Thread: Samsung

kranthikmr.p is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default complaint against bad service of samsung repaire centre...

I had purchased SAMSUG B310 worth 8800 RS/- on 9thof January 2010. It has worked properly for few days. After few months mobile key pad was not working properly. I have given my mobile for servicing to SAMSUNG service center at Mobile India,Tambaram Sanatorium, Chennai. They have charged 276/-RS from me and rectified the problem. After 10days, again my mobile screen pad went to not working state. Hence again I visited DIGITAL WAVES, No 6, 2nd main road, CIT Colony Mylapore, Chennai-600 004 Manager: Rajan (9884016952) and handover my mobile to them for service. After one and half month they rectified the Screen pad issue. When I went to my room and found that Audio Receiver is not working. Again I revisited the same Service center and gave my mobile back to them and check the possible ways for replacing the Mobile. They haven稚 agreed for replacing and agreed only for servicing. After 2 months again I visited to the Mobile service center and check status of my mobile. They have rectified the Audio problem and broken my side panel. I disagree for taking the Mobile and informed the service center please make ready my mobile properly. But I知 not getting any proper response and service to my Mobile. I have given my mobile on 8th of January. But till now I知 not getting the proper response on my mobile status. I had great business loss and mental harassment from them. I hereby request you to give me justice. And also I have raised a complaint with SAMSUNG customer care number 044-30308282 got the reference number 8421534788. Even though there is no response on my status. This is the fourth time I知 getting issue with this mobile.
    1. Keypad
    2. Touch Pad
    3. Audio
    4. Broken side panel
    I知 suspecting this is faulty mobile which I got and also they are rectifying the problems temporarily not permanent. So kindly justice me for replacing the new mobile or else need my money back to avoid any feature issues. I haven稚 used my mobile almost from last 7 month onwards due to mobile issue. It was there in service center almost six and half months.

Now the DIGITAL WAVES, No 6, 2nd main road, CIT Colony Mylapore, Chennai-600 004 moved to Mobile Technologies, 296/257, Arcot Road, Vadapalani, Chennai-600026 Contact Number 044 43807117. Manager: Saradhi (9842426472).
    I知 unable to found the where my mobile was. When I check with Vadapalni Branch I got the information the service engineer named Sharath(9884667188) is having my mobile. But he not picks any more call. I知 unable to get the info where my mobile was and how to get my mobile back.

unnikrishnan k R is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

I HAVE PURCHASED A SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE (GS-3350) COST OF Rs.5300/- . AFTER 5 DAYS I TRIED TO SEND SOME MP3 SONGS. BUT THE PERFOPRMANCE OF THE BLUE TOOTH WAS VERY DISSAPPOINTING.IT WAS UNIMAGINABLY SLOW. IT WAS UNDER GUARRANTY PERIOD. SO I MEET THE DEALER FOR REPLACEMENT SO HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. I HAVE TO GO AT THE SERVICE CENTER FOR THIS. WHEN I GO TO THE SERVICE CENTER THEY SAID ALL SAMSUNG GS 3350 ARE LOW SPEED HANDSETS. THE DEALER PROVIDED WRONG INFORMATIONS TO MAKE EXTRA PROFIT. BUT I DONT WANT TO USE A REPAIR PHONE, I WANT REPLACEMENT. BECAUSE AFTER EXPEND Rs.5300/- AND IN 30 DAYS I HAVE TO USE A REPAIR PHONE! I WANT THE PRESENCE OF CONSUMER COURT ON THIS ISSUE.
    THANKING YOU
    UNNIKRISHNAN K R

Adwait Gore is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Samsung service center irresponsible service

I went to the samsung service center to get my handset samsung GT-S8500 repaired,initially they gave me an estimate of 250 rs,for which i didnt feel neccessary to get a bill(which wld hav had to be broght frm a diff city,costing me much grtr dan Rs250)..so after i give them my handset and i come back after a few days they tell me that the motherboard needs to be changed and it will cost me some 4500+ rs...and during this period i also lost my warranty..wat should i do??..if only they had told me earlier and diagonised the problem seriously in the beginning itself i could have arranged for the bill immediately...plzzz guide me...

