Thread: NOKIA Customer Care Complaint

GOVINDA PATHRIMALI Guest

Default NOKIA Customer Care Complaint

I have been using NOKIA MOBILE for the last 8 eight years. Nearly I have used 5 sets of NOKIA mobile during this period. However the recent experience I have share with the NOKIA care group is very painful.
    The matter is that, I had purchased one nokia mobile model C2-03 in the month of November 2011, in Jan 2012 (10th to 15th Jan) the software got currupted, I got it updated at the NOKIA Care, MALDA Branch, West Bengal during that time.

Then I got my transfer to BERHAMPUR, WEST BENGAL in the month of March 2012. just 2 days before my mobile suddenly didn,t work, the keypad stop working, I search your nokia care centre at Berhmpur, West Bengal. On today itself (dt21st Apr) I went to the "E World, NOKIA CARE BERHAMPORE, 149, bon behari sen road, 03482-324082" at 10.00 AM, after waiting of twenty minutes I was called from the counter No.4, I brief my mobile problem to the lady who was sitting there, she took my mobile, check it and given the person who was sitting behind her, the opened my mobile parts, then suddenly she (the lady) suddenly she shouted on me and told "you have repaired the mobile at out side, and you will not get the warranty". I tried to convience her but she told TUM JHUT BOL RAHEHO, HUM TUMKO BHAROSA NEHIN KARSAKTE, TUM JAO AUR MALDA NOKIA CARE CENTRE MEIN DIKHAO"
    Please note that i had not gone to the nokia care centre to claim my warranty, I just went there to got repaired my mobile as I my professional job is runs mostly on mobile. There every body was unknown to me, No staff was wearing uniform. On asking I came to know that at the counter no.3 lady who was rudely shouting at me is Mrs. KAKOLI MANDAL. They were not even allowing me to put a complaint on the complaint box.even the security guard threatened me with the instruction of the lady, However, with the help of a staff UTPAL HAZRA (on asking i got the name).I managed to put a complaint there in the drop box.

Ultimately I came out with my unrepaired mobile. Kidly advice how I will got repair my mobile.

Govinda Pathrimali
    pathrimaligovinda@gmail.com

Aug 2011

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon regarding the same.

Nokia India Team

ravi.piyush888@gmail.com Guest

Question about voucher number

I ma using Nokia E-7 last 1 year,and i was using nokia music store too regularly,Now i want to use my music store,but service demands VOUCHER NUMBER. may I know that what is my VOUCHER NUMBER?

Aug 2011

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Sonal Biswas is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Angry Worst customer care service from nokia

I had a Nokia E63(black),it had a problem,so i took it to my nearest Nokia Care Center(Barrackpore). They kept my phone,and called me after 3 weeks & said that my handset could not be revived and so they are giving me a new handset. When i went to the customer care center,the handed me an old,broken,used Nokia E63(red) & refused to return my Nokia E63(black). I'm very much upset with their bad customer support.I want refund of my money & also a compensation.I'll never buy a Nokia phone again.

Angry nokia c5 03

Before few month i have buy a nokia c5 03 touch mobile. I am really frustrated with this mobile. This mobile support very limited video formats including mp4. But when ever i play any mp4 video, that video stop and play in seconds just like any scretched CD.
    The flash player also got expired.
    What should i do.
    Please help me nokia.

V k pandya
    +919713491156

Aug 2011

Please share your local address so we can assist you with the same.

Team Nokia India

Default pls help me

i lost my phone model no nokia 300 and IME no-358630045523919,material-A00003281.my contect no is 9854980394.
    vill-niz banekuchi
    dist-nalbari
    state-assam

Angry mobile locked

Hi i have amobile x2-01 by mistake i forget the security code to unlock the phone please answer me as asap

Default Misplace Phone

1. 09873091212
    2. Faridabad
    3. IMEI 354850045720562
    4. Nokia 5233 Item No -002R9M5

vkvadalia Guest

Default compliant for Mobile Nokia C5-05

i buy my nokia mobile before 6 month and there is a problem in mobile so please replace me my handset

Aug 2011

Please get in touch with the concerned local authorities.

Nokia India Team.

Aug 2011

Please visit http://bit.ly/wa0kV0 for more information. Do let us know if you need any guidance.

Team Nokia

Team Nokia India.

1. Being Cheated by Nokia Care Center/ Nokia Customer Care.
    By nirsharma in forum Mobile Handset