Thread: Complaint against tata docomo service

k.arun.aravind is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default Complaint against tata docomo service

I have taken one tata docomo sim from kerala circle. At first that was working but after one week my handset became hang, then i put that sim in another handset then that also became handset. I complaint that with customer care service of tata docomo but they were unwilling to replace that sim.
    name:ARUN K A
    mob no:09037510878

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Aravind,

For your complaint you will have to send a written complaint to the nodal officer of the Company. Wait for the response for at least 10 days because the Nodal officer will have to provide you any solution within 10 working days. Send a written complaint and kindly revert back soon after getting any reply from him. The email address is:
    nodalofficer.kerala@tatatel.co.in

Default Complaint against TATA DOCOMO Service

I have taken a TATA DOCOMO no. in karnataka circle 5 days back. Since first day I am facing a weird technical problem. I was keep getting service sms from DOCOMO that 'Call charged @ Rs. 1.20' intermittently even if my mobile is kept idle(no call or sms) and lost around 20-30 Rs. When I complained this to customer care, they told you are being charged for sending STD sms, which I never sent but I had nothing to prove. I was also afraid if my no. is duplicated and being used for wrong purposes. I had complained to some guy Ahmed in supervisor level who has assured me of talking action but no solution.

Later I realized whenever my mobile gets 'switched on' from switched off stage, I am being charged for sending one STD sms. I complained this also to customer care but no hope. I have already lost lot of money and peace of mind. Now I am sick of talking to customer care guys (hopelessly I have called around 20 times with frustration and anger in last 4 days). It will great if I can get some help from this forum.

Rajesh Ranjan
    TATA docomo no. - 07795067795

Dear Rajesh Ranjan,

Dear Rajesh Ranjan,

As per telephonic conversation with you, one complaint has been registered NWK091561116 which would be resolved by 18-AUG-2010 12:00:00.

pkjconsultant@gmail.com Guest

Default complaint against dealer ASHISH ENTERPRISES (opp. geet govind banquet hall h

I ms. jyoti gulati haridwarmbl no.9837226635,9837667335 had buy yours
    tata docomo no.7417405754because of 120 sms & other attracting schemes
    from Asish Enterprises(opp. geet govind banquet hall haridwar) but
    after activation i didnt get free 120 sms plan .he had given the wrong
    infomation about plan & misbehave with me & said what i can do .he had
    taken the full amount from me ..i just want to know whats the customer
    fault?is this the way to behave with your customers the company used
    to employee so custmer care executives n what they are doingt.they are
    just spoiling company's name n reputation.you sold your no. retailer
    get the money n whats about the customer....cheating.i just want you
    to take action against his misbehaviour n please this is not a mistake
    what is he doing he is selling the no.without knowing schemes or
    cheating customers.i just want to know what i should do now .im happy
    with your services but i need sms plan so i just want to give that sms
    plan to me change my plan or give other no. with sms plan as i buy the
    no. just becoz of sms plan.pase get solution of my complaint as early
    as possible.
    i will be grateful to you for your needful co-operation.
    jyoti gulati
    house no.d-5,4-a rajlok vihar
    behind khoobsurat palace
    haridwar

7/12/2010 - Unnecessary subscription (such as meaningless message on 54321,etc pack) has been activated on my mobile no +919051930591(Service Provider :TATA DOCOMO GSM service, India) without my permission. I have never subscribed to any such service. This is not the first time,its happening continuosly. A couple a day before balance was deducted in same way without me subscribing to any such facility and now from last three days (i.e.3/12/2010, 4/12/2010 and 5/12/2010) unreasoningly my balance is deducted.I recharged with an amount of Rs 30/- and its being fully deducted.I hereby, request the company to refund my money and unsubscribe me from any such service and the same should be informed me. In future also such act should not repeated. Vijay Kumar Jha, Q.No. A/73/II, dhurwa, Ranchi - 834004 Jharkhand

Smile

Smile

despite our best efforts we are unable to reach you. Hence, kindly provide the TATA DOCOMO number to initiate further

Default Sim hang

I am facing so many problems. when i am dailing a number it is hanging, when i am opening inbox in that time also hanging. contuniously my hand set is restarting(NOKIA 3500). automatically my battery charge is discharging and it some time it will be switch off.for these problems i have changed another mobile alo but i am getting the same problem. so i am finilised no problem in mobile. problem is only in the TATA DOCOMO SIM CARD. plz help me........idont want to leave tata docomo.........

