Thread: complaint against Reliance mobile service And Customer care representatives

RGN Guest

Default complaint against Reliance mobile service And Customer care representatives

Name:  Reliance-Mobile-1.jpg
    Sir i want to lot a complaint against reliance rim services,last 21
    August 08 i was subcribe one game from reliance R World called RMW Pack worth 49 /-
    for subcribing charge and 5/- for play, after that from my balance they cut 49 /- in
    sep08 for same game this game automatically activated i do complaint to Customer
    Care about this they said we will not able to deactivate u have to deactivate this
    service i deactivate,i got compaint no and confirmation sms that ur service is
    deactivated,but again on21/oct/08 at 12 am they deduct 49/- from my balance,again i
    complaint to ccr that this will happen again they say this is last again ur service
    not activate if activate we give money back but same21 nov money deducted n i
    complaint after 4 days i got money back n confirmation sms, ,still last onth the
    condition is same. in between this i go to web World (Jabalpur) to lot a complaint
    i give application to them to take serious
    action,they lot my complaint after 4 or 5 days i got i call from Reliance office
    they questioning me that what happen i describe every thing to them after 2 days
    they call me again n blaming that deducted money is correct they charged is correct
    ,but i want to know one thing from company without open r world how can i subcribe
    it, from last 6 month i stop to use r world because i am sure they deduct oney
    without any rule.on 17 august09 i inform customer care representative that again my
    balance deducted 49/- pls deactivate this service they give me surety that it will
    notdeducted.but on 21 aug09 money again deducted.finally when i ask to ccr they
    give me answer it is a service taxes i asked wat service taxes they said it is cuts
    for one year after 1 yr no money deducted frm ur account,each n every month early
    18,19 i call to ccr to stop this they r unable to solve my proble.finally i
    purchase new sim last mont 21 aug/09.pls sove this problem it is a
    big problem of telecom company .pls help us to overcome to this proble.i need
    answer.there is no rule for companies.

thankingyou,

your's faithfully
    Customer

RGN

Default balance cut every month automatically

i have to inform you that i m the customer of reliance prepaid no-9369124120
    every month the balance cut automatically;and we ask customer care they don't give any
    type of answer and said to me i don't know anything.what can i do for this type of
    behavior,i think i block my no and use another service.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Kindly provide us your address, so we can suggest you the contact details of Reliance Nodal Officer of your area.

victim Guest

Angry Compalin Against Reliance(rim)Customer Care

Hello...

Sir I wanted to log a complain..against Reliance rim,wid in 1 week (30thoct - 4th nov) dey forcibly activated fm and matra pack worth Rs 10 and Rs 30 wid out our permission..(in 2 diffnt nos.).Wen I called dem to know wen n how it happend..dey blamed us directly...dat we have ativated it...n d tym dey told us..,during dat period no such call was attended,
    and dey denied us...to give our money back
    We have not activated any pack,but still dey decuted subscriptn frm our account balance..dis happened twice in a week....WHY RELIANCE(RIM) IS CHEATNG DERE CUSTOMERS..?
    Plze help...Want my money back

neena.khan270@gmail.com

Angry Expiry of account without any notification

hello sir, my services of incoming has been cutted without any notification.when i consulted the reliance care representative for the same before 5 days they are saying there was problem in audit so this problem has occured but it has been 5 days they have not taken any necessary step yet it is creating lot of problem for me

Default Complaint against Reliance Service

I am a Reliance cdma user my number is 9315833957. I have registered for DND service. after that i am getting calls form reliance or whenever i reicive any call they start any of their service on their own. when i talk to Costmer care excustive, he tells me this is because of you. You may have pressed any key on your mobile . they have charged me three times for same service . when i make it stop they call again of start it again. I am sick of them i want to do something against them. what should i do?

skattri is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Default Reliace service Complaint

Default Complain

My tel/mob no is 9304198924, and my problem is that every month my balance from my mobile is deducted , and each time i contact the customer care i get the response that , urs this service is opted , but the fact is they don't close the services we ask for as the same we get ours balance deducted from ours account so i do hereby ask u to look after the matter that there is no further deduction in my account . for this kind act of yours i shall be ever grateful
    to u also i request u that please close all the extra services on my number for futher any deduction or i will be forced to close urs services.

