Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Samsung

Default xolo handset problem

I have purcase xolo handset dated 12/2/14 which ishaving some problem dated 28/7/14 the same handset submitted to service centre nashik dated 29/7/14 they are not giving response well pl guide in this issue

urbitiwary Guest

Phone no. 02532351429.

Service center details:
    Exclusive cellular services,
    Shop no. BL 8,9,10, Thakkar bazar,
    Nashik, Maharashtra, pincode 422001.
    Service centre 0003283692
    Job sheet no. 4181543724
    Defect: auto restart (PBA EST)
    Request dt. 18.09.2014, 14.08.42

I visited 2 service center they say that water lagging problem and mother
    board damaged so you have to pay Rs. 7300/- for replacement of mother board.
    My dealer meeta sales corporation, parijat nagar nashik
    Is also no cooperative and say the same thing.

So it is requested to please issue A DO letter so that I can replace the
    whole samsung mobile set.

Thanking you and regards.

Urbi Tiwary

Phone no. 02532351429.

Service center details:
    Exclusive cellular services,
    Shop no. BL 8,9,10, Thakkar bazar,
    Nashik, Maharashtra, pincode 422001.
    Service centre 0003283692
    Job sheet no. 4181543724
    Defect: auto restart (PBA EST)
    Request dt. 18.09.2014, 14.08.42

I visited 2 service center they say that water lagging problem and mother
    board damaged so you have to pay Rs. 7300/- for replacement of mother board.
    My dealer meeta sales corporation, parijat nagar nashik is also no cooperative and say the same thing.

So it is requested to please issue A DO letter so that I can replace the
    whole samsung mobile set.

Thanking you and regards.

Urbi Tiwary

Name-Tannu Shaikh
    TAL-Shrirampur-413709
    DIST-Ahemadnagar
    Maharashatra

Complaint against samsung india electronics pvt.ltd

I was purchase new samsung galaxy core 2 at RS 11,900 on 06/08/2014 from mobile store.but handset have a heating problem if i use 30-45 mins it is so hot That so handle so i visited samsung servies center and servies center reloaded software but my issue is not resolve my frieds also use core 2 they have also facing heating problem. After 15 day mobile also started getting touchpad problem so i again visited samsung servies center and servies center kept handset with them for 10 days and returned back with no resolution . All core 2 have heating problem but samsung did not solve the problem so i think thats why now samsung has reduce price for this mobile Rs 7800 only. I invested 11,900 for the mobile.but samsung did not give proper resolution. Servies center employee said heating is normal issue but it is not normal problem they dont understand my problem and are not resolving the issue. core 2 have heating issue but samsung without checking mobile has sold mobile in market only core 2 model have problem I dont want this faulty handset i want my money return. please solve my issue as soon as possible. Do the needfull.....
    IMEI-354799060764213
    Mo-8483813344
    Email- tanveers330@gmail.com
    Alt-9579303162

Angry samsung mobile handset display problem

Dear sir, i had purchased a new samsung galaxy Note3 neo on 14.09.2014 from a retailer named Sri.N.Kathirvel & Sons in pondicherry (Bill no 5413), India. it has a display problem from the day itself on the date of purchased, but the retailer inform me change the scree guard to resolve the problem. after that i had changed the screen guard but the problem resolves same. so i went to samsung service center in pondicherry named Nano Tech Solutions on 20.09.2014. they take down the complaint & given me the bill (No: 4181664721). on 24.09.2014 they informed me that the problem in mobile is resolved & to take the mobile. i went to service center & checked the mobile, but the problem remains the same. so i asked the representative regarding the same, but he tried to convince me but i did not agreed, i asked them to replace the mobile in case it is not possible to solve the display problem, they denied it. so i called to customer care of samsung mobiles & talked to them (Ref No: 8468488103), they inform me to hold the line to connect with the higher officials of samsung customer care, they hold the call for 59 mins after that they disconnected the call, i got the mobile no of Mr. Prakash who is the manager of Nano Tech Solutions, i called him for the same problem, i told me to wait in their office on 3.15 PM but he did not come up to 5.00 pm so i left from there. i don't know what to & how to resolve the problem, so i request you to please help me.

Mobile Details

C/O SEPCO-III, ILFS Cuddalore power Project,
    Portnovo,
    Tamilnadu,
    +919791416134

Default samsung mobile software and manufacturing problam

I purchased Samsung grand 2 march 2013..after 2 month i face many problems like heating hanging and most probably chaarging...so i went samsung service centre. And they kept my mobile 6 days. And than they said your problem is sort out...but after 3 days i m facing same problem..i am job working man i can't go service centre daily....

Default Samsung galaxy s4

I purchased samain galaxy s4 worth rs 22000 on 14 Jan 2015...after 10 days my got a display problem...I call the dealer from where I purchased the the device they told me to contact service center 5 to 6 times they are not helping...in fact they are talking rudely....I want my handset replaced...plz help me..

debajit seal Guest

Default replacement of samsung phone

Hi this is the Debajit Seal from silchar, Assam. actually I have purchased a new samsung galaxy core prime G360 on 9th April 2015 from samsung mobile plaza store silchar 788001. Mobile IMEI no. 357386065933709/01, 357387065933707/01.
    Charger no. RC9G126CS/7-E.
    Battery no. S/N: THIG2077S/2-B.
    After a month from the date of purchase the phone gets hange and it works itself and it doesn't work at all. No need to press any button or anything it works itself. The phone giving me too much problem. I am very sad that my new phone is giving me this much of problem. When its get hang it doesn't work at all. I have called up your helpline number 18003008282 and spoken with the customer executive many times. My reference id is 8474994720. They have checked my phone through the samsung smart tutor many times and given me the instruction to follow. I have followed all the instruction hundred percent as they have told me and then also the phone creating the same problem. Finally they have advised me to visit the samsung mobile servicing centre and I have visited the samsung mobile servicing centre on 8th April 2015 at Silchar. they have backup and reset my phone and also did the software update. But as soon as updating is done the phone creating the same problem as it was. Now I think this phone is a manufacturing defect and the defective piece come to menow my phone is under warranty and also its a manufacturing defect phone which is not going to rectify anymore. so my request is kindly replace this phone with the new one soon as possible. Otherwise I have to go with the legal way.

Your sincerly
    Debajit Seal

debajit seal Guest

Default replacement of samsung phone

Charger no. RC9G126CS/7-E.
    Battery no. S/N: THIG2077S/2-B.
    After a month from the date of purchase the phone gets hange and it works itself and it doesn't work at all. No need to press any button or anything it works itself. The phone giving me too much problem. I am very sad that my new phone is giving me this much of problem. When its get hang it doesn't work at all. I have called up your helpline number 18003008282 and spoken with the customer executive many times. My reference id is 8474994720. They have checked my phone through the samsung smart tutor many times and given me the instruction to follow. I have followed all the instruction hundred percent as they have told me and then also the phone creating the same problem. Finally they have advised me to visit the samsung mobile servicing centre and I have visited the samsung mobile servicing centre on 8th April 2015 at Silchar. they have backup and reset my phone and also did the software update. But as soon as updating is done the phone creating the same problem as it was. Now I think this phone is a manufacturing defect and the defective piece come to menow my phone is under warranty and also its a manufacturing defect phone which is not going to rectify anymore. i request you kindly take the necessary action against the samsung mobile company..

Your sincerly