Thread: Vodafone Prepaid to Postpaid Migration

pranav.jain30 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default Vodafone Prepaid to Postpaid Migration

This is to inform you that i had opted for prepaid to postpaid migration facility and filled the number migration form for my mobile, after fulfilling all the requisite formalaties for migration on Sat,19th of Sep.,2009 from Vodafone Store. At that time i was assured that i will get a new postpaid sim the next day which will get activated after maximum 48 hours from the time of delivery.

Exactly a week after this,i.e.-Sat,26th of Sep.,2009, i received a new postpaid sim at my residential adress and the whole verification process was done. On the same day, my prepaid sim got deactivated. But, the problem is that, till date the new postpaid sim that was delivered to me has not been activated. I contacted Vodafone Care several times, but they always tell me to visit Vodafone Store, and when i visit there, the employee always assures me that my sim will get activated on the same day after a few hours, but it never happens. Now, i'm in a completely inconvenient state. I have my prepaid and postpaid sim, both of which are not working, and i'm left with no access to mobile services.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Jain,

For your complaint you will have to send a written complaint to the nodal officer of the Company. Pls. provide us your complete residential address as soon as possible, to get the contact details of your Area Circle, Nodal officer.

Ankit Soni Guest

Default Connection still not activated

Vodafone store approaches me and offer me prepaid to post-paid migrate, And I agree, they give me new SIM card and they receive Rs. 250/- from me . And till now I received near about 25 verification calls. And one month is already over but my post-paid connection still not activated

kedarnath Sutar Guest

Thumbs up vodafone number prepaid to postpaid

Dear Sir/mam,

My self kedarnath sutar,please my vodafone number prepaid to postpaid

ashish verma Guest

Default vodafone

vodafone ka bill gyada aata hai

Default Did not get incentive from previous company

I would like to inform you ma'am that i did not get my incentive from previous company as they discussed at the time of Interview. The amount is near about 95000/. I have all evidence. To whom i have to contact and how can i get that can you guide me. There are 5 to 6 employees who did not get the incentives.

prahalath is offline Junior Member

Default Postpaid Sim not activated Still

I have opted to migrate my prepaid to postpaid and i applied for the same on 3rd of Oct'11, and verification process got over on the next and. But its been a month, i haven't got my postpaid sime got activated and still i use my Prepaid. I dont know whether top top up or put some boosters in my prepaid since i dont know when my postpaid will get activated. I have been calling daily to the respected guy to whom i applied for. No response. Same dialogues. I dont know wat has to be done for this. I am totally irritated with this Service Provider (Vodafone).

Hello Prahalath,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and an alternate contact number here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires We'll look into the matter and will get back to you with assistance.

Kind Regards,

Default Issue with Prepaid to postpaid migration

I have handed over all the necessary documents to migrate from prepaid to postpaid on 16th Nov 2011. The executive gave a new sim and informed that within two days it will get activated. I waited for more than two days and tried many times to call the same executive. But No response!!!
    Again i tried to prepaid cust care, they handed over to post paid cust care i waited almost 5 mins to talk to executive."No response." Even u r assuring 24 hr cust care service, after 7pm there wont be any executive to talk with when i called. I tried many times.
    Again personally i tried through one of my collegeus friend who is working in vodafone, then I got an information that somebody will verify the local address and then only i will get the connection activated( this was not communicated earlier).
    By the next day one person came for verification and he said like, that evening i wil get the postpaid activated. But still NOT!!!!!
    Im in chennai circle.

I am very much frustrated.
    This is the worst cust care service I ever seen.

Rajimol CN

Hi Rajimol,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your number with us here Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires so that we may be able to address your concern as soon as possible.

deepika kashyap Guest

Default prepaid to postpaid migration

I am deepika kashyap, please my vodafone number prepaid to postpaid. My mobile no. is 9711748483

Hello Deepika Kashyap,

Please visit your nearest Vodafone Store with a valid ID proof, signature proof and address proof to submit a request for the postpaid migration.

Default Prepaid to postpaid migration

DEAR SIR,
    This is to inform you that i had opted for prepaid to postpaid migration facility and filled the number migration form for my mobile, after fulfilling all the requisite formalities for migration on Tuesday,19th of June.,2012 from Vodafone Executive . At that time i was assured that i will get a new postpaid Sim he said the next day which will get activated after maximum 48 hours from the time of delivery.
    After that one more executive came for address verification 2 times verified but till date i didn't activated my no to postpaid.customer care people saying today 2marow they are extending the days but it not activating and from past two days they are not connecting my call to customer care, where i have to complaint please give me suggestion to my Mail id prasadesms@yahoo.com
    My no is 9620442848

hkkrish is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

What about the balance amount if i migrate from prepaid to postpaid in Vodafone.

Hello HKKrish,

Please share your contact number here http://bit.ly/M0qJI3 so that we can assist you further.

Vodafone Customer Care.

1. want to chang from postpaid to prepaid
    By jdholakia in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 07:25 AM
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 10:52 AM
  3. Undue charging of migration fee from prepaid to postpaid
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:53 AM
  4. Not response in prepaid to post paid migration.
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 04:41 PM