gurudutt shenoy is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

I need some explanation from Samsung India Regarding their customer services.
    I bought a mobile phone from a hop 8 months back which stopped working due to manufacturing defects.When I took it back to the store for warranty claim he was not ready to accept it for repair,rather he directed me to a Samsung mobile service store which is at a distance of 30 minutes from my place.
    I had to wait at this so called service center for 2 hours as there were only three counters and more than 100 people.Eventually when my turn came I submitted my mobile for repair at that store
    And they gave me one number to which I was supposed to call and learn the status of my mobile.

I am trying that number for the past three days and that number is not working.
    Do they expect me to come all the way to the store just to know the status again?
    I wasted more than 3 hours just to give my mobile for service.
    We have our official duties which we cant neglect just because I made the fault of buying a Samsung Mobile.
    Pathetic service.They are only interested in selling their product.
    Cant even give proper service even when it is in the warranty period
    Expecting a quick response,
    Gurudutt G Shenoy
    Sytems Engineer,
    Tata Consultancy Services

JONY JAT is offline Junior Member

DEAR SIR

HERE I AM KHUSHWANT SINGH ( JONY) HAVE BEEN USING SAMSUNG'S 2120i FROM NOVEMBER 2010. AND THE PROBLEM IS "THIS PHONE NOT HOLDING THE SOFTWARE AND GOES BLINK AFTER REPAIR THROUGH AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER . ITS WAS IN SAME CONDITION BEFORE SUBMIT TO SERVICE CENTER . I HANDOVER IT AGAIN TO THEM FOR THE SAME PROBLEM. AND THEY DID IT AGAIN. AND PROBLEM COME AGAIN AND AGAIN.
    AND NOW PHONE IS COMPLETELY DEAD AND THEY DENIED TO SERVICE IT WITHOUT ANY REASON.
    ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO YOU REGARDING MY ISSUE. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS..IT'S IMEI NO. IS-352581/04/670647/2, S/N :RW9Z568006W

KHUSTWANT SINGH (JONY JAT)

C/O CYBER BREATH,OPP.VIDEOCON SHOWROOM
    SHOP NO. 42, BHAGAT SINGH ROAD
    HANSI, HARYANA
    01663299999, +919034590653

Satvinder93 is offline Junior Member

Angry defacted handset

My name is Satvinder singh S/O Sh. labh singh . i brought samsung GT B7722 handset 8 to 9 month ago fome locle Samsung dealer " Singla telecom" . i pay a amount of Rs. 11500/- . after one or two week my hendset show some problum with its softwere or hardwere like its sundnly hang when i got a call on it , swich off itself , nd some other problum . then i decided to go for its softwere checkup at survice care center in mansa . i go for it they take my phone and condol me its ok but i found no result after survice . i found same problum so i vist survice center again . this time they just restore the setting of my phone this type of bassless survice irk me . after some more vist they decieded to change my product because they unable to solve the problum . but new phone which is same modle B7722 have same problum . i use this new phone with same problum form last 7 to 8 month . i vist survice center many time but they have no soliution. when i purchase dealer insurre me this product work very good and give me warrnty of one year . give me a soliution of this

agr
    agr is offline Junior Member

Post Samsunng mobile company complaint

i m purchase samsung mobile for dealer mobile name samsung chat wifi date 11-02-2011 now this time for waranty period sir this this time problem for this set moisture, battery and sound problem for i m going the service center and talking manager sir for problem this time set for moisture, sound and battery for talking manager m.k khan for not provide the company warantty moisture ,sound and battery sir plz solve the problem and provide the service for my my mobilr book no:- 236 invoice no:-11770 purchasing date:-11-02-2011 imei no:-354769/04/036605/8 model no:-samsung chat 335 seriol no:-3353 ssn no:-s3353gsmh fcc id:-a3lgts3350 s/n no:-rq5zc71085d battery no:-eb424255vu s/n no:-aa1zc21ks/4-b e4 2010.12.21 and plz solve the problem.urgently

