Thread: complaint against sony service centre

devansh jain is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Exclamation complaint against sony service centre

sir/madam

This complaint is regarding the poor service facities provied by the "certified" sony service centres. I have been to this so called certified sony service centre in laxmi nagar( vaishnavi services) for repair of 2 of my phones. The staff out there do not attend the customer properly.Most of them knew nothing about phones and used inappropriate language while dealing with the customer. They don't even have the basic etiquette to deal with a customer. Both my phones had some hardware problems. And just because they were in warranty period, they said it would take them 30 days' time to get them repaired from the company. They weren't even ready to listen to any of the customers' problems, leave alone providing with a backup phone.We have had 8 sony ericsson phones till date,but we have totally lost our faith in sony ericsson since that day.

I humbly request you to look into this matter and take appropriate actions against the mentioned service centre. Also, i am mentioning my phones' imei and service order numbers.kindly, update me on the time it would take to get them repaired.It has almost been 3 weeks since i gave those phones for repair and I need them very badly.

Devansh Jain

# sony ericsson k530i workorder no : se309vsv11749 imei : 356027026680143
    # sony ericsson w395 workorder no : se309vsv11750 imei : 352362038618839

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Jain,

Kindly provide us the purchase details of your mobile handset.

BARAT chandharr Guest

Default complaint on poor service

respected sir
    i have purchased w580i from chennai mobile on 1.1.2007.Fom that day i had many complaints like speaker problem and display problem. So i gave my mobile to the service station situated at peelemedu of Coimbatore. But still I have complaints in my mobile..so l like to have a replacement for my mobile. I have the service bills. then i have asked for key pad replacement on my last service i.e on september 3 rd. they said that there is no stock.and my friend have paid an advance for the full panel set for k550 on last month.still there is no proper from the service station.. i need a quick response.Or else i would like to file a case on consumer court for improper customer service...
    t

Suminder Singh Guest

Default SONY India - The Pathetic Service Provider

Having a NUMBER 1 image in mind of SONY Corporation throughout the world I purchased Sony Music System MHC-GNZ8D, Serial number 6115388 on 27th Aug 2006. And from then till today (more than 3 years) the Music system performed beyond expectations in all aspects. The performance of the Music system converted my “CONFIDENCE ON SONY” to “RESPECT FOR SONY”.
    And I carry forwarded the respect by recommending Sony Products to all my near and dears. The sale of atleast 3 Handy cams, 5 cyber shot cameras can be attributed to my feedback along.
    But 2 months back I started facing some small problems in the system like Key operation hard, Key malfunctioning and Disc Exchanger malfunctioning, so I submitted it for servicing to one of the Authorized service center in Aurangabad and the details are as follows
    Date of submission: 17th Oct 2009
    Challan –CUM- Dispatch Note number – 3077

Service center Address is
    Creative Electronics, LR 04, Kuber Avenue B,
    Opposite Hotel Athiti, Jalna Road, Aurangabad-431005,
    Maharashtra.

They replaced some parts like Optical Block, Motor, FR Belt, B Belt and switches and charged me Rs. 1786.
    They rectified some of the problems and “AS A BONUS ADDED SOME MAJOR PROBLEMS TO MAKE SONY PROUD OF THEIR SERVICE”.

The problem in the system is that the sound output of system is not increasing once it is increased from 25 to 30 level.

And since 17th Oct 09 when I first submitted the system to service center I am struggling to get my system rectified.
    I have visited them 15 times, made them around 50 calls and submitted the system 3 times (Can be cross checked with Job card available with the service center), but both of the problems still persists and the system is lying at my home as it is.

My respect scattered after this incidence and I was not able to believe that “SONY” talking of customer relationship management, one-to-one marketing, most valuable customer, and customer-centric focus.
    I cannot believe that SONY can provide such a pathetic service to its customers.
    I am not able to understand how you all manage such a world class service ???

