Thread: Nokia c5 05 Touch problem

Rohant Naik Guest

Angry Nokia c5 05 Touch problem

I Have Buy Nokia C5-05 on 23rd March 2012 from chroma in r-city ghatkhopar. with in 15 Day the touch screen problem arise. for repair i submitted my mobile in ghatkhopar Nokia care of 8 Day the mobile was send to Nokia head office. after 8 day i received my mobile the Nokia care worker told me that they have install a new touch screen. so the mobile touch screen will work properly. but with in a day the same problem a rise with the mobile i have not connected to PC and no data transfer was held. so i have again resubmitted in Nokia care dombivili at PP chamber. now 10 day are over around a month will be over but i have not not got my mobile repair back please help me to find a perm ant solution by changing the mobile with other mobile or i will file a case in consumer count.

anil kumar gautam Guest

Default recharge issue

sir i have recharge mobile on 15 the april on 65+65 two transection are failed,and 16 apr again rs 510 was not successfull
    maine iske regarding aapko mail kiya to aapne reply kiya ki pement bank ko refund ker diya gaya hai,but maine pnb me bhi complain kiya comp no 57621325,,but appki taraf se reply aya ki iska recharge ho gaya hai ajj abhi maine bank se baaat ki,

please resolve my problem.

sundar_ssm Guest

Default Nokia C5-05 Touch problem

I bought nokia c5-05 at universal, On the 2nd of purchase itself, my mobile touch was not worked. I went to the seller and they restore the Factory setting and after that it works fine for 20 days. But again the same problem has come and the mobile was completely hanged. So, i return the mobile to univercell and the have taken for service. They 've simply upgraded the OS version and give it back to me.. But on the next day itself the same problem arice.. Now they are saying, we need to replace the touch.. Butm id ont beleive that this will solve the problem. So Dudes, If you wanna Touch phone dont go for C5-05... POOOOOOOOOR touch PHONE..

Angry c5-05 touch problem

I Have Buy Nokia C5-05 on 10rd March 2012 from univercell, Bangalore. with in 15 Day the touch screen problem arise. for repair i submitted my mobile in univercell of 26 May Day the mobile was send to Nokia head office. afte more than one month i received on 1st June 2012 my mobile the Nokia care worker told me that they have install a new touch screen. so the mobile touch screen will work properly. but with in a day the same problem a rise with the mobile i have not connected to PC and no data transfer was held and also i did not put the memory card also. I want to submit the mobile once again, So Please help me to find a permant solution by changing the mobile with other mobile or i will file a case in consumer count.

Lightbulb Touch Problem

sir i buyed a new nokia C5-05 hand set in white colour but now it getting hang and the touch screen getting hang when i restart my set by switch off and i remove my handset battery but its not working and when i removed the sim and memory card also it showing that connectin get offline and if we have to continue the connection we have to first of all by preesing the general or silent but the touch screen is not working so what its problem may i know. After all it having 1 year guarantee also but i didnot know what happens if the doesn't working please change my handset other wise i will take case to the consumer court.

Default shamim akther

I have purchase nokia c5-05 on 24th april. After ten to fifteen days I am starting facing the touchscreen problem. some time touchscreen working sometime not working. So may i need to submit this set to the nokia care to get the thing right.

shivam kumar pathak Guest

Angry within 1 month touch is not working

sir.i have purchased nokia c5 05 1 month ago and touch is not working

Aug 2011

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.

Default Nokia c5-05 Touch problm

Sir i have bought new Nokia c5-05 26 May 2012 but after 2 month its touch atart to make problems ,but nw since last 2 weeks its not working ,,,plz hepl me wt i do ,wn i m calling to nokia care in barabanki they told me that office is open from morning 10-7 but since last two days when i reached ,i got closed office nd i have to came return plz help and advise me

Post problem in flash player

on 14.7.2012 . I didnt insert memory card .initial days may be for 1 month i am able to see youtube videos in flash player after that one month the switch to flash player is not coming below the youtube videos.

RAJKUMAR RAWAT Guest

Default Touch problem

I have buy a nokia c5-05 in feb 2012 but after sometime when i capture an image the phone automaticlly restarting and after few months it's touch screen become no responding. When i went to jhansi nokia service center they repair it n phone start working but within few days the same problem presist once again i went to jhansi service centre then the attendent told me that there is a sign of water in the phone and if u paid amount 1560/- then we can repair it but there is no matter of water in my phone and they r not agree to repair my phone under warranty. Tell me what can i do for my phone. Should i go to consumer foroum.
    Rajkumar rawat. Jhansi

Angry Nokia C5-05

Blody Phone Nokia C5-05,plz Dond Purchase Nokia any model phone,nokia ki Sab phone Falyu Hay.

Default Touch sreen problem in nokia c05

I took nokia c05, and now my sreen touch is not working at all, i heard that nokia is a good brand, but they are now cheating consumers by providing low quality spare parts. please can anybody help me solving my screen touch problem.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !

1. nokia c5-03 touch screen problem.
    By amishra321 in forum Software
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 02:23 AM
  2. nokia c5 03 touch pad
    By anoop u in forum Mobile Handset
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 04:38 PM
  3. Nokia C301(Touch and Type) is a problem.
    By artibaby22 in forum Mobile