Thread: Samsung

Ashish Dhir is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

It is to bring to your notice that i had purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5360 on 20-10-2011.
    But from on this date i have a problem in my handset my handset is automatically restarting after and before making a call i thought that is my mistake or a little problem but that was handset foult.
    The sellers was said for this problme you can complain your problem in service cernter but service center helpers said we dont have a software of this set.. you can wait for that after that we will sortout your problem.

And the sellers told me that you can change your handset, but not tell this thing that in how many days??????
    so i want only that i dont know that after service my phone will be work properly or not thats why i want replace this handset......so please please please please contact me if you not understand my mail and sort out my problem and giv me the new handset.................
    my number is 09312604833 (Sarita Dhir)

Sarita Dhir.

my number is 09312604833 (Sarita Dhir)

Sarita Dhir.[/QUOTE]

nileshkinni is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

My mobile samsung galexy fit5670 is in warranty period.I have given that mobile in the samsung service centre on 15/10/10for repairing and they told that you will get the mobile within 20 days.Today is 05/11/11 and they haven't repaired my cellphone till now near about more than 20 day have passed and service center answer is using in a language is poor dont ans any so plz reply me my nb is a 7385735015

Default Complain on Employer Regarding Education certificates

Dear All,

I joined in my company before three years on 3 years bond and submitted all my education certificates. Now I have completed 3 years period and I want to move to other company. But my company members are not giving me my educational certificates and experience certificate. Could you help me to solve this situation? Otherwise I will loose my other comapny joining offer.

Thank you.

Barunkr Guest

Angry Problem of handset

I have Samaung galaxy ACE S5830 & I have problem regarding internal memory. The problem is, when I like to instal any app its show low on space. Internal space is 181. But I have SD card with more space. Please help me.

I visit to local service centre but they are unable to solve this problem.

Regard
    Barun

Exclamation Carepack and hotspot people are fooling in rohini

I Dr.Shikha Chugh Had bought SAMSUNG CORBY-3653 from Hotspot spice

reatil ltd Shop no.G-3 , PLOT nO.16 community centre,D.C chowk rohini

sector-9 delhi-110085 on 14-02-2010.with which i had buyed CARE PACK

serial no.67467 on the same date.which gave me the warrenty of Two

years til 14-02-2012.My phone's display broke and i gave the phone to

spice retail on 27-09-2011 for display change as it was under warrenty

.as per ther commitment i was suppose to get my phone back after

reapir within 2weeks,but after so much MENTAL TRAUMA..they handed over

the phone back to me with local display saying original display of

SAMSUNG is not available in market i gave the phone back to them on

the same day itself now it has been 05-11-2011 and til today i am only

suffering and neither the spice reatil nor the hotspotcarepack people

are responding rather every day they misbehave .I want my phone with

original display back as it has now been 2months and they are careless

and not responding me properly..

Dr.Rajinder Sihag Guest

Default Cmplaint of samsung GT-C5010-3G Mobile handset

I HAVE PURCHASED A SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE (GT-C5010) COST OF Rs.37500/- ON 22TH OF NOV.2010. AFTER 60 DAYS I AM FACING PROBLEMS TO TALK WITH BSNL NETWORK AND WHEN I USE ANOTHER NOKIA SET AT SAME TIME PROBLEM OF TALK ENDS.AND OTHER FUNCTIONS LIKE MOBILE PRAYER AND ALARMS STOPED WORKING . I IMMEDIATE MEET WITH DEALER FOR REPLACEMENT SO HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.I HAVE TO GO AT THE SERVICE CENTER FOR THIS. WHEN I GO TO THE SERVICE CENTER THEY SAID THEY WILL UPDATED SOFTWARE SO MANY TIMES. AT THE LAST THEY CHANGE PBA OF SET.. BUT THE PROBLEMS OF CONNECTING NETWORK AND OTHER FUNCTIONS MENTIONED ABOVE CONTINEOUS TILL NOW.SERVICE CENTER FATEHABAD HARYANA NOWSAID TO ME FOR CHANGE NETWORK . I WANT REPLACEMENT. BECAUSE AFTER EXPEND Rs.3750/- AND IN JST 60 DAYS I USE REPAIR PHONE NOT AT ALL!!!!! NEVER!!!!!.......PLZ HELP ME FOR THIS.AND TAKE ACTION ON MY REQUEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..I WILL BE VERY THANXFUL......
    .FROM :- DR.RAJINDER SIHAG V.P.O. BHODIA KHERA TEH&DISTT. FATEHABAD HARYANA

ar.maheshgarg@hotmail.com Guest

dear sir i am Mahesh Garg Resident of 251,mandir wali gali Talwandi Sabo.Bathinda,Punjab.Email adress ar.maheshgarg@hotmail.com
    I Purchased a sa,from a shop of Bathinda samsung mobile model-GT-C5212/I.after few months there is a problem in its speaker,i go to the service center at amrik Singh road,Bathinda ,Punjab (dt.12/11/11).They keep my handset & issue a job sheet no.4122679510 & tell me to contact day after tommorow. I visit them on 14/11/11,they again tell me to come efter 2 days,then i call them on 16/11/11 they tell me to call tommorow & today they do'nt take my phone call,then i visit the service center,now again they tell me to come after few days,i'm very upset with there attitude please solve my problem

