Thread: Complaint against uninor

Angry Complaint against uninor

I am using UNINOR mobile service. My mobile no. is 7383968226.

Before few days VALUE ADDED SERVICES (1. Chat service and 2. Astrology service) has been activated in my mobile,

without any registration from me. The charges of 30 Rs./month has been cut for each services. Also this services

has been autorenewed on 4th June, 2012 and 6th june, 2012 respectively.

So, total of Rs. 120 has been cut from my account.

I have also complained to UNONOR customer care executive, but I have not got satisfactory answer, even they have

not noted my complaint regarding the same. I would like to get my balance back, as this is the company fault.

So, Please sir do the needful in and protect the rights of customers against the CHEATER telecom company (UNINOR).

Ashish

Anton Guest

Default Complaint against VAS

I had spoken to Customer care on 121

Date - 24th June ,
    Time - 18:30 to 18:35
    Cal No - 8291172292

I was informing him about VAS pack which was activated without my concern
    his talk was not supportive , i had asked to speak to Supervisor .
    he kept me on hold for more than 5 min ... i had to disconect

everyday from june start rs - 1 was deducted for VAS - which i never subscribed ...

waiting for reply

contact me on anton.dharmakan@infomedia18.in
    Contact no - 8291172292

Anton

dheeraj123 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

I had spoken to uninor customer care services few weeks back when I had activated my number by providing all the documents. My number worked for 5 days and then they stopped my outgoing stating that they need my documents again whereas I had taken the number for my wife as I was in mangalore and we could talk daily but then we faced lot of issues as I couldnt submit the signed documents again and when my wife called customer care the agent was not ready to help. He was rude. She told him to transfer the call to the supervisor the he said that he can`t and then when she told him that she is recording the conversation which she isn`t then he kept the call on hold for transferring and then it was on a very long hold and the call got disconnected.

My other complain is that I started the number again and they are calling me from the automated nuumber atleast 10 times in a day for caller tunes,etc. I have put the numbers on reject list. But everyday im getting atleast 10 calls at odd times from different numbers. I mean it is height of harassment. Daily they send promotional messages as well which are too many. Also when I tried calling customer care service, my outgoing has been stopped whereas I have balance and an SMS activated. I have given then a copy of my passport which is signed. Then without prior warning how can they again stop my outgoing completely, even customer care number I cannot call. This is a complete harassment of a customer. ---- Dheeraj Shetty
    Srikanth544 likes this.

Default about Internet Services

i Am Using a Uninor Service, My No. is 8735087121.
    Befor Few day's ago. i have activeted internet service per day 100MB & i also pay a payment. But past 10 day's. i am not useing this service, and also i call to uninor customer care center, But they can't do the responds,when i call to uninor customer care, they reponsed me after 5 Hr's You recived the setting Message,but after 5 hr' s i am not recived those mssages, every day i call C/C but the reponds is as above point.
    I Humble requiest you to Please take action against uninor,

Default Fraud uninor telecom

I am vikram chavan, I HAVE UNINOR SIM NO: 8291435309 I HAVE ACTIVATED INTERNET PACKAGE IN THAT SIM. I AM NOT ABLE TO GET ACCESS TO THE INTERNET. I HAVE CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER CARE NEARLY 10 TIMES BUT MY PROBLEM WAS NOT SOLVED. NOW THE CALL TO 121 ( HELP LINE) WAS NOT CONNECTING. THEY MIGHT HAVE DISCONNECTED IT. SECOND THING IS THEY ARE REGULARY DEDUCTING BALANCE FROM MY ACCOUNT GIVING REASON OF ACTIVATION OF SOME "BOLLOWOOD HIT" SERVICE WHICH I WASN'T ACTIVATED . I TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE & THEY ASKED ME TO CALL ON 777 FOR DEACTIVATING THE SERVICE. AFTER SEVERAL TRIALS TO 777 DEACTIVATION OPTION IS NOT WORKING ... I AM SO HELPLESS, PLS HELP ME.

Default uninor has charged me unwant VAS facility

Dear,
    I am Shahid Tanveer and I am using uninor service with my mobile number 91755000377, uninor has charged to me 5/- per day for WWE subscription which was I am not activated. After charged I make a call to 198 uninor customer service, I talked Miss. Archana (senior customer care executive), she said sir this service was activated by you, so the balance will not refund by company. But that is wrong, the company was activated 3 VAS service on my number without my knowledge by a flash messages, and they do not give me confirmation sms to me, and I have charged 5/- every day....

So please help me to take refund my balance from company...

