-53030 has been Alreted in this my mobile conection which has deducted to my account @RS-15 per month.Now I have desire to deactivate this alret . I hope i will recieve positive reply from yourside.

Thnx & Regards,

santosh kumar Nayak[/QUOTE]

ravi shanker namdeo Guest

hello sir my no is 9827713743 ,through which i sent deactivated message for caller tune but after some days it automatically activate......i have done 2 or 3 times but it activate again......please deactivate permanently my caller tune....

1. Reliance customer care executive complaint