I am still writing this with a hope that my problem will be taken care. I request you to please look in to the matter as soon as possible.

ASHUTOSH.SONI10@YAHOO.COM Guest

Angry Ur services are very poor

i have 1 hi fi music system sony rv8
    my job sheet no is jba 15049 on dated 3/12/08 in akrati service point jabalpur
    i hv sabmited my complent many times but no bady is going to rectifay my problems ur services is very poor
    if my problem would not be clear so ill be contect to consuner form against ur company

from ashutosh soni
    hatital jabalpur m.p.

Dear Mr Soni,

As informed by our Authorised service center , the music system was received in tempered condition on 06.12.08, the set was given to unauthorised person before it was submitted to our service center. The following parts were found to be defective:-
    Main Board - A4728483A
    STK - 874901706
    BU LENS A4735189A
    The component level repair had been already carried out on the main board, further STK & BU Lens replacement estimate is Rs.6832-00 which has been already communicated to you.We are waiting for estimate approval only. There had been repeated follow up from service center end as well. Kindly approve the estimate for further actions.

You may also collect the set from the service center without repair.

For any further query and concern, please call us at 1800-103-7799

my job sheet no is jba 15049 on dated 3/12/08 in akrati service point jabalpur

from ashutosh soni
    hatital jabalpur m.p.

Dear Mr Singh,

Hope your concerns has been addressed. For any further concerns or queries please call us on 1800-103-7799 or write to sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com.

Sony believes in providing best services to their customers.

Warm Regards

Service center Address is
    Creative Electronics, LR 04, Kuber Avenue B,
    Opposite Hotel Athiti, Jalna Road, Aurangabad-431005,
    Maharashtra.

I am not able to understand how you all manage such a world class service ???

prsamal Guest

Default no sercvice was provided till date

i had purchase 26" lcd tv on 31-01-2008 from ranchi model no KLV-26S400A and serial no 1219974, now i had face the problem in remote and back light. some time the sound bottom was not working nor the tv sound was coming that time . another problem was that my tv back light was low comapre to previous one. i had lunch a complain on 09-01-2010 at Fortune Service centre vide registration no 292.But i did not get any replay from them till 28-01-2010. then i ring them but they refuse commaint on that. then i file complain on internet for the same problem through email and data base medium being reg no 4856521. but still now no body has attained the problem

please advicewe what to do with this problem

priya ranjan samal

Default Cyber shot Complaint

I have a cyber shot 5 months old. i am finding blur images due to moisture contamination, I guess. I would appreciate if it was repaired asap, honoring my warranty claim

Best Regards
    Roopan

Angry Sony Service Center lost my Webbie Cam

I really need your help I send my Webbie MHSCM1 to Sony Repair center in Laredo TX but they lost my package. Sony said fedex confirmed them that they delivered it in wrong address. I called Fedex and they are denying about sending the package in a wrong address. Fedex have records who signed the package but sony repair center said no employee on that name.

I want my Webbie back or give my money back. Please help me resolve this issue. They are ignoring me in Repair Center Laredo TX. My Work Order # WC1PDJ52 and ref # E44008709.

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Hello Consumer Court Members,

Kindly post your full contact details, purchase details, and the job sheet details so that we can guide you accordingly. Without knowing all the mentioned information its not possible for us to guide you.

Dear Mr Samal,

We have noted your concern, Kindly share your contact details or call us on 1800-103-7799 for assistance.

Warm regards
    Sony Digital team

Quote Originally Posted by prsamal View Post

please advicewe what to do with this problem

priya ranjan samal

Unhappy what can i do if the mobile got damaged from service centre...

