Thread: Airtel Booster Packs:

Angry Airtel Booster Packs:

Airtel Booster Packs:

My mobile number : 9944907043. I tried to check validity of my "worse" booster pack, so that I can go for a different one. I was not sure how, so tried calling airtel customer care. After humpteen number of attempts was able to reach an executive there.

(Whats the problem with preventing customers to executives ? thought that was the sole purpose of customer cares. We dont want to call 121 to hear the stupid recorded voice/responses)

He took 2 mins to check, and then told that he didnt have the facility to check. but instead asked me to dial *124#, to check my booster's end date. Tried checking it, and all I got was "This facility is not applicable for you". Tried contacting customer care again, but think my luck ran out, and was not able to reach any human being in customer care, even after a 3 day attempt.

Atlast called the corporate relationship office, and they told that I can't (really cannot) check my booster's validity. There is no facility in airtel to check the validity of the booster. (They said it in real, still cant beleive it. How can an info when requested not be provided ? Is this how service is provided ?)

But they told me that I would be receiving message from airtel 3 days prior to my booster's deactivation. That would be the only info I will be getting, they said. Waited - nothing came. And considering the call charges being deducted, think my booster's already expired. And I m yet to get any notification from airtel on this.

Seriously airtel sucks... big time... Not able to provide a proper info.

Shankar.
    Last edited by rshankar06; 07-21-2012 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Adding mobile number

Angry Any reply Airtel ?

Any reply or any chance this issue is going to be addressed ? Or is this just going to be ignored since airtel is at fault ???

Namaste Shankar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 21 July 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
    bharti airtel limited

Namaste Shankar,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 21 July 2012 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Namaste Shankar,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 21 July 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

sivanrv Guest

In today's trend, Airtel is the worst network for providing the offers and customer satisfaction.

My no is 9994208555. I am with Airtel for more than 6 years, but now i am shifting to other network. To raise the complaint i went to the link given by you, but after submitting by query, what all i got is "Service is down currently. Please try again later."

Airtel is waste of time....

Namaste Sivanrv,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 06 Aug 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
    bharti airtel limited

Jul 2012

Angry Solution provided ? Really ?

Dear Mr. Ranga. Could I know what kind of solution was provided ? All I got were few calls from customer care people, who didn't even know how things operate... If solution was really provided, please provide the solution in writing here.

They kept on repeating that booster pack validity will be shown along the call charge message, displayed every time after a call. Which is clearly not the case.
    And *124# doesnt give booster pack validity.

And I didnt get any message during my booster pack expiration period. (It was said I would be receiving sms 3 days prior to expiry; nothing came) And they jus repeated, that u ll be getting message.

After the last call, the guy said that he ll check and get back. Nothing came after that... and now here is ur reply that the issue has been resolved. Doesn't this sound like cheating or false propa@@@@a ?

Namaste Sivanrv,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 06 Aug 2012 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Deepak Mohod

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by rshankar06 View Post

And *124# doesnt give booster pack validity.

My next booster too with one month validity got expired sometime in the past 5 days... Not sure when it did, since didnt get any notification... no sms, calls, or any service messages... etc etc...

Came to notice the expiry only after higher balance was getting deducted. And *124# never helped to check validity during the past 1 month, and not even now...

Yet again, proved that service is not what is advertised or told by customer care... and some serious issue with the actual service being provided...

Will there be any action taken atleast this time ? Or quitting airtel and moving to other better networks is the only option ? Please advise...

Thanks with lots of regret,
    Shankar.

Default how to check the booster pack expiry date in airtel..

how to check the booster pack expiry date in airtel..

Namaste,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 20 Dec. 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Namaste,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

bagavathsingh3689 Guest

Angry Aitel Digital TV

My name is bagavathsingh, i have a digital Tv connection in airtel, I tried to contact with customercare using 12150 but its not connected..if it is continued then how can i change my package?. i think i get this problem was more than 3 months.

Namaste Mr. Singh,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 28 June 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn

1. Reg:AIRTEL 225&49 booster pack.
    By Sudharsanan in forum Mobile Services