Unhappy SamSung poor quality hansets

I purchased GT-C6712 last month and from the very first day i experienced its message memory problem. inbox shows loading.... whenever inbox is clicked. i ignored the problem. After few days its battery started behaving abnormaly. Even putting on 2-3 hrs it got no charging. I checked handset with service center and they kept phone with them for 10 days. but still problem persists. I called up company's call center and they started throwing the ball in service center court and dealer court. No idea where to approach. Please help.

itsmesachin1985 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2011

Default Consumer Court complain for Naaptol.com

I have purchased a Blackberry tour 9630 3G mobile from Naaptol.com cost Rs10198 COD(cash on delivery). I got mobile on 3rd November by blue Dart Courier. But when I opened the box i did not my Charger ,Blackberry Pouch n BB CD to connect it with my computer, Moreover some keys are not working in mobile. Side key (shortcut key for camera is also not there.When i compared it with my friends Blackberry tour 9630 3G mobile its body is also not genuine. when called to customer care 9223516148 of Naaptol .com they are not ready to resolve my problem. Please take strict action against company who are cheating to their Customer. I want to escalate this mail to consumer court please look into the matter and solve it asap.
    Thanking You

Default education

welcome to this forum sites.Here you can find lots of information related your questions.
    You want to solve your question, I think you consult first you teacher then your friends.
    They can give you better solution.

sauarabhpathak Guest

Unhappy Regarding replacement of mobile phone

To , Dated : 04/12/2011
    Honorable head of department,
    Consumer court ,New Delhi
    Subject- Regarding replacement of mobile phone
    Myself Saurabh Pathak (190-D shiva market, pitampura, delhi) working in forensic science laboratory delhi, purchased a Samsung mobile model no-GT-S-3353,IMEI no-355977043042738 from fone zone sec-8 rohini on dated 26-04-11. My mobile was functioning well around 3-4 months but suddenly touch pad was not functioning properly that”s why I talked to dealer regarding this and he advised me to submit the mobile on service centre Named- LAKSHYA tech solution Ltd.230 IInd floor shukh lal market pitampura.I submitted my mobile on 11-10-11 .Then I received my mobile on 18-10-11 at 5.45 pm at that time touch pad was working properly but some other applications were not working well . I told about this to the service centre executive Mr Manish (senior hardware engineer), he suggested me to talk to Mr. Jasvinder (software engineer).I talked to him regarding this problem and he suggested that this problem might be happend due to software upgradation and told me to update the mobile within 5-10 days later. Same day I faced auto off and LCD fade problem in my mobile and I submitted my mobile on service centre on 19-10-11 within 2-5 days I received my mobile and used it usually but that problem still exist. Therefore I submitted my mobile again on 03-11-11 and received 2-4 days later but same problem exist. I again submitted my mobile on 11-11-11, at the time I met Mr. Manish (MD) of service centre and he gave me assurance regarding this problem then Mr. Neeraj(staff member) upgrade my mobile and changed the battery at the same time. Regarding this I contacted to Samsung customer care in technical department so many times executive told me that your mobile phone replacement request is forwarded to the concerned department and request no is-8433843922.executive suggested me that submit your mobile again .I again submitted the mobile on 17-11-11, at Samsung service centre. Now I am getting tired with the company service centre and they are again calling me to collect the mobile phone sixth times within 36 days approx.
    Therefore I sincerely request to you that as my mobile is in warranty period so I want replacement of my mobile phone because they are moving me here and there and I am just feeling very frustrating and I am requesting you that I want your support and please take necessary action against my problem.
    Thanking You,
    Your sincerely Saurabh Pathak ( 9968384123)
    Address. 190-D, IInd floor Shiva
    Market, Pitam Pura, Delhi

ienkila is offline Junior Member

I have purchased a samsung mobile (G C6-712) on 09-12-11 within no time its switching off automatically and switching on to next sim when i asked for the same they have sent me to service centre and the person of service centre upon his observation asked me to change the sim and i did so but there is no change in it .... so kindly do me a justice regarding this mobile kindly take action purchase @C9 Extension shop no2 premier enclave #10-3-280/1&2 humayun nagar mehdipatnam road 500028 phno:040 23592221 my TIN NO 27781914237

madkap is offline Junior Member

Default procedure for gettin faulty handset replaced

I purchased your handset Samsung Galaxy S i9003 in July 2011.
    This december the handset went dead and I submitted it to your service centre in Janak Puri area of New Delhi. I recieved it 2 days after the promised day.
    *Now my problem is that my handset keeps resetting itself and all my contacts and messages are deleted everytime.
    Moreover, the handset keeps restarting throughout the day. And the main concern is you Janak Puri service centre is close indefinitely.
    I would like to know the procedure for gettin a replacement.
    Please respond as soon as possible

ksk.sridhar is offline Junior Member

i have purchased samsung champ duos on november 2nd. the problem with the set is, it is automatically power offing. if we want to start means we want to remove the battery and want to replace it. then it is working.

dhirajdwivedi is offline Junior Member

I was purchased Samsung GT s2652 champ duos but i faced many problems from this phone first of this is not working properly 1. first problem is switching of auto meticaly 2. headphone is not connect properly and Bluetooth is so slow at working time.
    So plz do action