Angry Not release my porting no. 7501666939

I, TAMAL CHATTERJEE , KRISHNAGAR , NADIA IS A DOCOMO SUBSCRIBER BEARING MOBILE NO. 7501666939 SORRY TO SAY THAT AS PER YOUR SERVICE, NETWORK , CUSTOMER CARE BEHAVIOUR , I WISH TO PORTING TO OTHER PROVIDER TO VODAFONE. PLEASE NOTE THAT ON 8TH OCTOBER 2011 , I SEND A SMS FOR PORTING. AND FROM YOUR END I GET A INOQUE PORTING CODE i.e. TV 315897 WHICH VALID UPTO 23RD OCTOBER 2011 FROM 12530 ON SAME DATE. BUT SORRY TO SAY THAT TILL DATE YOU ARE NOT RELEASE THE LINE. I COMPALIN AGAIN AGAIN TO YOUR CUSTOMER CENTRE , YOUR OTHER OFFICIAL FOR RELEASING THE LINE. BUTÖ. SO, A REQUEST OR COMPALIN FROM A SUBSCRIBER TO TAKE NECESSARY STEP AS AN EARLY DATE .

Default deductions

yesterday 19-june-2012, i buy a tata docomo sim card, (no: 8089630043) then i recharge i have Rs 99 in my account, after 6 hours i received a message its says ďyour buddy chat is renewed at Rs 30, i didnít activate any buddy service, normally the other service providers send a message like your service will renew within 3 days and you have to charge 30rs. this is really cheating, then i try to call customer service numbers 121, 198, 9037012345, 04846660199,04846660500,1800255555, 18602665555 (this number goes to banglore), 04846660101, i wait around 40 minutes but nobody answer my call, i didnít get any information regarding my problem. some times i try to connect customer care they says you donít have sufficient balance to talk with customer care, that time i have Rs 68 in my account. please anyone suggest me that how can i contact customer care, or where i can post my complaint ?

Apr 2010

You can go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

suman kumar is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Unhappy Sub: Complaint against bad service

I am Tata Docomo Customer, my mobile no. is 7696362536.

I was on a net plan of 2.5GB data @69. On June 16, 2012 before the date of expiry of plan I received a SMS from Tata Docomo stating that you will get additional data of 1GB data and extended validity of 1 month on recharge of Rs. 26.

I continued with the recharge on the same day and received a confirmation message stating that the validity is only for 7 days. I talked with customer care executive about this issue, they said this will not affect your plan and you will enjoy your services for 30 days.

On June 23, 2012 my net plan expires. Neither I got data in addition to my existing plan nor I get extended validity of 30 days.

I talked to 5-6 customer care executives from my phone, they told me that your querry will be resolved with in 24 hours. But nothing happens and my request was not entertained.

I filed a complaint on tata docomo complaint centre from internet on June 28, 2012. In reply I got a call from Chandigarh on June 29, 2012 (Ph. no.-0172-6639501). I tell him about my problem, he said in reply, we canít do any thing from here you have to show the SMS to the tata docomo store and they will handle your complaint and will forward a mail to us.

On June 30, 2012 today I went to tata docomo store kitchlu nagar, hambran road, ludhiana. They talked very casually and not seemed to interested in talking to me. Inspite they were busy in their own gossips.i show them the SMS. They refused to listen to me and deny to forward any kind of mail. They said it is a normal problem in prepaid connection and they are helpless in doing any kind of help.

So please help me solving my complaint.

Suman kumar
    Ph. No- 7696362536

Hi Suman,

Customer Care
    Tata DOCOMO.

1. tata docomo customer service not responding
    By pritesh in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 12-05-2014, 01:03 PM
  2. Tata docomo postpaid no. 9043092040 Service - Reg.
    By MJSRAO in forum Mobile Services