Thread: Reliance GSM Recharge

Post Reliance GSM Recharge

I am a customer of Reliance GSM, my Mobile number is +9195297 42228, Sir,i got a SMS from Reliance GSM, if I recharge Rs. 74 then i will get Full talk time of Rs. 74, when I recharged Sir Now kindly check your record Dt. 3 July 2012 time 21.14.49 when i recharge Rs. 74 and i got SMS from 52811.After recharge my balance is not updated, then i called customer care they were not giving satisfied answer.It is sorry to inform you that your customer care is not provide us any complaint Docket Number . We request them for book our complaint but they are not give us any satisfactory answer. In this conditions I have not able to provide you any complaint Number...
    Sir, Kindly note that when we write e-mail to customer care than they reply us Reliance=010-467-673 dt. 4 july and Reliance=010-473-695'Reference 5 july "as per our record there are no recharge found for the said disputed date". Now it is humble request to you kindly update our Rs. 74 for top up full talk time.

Sir, On Dt. 9 July time 13.43 we received call from your company and they provide us a Service Request Number.182796884, after that dt. 11 July 2012 Time 16.55 we got a SMS from RM-Reliance in this SMS your company mansions Rs. 74 Recharge has been credited in your account. According to your SMS our balance is not update in our Recharge account. On dt. 13 July 2012 Time 13.13 we call your customer care no. 198 fro regarding your R............ again your company provide us a New SR No. 183084309. Sir till date i am waiting my Rs. 74 in my balance for top up full talk time.Now it is humble request to you kindly update our Rs. 74 for top up full talk time.

095297-42228

Last edited by jpbkn1; 07-17-2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Regarding our SR No. 182796884 Dt.9 july or SR No. 183084309 Dt. 13 July 2012

JP

JP

sant_angelo is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default automatic activation of services on relience gsm

i have complain against reliance gsm. when i recharge my mobile some kind of services get activated automatically and my amount get deducted . it is very common . every other day i have to call costumer care service to refund my money back. i dont think its a technical problem it is a well planed scheme to earn money. i am not the only one facing this problem. every person i know is troubled by this kind of problem. we usually get our money back by calling costumer care which also charges money. we usually ignore this but a man like my father they does not know how to do these kind of stuff. so they get charged with money for the service they don't order and use.its a fraud. if i call costumer care to deactivate the service it charges money and if i don't call my money never get refunded.please do something about this.

Quote Originally Posted by sant_angelo View Post

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

R_COMcare3 is offline Senior Member

Jul 2012

Dear Sir,Service Request Number.182796884, after that dt. 11 July 2012 Time 16.55 we got a SMS from RM-Reliance in this SMS your company mansions Rs. 74 Recharge has been credited in your account. According to your SMS our balance is not update in our Recharge account. we receive your e-mail Dt.18 July Reliance=010-562-395' "Please note that,as per Service request ID:183084309 goodwill gesture the amount of Rs 74 has been posted in his core account." Sir Let me know when you credit our amount in our Pre-Paid account? Sir till date i am waiting my Rs. 74 in my balance for top up full talk time.Now it is humble request to you kindly update our Rs. 74 for top up full talk time.

Dear sir, we are very thanks full to you for followup our complaint and update us through telephone.... thanks to all once again .....

Last edited by jpbkn1; 07-20-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Thanks for your followup

Unhappy Extremly suffered by balance deduction by the Reliance gsm service ............

Dear Sir/MAM,

I am using reliance gsm mobile no.(+917828117510) , My balance gets deducted by the company for diffrent kinds of service, when i use to speak them about the deduction they just says that "You would have subscribed the service or you might have followed the promotional calls instruction that is why your balance has been deducted"
    but actually I never subscribed any service, everytimes i gets my mobile recharge , they deduct any desired amount in the name of any service and when we says them about this they simply tells that "sir u would have subscribed the service , we do not ,did so.
    In my another no. of reliance(+919770637705) also, they deducts thier desired amount in the name of any service(infact some activated service are so unknown to me of that i even never heard about), sometimes i recharges my mobile and balance gets deducted when asked where it gone, they simply says "sir...We didnt deducted any amount"..
    Last time i was using sms pack but my balance where deducting as normal sms rates ie Rs 1 or something...

I want you sir to take immediate action upon my this problem..
    I also tried to activate the DO NOT DISTURB service in my no. but that takes 7 days of time, but under that 7 days my balance is getting reduced in the name of diffrent services,, it seems like since i have activated the DND they are trying to grab my amount as much as they can..since after that they wont be able to do so..
    I m eagerly waiting for the 7th day..so that my reduction can be prevented to some extent ....

This time again i called customer care they told that they will see it...lets see, what they do..

Default Wrong Deduction amount

i have complain against Reliance gsm my Mobile No. 095297 42228 . Sir when i recharge my mobile Rs. 39 SMS PACK services get activated automatically and my amount get deducted. . Sir, I souk that after long time i got Rs.74 on dt. 15 july 2012 from Reliance Service request ID:183084309 goodwill gesture the amount of Rs 74 has been posted in his core account.

Sir, Today i got a call from your office at. 17.14 PM 022-30388366 and they convey us in Rs. 74 company deducted Rs. 39 from sms pack. When
    Sir on dt. 4 july 2012 Time 9.50.20 PM My self request to deactsms39 sms on 53739 delivered report save in my mobile phone. Sir today 17.20 i call customer care for wrong sms deduct amount than they not register our complaint in this regards but they register our complaint in a another matter sms charge Rs. 2 paisa per sms.

Sir we are very thank full to your forum for solve our Reliance Service request ID:183084309. Now it is request to you kindly Add our Rs. 39 in my main balance.

095297 42228