I had purchased Sony ericsson w700i ,approximately 2 years before.So there is no question of Warrenty period now..in between period of rainy season it got drawned in water due to which it got dead..for that i gave it to Authorised Sony ericsson service centre at ghatkopar on September..for complete IC change i had to paid Rs.900..
    now its only six months ,and my mobile display get blurred for that i have gave to same service centre on Feb 13th ,while giving its screen was in good condition...but due to estimated amount for repair is Rs.1700, i have canceled to get it repaired..
    but after telling that also i got my mobile returned after 15days on 12th march..and when i got it back,its screen was cracked at side and it was not getting started at all...
    The people there told me that we can't garrenty about the electronics..then what will be the use devise of getting
    from authorised centre..
    so can i go aganist them in consumer court...Please help me..
    Dr.Shrikant Sanmukh
    Cont.9773515424

Thumbs down useless service provided by Sony ericcson 'certified' customer care

me arun agarwal,rishra,hooghly,w.b had purchased one F305 sony ericsson with imei 358145029919652 on 9.03.09 from the mobile store,rishra,hooghly,w.b vide there bill no.WB/1627/00001/1296 HAVING BILL VALUE 8189/- only.
    from the date of purchase to till now i had deposited this set to the sony ericsson service centre "cell com",627 g.t.road,battlala,serampore,hooghly,w.b(phone no-033-26528863).
    the problem is that the phone used to turn off and reststart itself by itself,can't place calls,or whenever any body make call to my number it shows switch off while the hand set is actually in switch on mode.
    i had first make complain to the service centre in oct 2009,for which the complaint number i had missed out.
    the second complaint was made on 9.02.10 vide there workorder no.SE310CCM10108.
    The third complaint was made on 8.03.2010 vide there work order no.SE310CCM10168.
    All the time the service centre had returned me the set with complete assurance that the set is made o.k and the problem will not arise again but in vain.it used to occur after every 2-3 days whenever it had being repaired by the service centre, and now -a-days it is in complete dead position.
    the fact is that the warranty period of the said set is expired on 9.03.10,but alternatively if a new product is being deposited to the service centre thricely within the warranty period,it means the product was a damage one and the service centre did not help honestly to solve the problem and vice versa had acted in such way so that the warranty period should expire.
    pls help.
    mine name & address is:ARUN KUMAR AGARWAL
    SATHYA SAI AGENCY
    30/A/44 DR. P.T.LAHA STREET.
    P.O:RISHRA
    DIST:HOOGHLY
    WEST BENGAL-712248
    MOBILE NO:9831780696/9831780697

CA. Shekhar Sharad Guest

Thumbs down Change of motherboard by authorised service station

I am a Chartered Accountant by profession. I purchased a Sony Handy Cam Model No. DCR-HC36E. It was out of warranty period and in Januray, 2010 it stopped working. I took it to Authorised Service Station where a guy after seeing the Handy Cam suggested that it seems the battery needs to be changed. The Camera was handed over to them on 13-01-2010. They told me that they will inform me about the problem on 14-01-2010. However, till 4-5 days I did not received any call. On calling back they told me that Mother Board of Handycam is damaged and needs to be replaced. On asking why I was not informed, they told me that since it is a very costly item we were sure that you will not get it repaired. My previous experience with the service station has also been bad. I have been told by many peoples that they replace the working parts with damaged ones. I wanted to know from them that how can I be sure that Mother board has not been replaced. they told me that only company can identify the mother board of this handy cam. I have not taken the delivery of Handycam and it is still lying with Service Station. I also filed a feedback through request no. 5056372 on 21-03-2010 and have not received any reply from company in this regard. It seems that the after sales service has now become the least priority area for Sony, else they should have called me up and verified whether the Mother Board has been replaced or not. Further Details are as under

Name : CA. Shekhar Sharad, Contact No. 9334386432
    Product : DCR-HC36E , Sl. No. 3309436
    Name of Service centre : Fortune, Ranchi
    Job Information : RNL 37029 dated 13-01-2010
    Log Information : RLN 37026 dated 13-01-2010

I am so annoyed after this incident that I am not taking my Sony Music Player for repair to that authorised service centre even though it is not working properly from last few months.

1. complaint against sony ericsson and its service centre