Thanks and warm regards
    Shahid tanveer

Angry uninor balance deduction

i had recharged with rs 90 of internet pack of 1 month in june on 14 and still my balance got deductted rs 42 for browsing on 10 or 11 july and on 198 mr anghad spoke rudely and kept my call on hold and didnt returned back i wnt my balace back they r horrible they put my call in a silence zone box and dnt return pls take some action 8291110333 mr sunil naik

shamsgheewala is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Angry Complain against Uninor

I am Shamsabbas Kamarabbas Gheewala from Surat, Gujarat. I am Uninor Subscriber. From Some time Uninor has started to activate schemes on my number without my permission. When I called there they told me that they are transferring my call to 777 where i can complain against that scheme for refund. When they transferred my call one tape was played that "This route is busy" and call was automatically disconnected. Then i called on 777 myself. They asked me to press 1 to complain that subscription was without my knowing. They done this with me 2 times. Third time they activated Music unlimited pack on my number. When i called there they says that i have not called on 777. They are cheating me. When i asked them to write down complain for "Music unlimited" pack they refused to write complain and said i can only cancel your scheme i can not write your complain. How to complain in consumer court for that?

Keval Thakkar Guest

Angry Balance Deduction

I have received uninor company's message on sunday. They wrote "Rs 50=75 balance, Rs 42 Balance turant, Extra Balance 48 Hrs me." and today he say aisa ku6 nahi hota wo to aise hi msg. Aa jate he.
    What is this? Plz. Help me sir. My No. Is 7383947667.

Default wrong diduction of my balance

I am using UNINOR mobile service. My mobile no. is 8734989760.

on today at 12:49 AM I have received SMS regarding diduction of Rs. 40/- for activation of Dialer Ton

without any registration from me. The charges of 40 Rs./month has been cut from my account.

A A Keshwani

Default complaint against uninor customer care executive

Im soma bhattacharjee, Kolkata. One person was bugging me from 25th july by sending sms and calling from 8599998824 this no in my uninor no. 9062128494. On 28th at 3pm suddenly uninor inform me that my whole balance is deducted for some VAS pack which I didnt request for. I called customer care and asked him(AVIJIT) why this happen when I didnt ask for any VAS pack and my phone is register under DND. He request me to call after 5hours as system is down. But after 5hrs the answer was same so I asked for their higher officer(SAINI) but her answer was also same. after few hours that person called and admit that he is connected with uninor and he intentionally deducted my balance. Few days back I called uninor customer care for some assistance and that person keeps my all personal details and now bugging me. So I need help and want back my unauthorized deduction and that person should get proper punishment.

artikarne@yahoo.com Guest

Default wrong diduction of my balance

wrong diduction of my balance

I am using UNINOR mobile service. My mobile no. is 8856865091.

on 15July. I got to know regarding diduction of Rs. 40/- for some activation

without any registration from me. The charges of 40 Rs./ has been cut from my account.

So, Please sir do the needful in and protect the rights of customers against the telecom company (UNINOR).

Expecting favourable response from your side.

Awaiting for a quirker and positive response.

Arti Karne

Angry Complaint against uninor

I am using uninor sim and my no is 8296402551 .Firstly every now and than they activate some or the other services without letting me know and later on donot even return the amount and cust service people donot respond .Secondly most of the time when i recharge my number online i do not get the balance but the amount is deducted from the account.
    Customer care people are not doing anything on this.

Please try and help all of the customers.Save us from this cheaters.

Fatma

Angry complaint against uninor

I am Vicky Gabdhi from baroda. I am using uninor sim. my no. is 8732962099. I was downloading movie on 2nd august . I started to download after 12:00 am. On 1st august i had used around 95 MB. Daily 100 MB gprs plan is activated on my no. whatever I downloaded on 2nd August it was counted in 1st august's account & my whole main balance approx. 110 rs. was deducted. I called to customer care so many times. but every time I was answered " system is down " . then on 7th august I got a message from uninor for activating some scheme & 1 rs. was deducted. I didnt mind for 1 rs. & deactivated the scheme. Then on 9th august again I have been charged 15 rs. for downloading sexy samera animation which I never had downloaded. I tried to call custoner care & I got the answer " system is down". I want my each rupee back.

Default Uninor no more in tamil nadu

I got a message from uninor that uninor will expire in Tamil nadu on 31st august 2012 mid-night and they asked us to move to some other operator. I thought they may extend their life for some more days but this morning they were confirmed to be dead and unable to believe that uninor is no more. They removed all extra talktimes which we got by paying more for that pack all of a sudden during the first week of August itself, which is totally not acceptable.

1. Complaint against Uninor