shubham agrawal
    aligarh:-202001

Kkmeena3 is offline Junior Member

samsung complain center
    sub.-for mistake in new mobile of samsung

me ek college student hu..jo ki udaipur me rhta hu...sir mene bdi muskil se money save krke samsung ka new cell "Wave" GT-5333 Rs.8500 me kharida tha...jisko khride huye abi mahina hi hua he or usme bahut c mistak aa rhi he,,,,mene n to use pani me giraya h or n hi haath se kbhi gira he...fir samsung service center me 3 baar cell bhej diya he,,,,or n service center vaale thik se service de rhe he...mene ek mistake thik krne k liya samsung service center bheja tha pr vha se aane k baad to or b jada problem create ho rhi h.....sir new mobile me camera mistake,charg mistake, usb automatic connect yha tk ki saath me aaya hua memory card b 2 me hi creapt ho gyaa....
    sir agar yhi condition rhi to fir kbi samsung ka koi b instrument use krne ka mann ni krega or na koi kharidega..
    sir mera cell bilkul hi nyaa he or usme ek dm se itni mistake...s
    sir aapse request he ki mera cell badal ke muje nya issu kre....abi tk waaranty period me he mera cell...gr se b roj daat pd ri he...please help me....

KISHOR MEENA
    B.COM 1st Year Student
    {M.B. College,Udaipur}
    Mobile no.- +919928769320

chandra1204 is offline Junior Member

I have purchased a samsung mobile Star Duos B7722 model in my home town One month back for 10k in mobile store near dabagardens, Visakhapatnam. Before buying this product I have a very good opinion on Samsung products and based on the sales person assurance that they are no complaints for this model. I went and bought this mobile.

From Day1 I am facing many issues, Not able to open more than one applications as I am getting a message saying " Not Enough Resources. Please try closing some applications". But now I am getting this message even if I want to change the wall-paper as well. Is this product or a china mobile piece with brand of samsung. This is not Fair, cheating customers with these products.

Please take necessary action. I am very much dissatisfied with this product. What can be the best solution for my problem, Throw my mobile into dust-bin and buy a new one ( Not samsung again). Please suggest me what I should do...

sachin.sharma711 is offline Junior Member

Angry Samsung Galaxy Pop manufactured fault, Worst Product, Poor Service.

I have purchased a new Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570 mobile from Spice Hotspot Nehru Place, New Delhi on 31Aug11.
    Day one i got a problem in the headset, Battery drained within few hours, same i report to spice hotspot, they asked me to uninstalled some item, i did the same, but problem was continued,
    So I have visited Spice Hotspot again he suggested me to visit service center, but service center closed. very next day i again visited service center Samsung Service Plaza, CC-28, Nehru Enclave, Kalkaji New Delhi on 07Sep11 and replaced the battery, i had word with Mr Amresh Center manager on that issue and ask them to replace the headset but he clearly denied,

After replacing the battery the problem havent resolved, and there was no improvement, i have send many mails to higher authority and service center, So i went again and it was informed that investigation of problem would take time and as such the instrument had to be left with them, So i left the headset on 10Sep11, for repairing and get back on 17Sep11. However the problems were not rectified.

Now I just want to replace the headset, Please suggest me how file a case against samsung, and get replaced the headset.

