Thread: Reliance gsm has blocked my port out number (1900)

smartbiswajit87 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Angry Reliance gsm has blocked my port out number (1900)

This is very unfortunate that a leading service provider like reliance is doing such malpractices. From yesterday i'm trying to generate my upc code but the sms sending is getting failed at once. My sms service centre number is ok. I've sufficient balance too. But the sms is getting failed everytime. Customer care executives are not listening and disconnecting my call everytime. This is total harassment. Please help. My number is 9831836778

R_COMcare2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by smartbiswajit87 View Post

Default Unable to Port out of Reliance GSM

This is very unfortunate that a leading service provider like reliance is doing such malpractices. From last 3 days i'm trying to generate my upc code but the sms sending is getting failed at once. My sms service centre number is ok. I've sufficient balance too. But the sms is getting failed everytime. Customer care executives are not listening and disconnecting my call everytime. This is total harassment. Please help.

R_COMcare2 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by smartbiswajit87 View Post

Cheers,

R_COMcare3 is offline Senior Member

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

MANOJ KHANDELWAL Guest

Default Porting out from reliance gsm

With great difficulties I was able to get generated porting request code from RELIANCE.
    PORT out not confirmed yet despite registering with new operator.
    As I have faced problem while registering for EPC code I am afraid that the company (RELIANCE) may play false game in porting out.

R_COMcare7 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MANOJ KHANDELWAL View Post

R_COMcare7 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MANOJ KHANDELWAL View Post

Cheers,

dhuraivan Guest

Smile my old number renewal problem

Dear sir, i am using reliance moblie in gsm please renewal how is apply? thanks 90245 36367

Default wazid ali

Relience blocked my porting out request my number is 9368769433 please help me soon....

Rishabh goel Guest

Default my sim has been blocked

dear sir, my reliance sim has been blocked for no reason ..I'm cant contact my family member..this is totally harassment..my reliance no. is 8302397615.
    plz resume the service n tell me the reason why it has stopped..
    my id streetfootballer.1996@gmail.com