Arrow plz solve my problem with reliance mobile and reliance customer care

I dnt knw where 2 strt 4rm exactly.... all dat i can say is reliance is the worst service provider...they r neither equiped with trained staffs nor their system works properly...

i m very mch irritaed by their service....1 month before they had deducted Rs 71/- frm my GSM mobile balance and after having a talk with ur customer care representative i was quite shocked that they were forcibly putting their words that i had subscribed to mantra pack & callertune service....i had called them around 7-8 times & was trying to make them believe that it was not me who has subscribed to all ths services.. but they were nt really willing to listen to mu words... at last i had a talk wid their seniors to get back my money back...after 4 days of harassment my account was credited back with Rs 71/-.. the same problem i had faced with my CDMA connection also....after this problem was solved another problem arose that was, inspite of sending msg to local nos from my msg pack they were deducting balance from my main balance saying that it was a STD msg.....and now again on 15/11/2009 they have again deducted Rs 30/- and saying that i have subscribed mantra pack...all that i want is to get my money back .....plz cooperate.....and try to improve your service so that customer dnt get irritated & fatigued by your service

Shaym Guest

Default Complaint Against Reliance Services..

1st time i was subscribed to the MTV Bakwas pack automatically I got the call from the reliance it was automatically reject by my cell as the same was blocked by me in my block calls list but after 2 minutes I got the sms that the pack has been activated after so much discussion with customer care they refused to refund my amount then I had put a mail to nodal office and they called me and refunded my amount but again after 2 days the same thing has happened they called the call was got rejected and my services got activated automatically this time I got the activation sms after I called to the customer care but this time also they are not ready to accept that there system activate the service even on rejection of calls I had put mail to Nodal office but since last 3 days I am not getting any reply from them also.

Kindly advice.

Shyam Kotwani.

Default Balance deducted for the false reason

I am writing to you in regards to the wrong deduction of balance. Today (7-12-2009) evening i had recharged my cell phone account(cell no is :-09362070272) by Rs 75 and got the full amount, the total being near to Rs 76. After that i made one call and recieved a call and it was on the roaming for which it had been charged Rs 5. Some where near to 9:30 at i got a message the there is only Rs 1.77 left in my account. And on enquiry the customer care executives gave the explanation that the amount had been deducted due the call being diverted to my other no which is 9943076594 (vodafone), which they claimed had been recieved for the duration more than 2hrs.
    So the thing is that the other no ( 9943076594) is also with me on roaming in orisha as well there was only RS 6.99 as the balance which is still there.
    After explaining the whole matter to the customer care for a long time they didnt responded and repeated the same thing that the call had been forwarded and had been recieved so the amount cannot be refunded. But as i m having the same balance in the vodafone account which is still Rs 6.99,then how is it possible that the call would have been forwarded or the forwarded call might had been recieved. Thus i request you to kindly help me do the needfull so that i can have justice.

Default activate rigtone without permission...

Sir I wanted to log a complain..against Reliance rim,wid in 1 week (30thoct - 4th nov) dey forcibly activated ringtone pack worth Rs 30 wid out our permission..(in 2 diffnt nos.).Wen I called dem to know wen n how it happend..dey blamed us directly...dat we have ativated it...n d tym dey told us..,during dat period no such call was attended,
    and dey denied us...to give our money back
    We have not activated any pack,but still dey decuted subscriptn frm our account balance..dis happened twice in a week....WHY RELIANCE(RIM) IS CHEATING DERE CUSTOMERS..?
    Plze help...Want my money back otherwise i use other service sim.....for they not cheat our coustomer.......

bhoomi_like_rain@yahoo.com

Default complaints from network in sitapur city...

Sitapur city main week main kai din network problem rahti hai...yahan par kabhi network aata hai kabhi nhi aata...pahle hameha network rahta tha.network ke karan hamain bahut paresani h0ti hai...plz help with this..

thx
    Ajay
    sitapur(uttar pradesh)
    ajaykumar2130@gmail.com

Angry Complaint against reliance Services

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have bought a new reliance GSM connection on December 25,2009 in the name, Rashmi Singh. The no allotted to me was 9555688800 vide receipt no.622 and sim no. 8991051110000923513. At reliance costumer care they told me that the sim will be activated within 24 hours.I called Reliance Costumer care situated at Azadpur, New Delhi about 30 times for its activation upto 28, December,2009. Finally on 29 December I got to know that the same no is already alotted to some other costumer on 11 December,2009. Despite our several complaint to refund my money, they say you have to come to my office and submit all the details and then only we will think about it.This time as a costumer I feel cheated and befooled by the company as the company people called me many times for buying the new connection and they recieved Rs 600 from me at my residence in Noida and after recieving Rs 600 they are only giving misleading me.I WANT MY MONEY BACK AT MY RESIDENCE.

thanx

Rashmi Singh

sir i am from chennai and my mobilenumber is 9543338889 , the issue is i have recharged rs 48 booster on 5th of this month but till date my mobile s plan has not changed i have also filed 4 complaintare whose numbers are
    117190822
    and today (19.01.10) i spoke to mr.albin who has promised to close the issue today will he ?

1. Reliance customer care executive complaint