Sachin Kumar Sharma

neerajghosla is offline Junior Member

I HAVE PURCHASED A SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE (c3200) COST OF Rs.3561/- ON 26TH OF JAN 2011. AFTER 1 DAYS WHEN I CLICKED SOME PICS WITH MY PHONE CAMERA IT DOESNT SAVE THOSE PICS. WHEN I TRY TO WATCH THE PICS I CLICKED THEY WERE NOT THERE. I IMMEDIATE MEET WITH DEALER FOR REPLACEMENT SO HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.I HAVE TO GO AT THE SERVICE CENTER FOR THIS. WHEN I GO TO THE SERVICE CENTER THEY SAID THEY WILL REPAIR SOFTWARE AND REPLACE THE BOARD. THEY HAVE CHANGED THE BOARD ONE TIME BUT THIS PROBLEM COMES BACK AFTER SOME TIME I HAVE SHOWED THIS PHONE 4 TIMES TO THE CUSTMOR CARE AND THEY HAVE REPAIRED IT BUT IT DOESNT WORK, I WANT REPLACEMENT OR SOME OTHER HANDSET THIS PHONE IS NO GOOD IT MAKES OR CREATES PROBLEM IN DAILY LIFE. BECAUSE AFTER EXPEND Rs.3600/- ,THIS PHONE DOES NO GOOD FOR ME IT CREATES PROBLEM DAILY AND PLZ HELP ME FOR THIS.AND TAKE ACTION ON MY REQUEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL.........

sonujan is offline Junior Member

Default mycomplait

AJAY SANGWAN
    I HAVE SUBMITEED MY CEELL ON DATE 5/09/2011 A STILL I HAVNT GOT MY CELL RETURN THE THING IS THAT I HAVE VISITED 6 TIMES THE SERVICE CENTER .. SO I WANT TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT.I HAVE CALLED MANY TIMES BUT DID'T RECEIVE MY CALL.
    MY BILL NO IS 4119252566
    SERVICE CENTER ADDRESS- SEC.29 GANGA SHOPING COMPLEX,NOIDA 2013.
    EMAIL ID-support.india@samsung.com

SUMMITED BY-
    NAME-AJAY SANWAN
    ADD-----F-139,ALPHA-2,GREATER NOIDA
    PHONE NO-9540359575

Manishjaiswal is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

I bought a samsung GT-I9003 from rani bagh on 2nd of july 2011 but after 1 month my phone was dafetead than i was submitted it to samsung service centre and after 21 days i got my phone back but on the next day my phone having lot's of problem like touch sceen is not working and function key is also not working but i was out of station that's why i unable to submit my phone in service centre so, after 25 days i was came back to Delhi and i went to service centre but they told me that there is liquid problem so they can't submit my phone so, before purchasing my phone i was made a insurance of my phone so i was call to insurance company and he came and pick my phone after that he told me that my bill IMEI number and my phone IMEI number is different so he can't repair my phone so after that i went to service centre and i told them that you change my part to some other phone than he submit my phone and till now he doesn't give it to me.

So, i want to file a complain in consumer court.

N8snp is offline Junior Member

Unhappy complaint

I bought a samsung gt s5253 mobile set 1 month ago.... Its internal display broke on 3rd day... then i replaced it by paying some amount to samsung..... now it is again broken... i cant afford changing these display every month... i want my mobile to be replaced....is it possible...is this common for samsung mobiles.. do these type of problems occur every time for samsung....

Ashish Dhir is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

It is to bring to your notice that i had purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5360 on 20-10-2011.
    But from on this date i have a problem in my handset my handset is automatically restarting after and before making a call i thought that is my mistake or a little problem but that was handset foult.
    The sellers was said for this problme you can complain your problem in service cernter but service center helpers said we dont have a software of this set.. you can wait for that after that we will sortout your problem.

And the sellers told me that you can change your handset, but not tell this thing that in how many days??????
    so i want only that i dont know that after service my phone will be work properly or not thats why i want replace this handset......so please please please please contact me if you not understand my mail and sort out my problem and giv me the new handset.................
    my number is 09312604833 (Sarita Dhir)

Sarita Dhir.

my number is 09312604833 (Sarita Dhir)

Sarita Dhir.