Thread: LAVA Mobile Customer Care Complaint

Devansh999 Guest

Angry LAVA Mobile Customer Care Complaint

I purchased a Lava M30 mobile from flipkart . Its in the guarantee period. Now my mobile just got some body damages and i visited the lava service centre they told me to pay rs 600 after the mobile was to be repaired i gave the mobile on 2 nd of april 2012 and today is 21 st of april 2012 but there's no response .......... they have not repaired it yet....!!! .Its guarantee period is soon to be get over . And i am facing a loss . Its almost 20 days ....!!!.

THE QUESTION IS WHEN WILL I GET MY MOBILE BACK AND HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE WILL SUFFER THESE TYPES OF PROBLEMS WITH SUCH A POOR TYPE COMPANY LIKE LAVA???

Thumbs down I cant run internet browse in lava c31

i buy LAVA C31 .
    BUT IT HAS ONLY 60 KB PHONE MEMORY
    SO I CANT RUN INTERNET BROWSE IN THIS CELL..
    CAN WE INCREASE PHONE MEMORY ?????
    PLZ HELP ME HOW I CAN SURF THE INTERNET IN LAVA C31....

I have bought a Lava A10 mobile in July2011. Now its touch screen is not working. I had given it to service centre twice a time but the same was not repaired till now. Customer care had given me time of 23 May when I lounch a complaint there. But also there is no improvemetn

Mr. Hitesh Mudasiya Guest

Default Time delayed

I purchased you mobile (B8) From Pujara Telecom Pvt. Ltd. at Rajkot Gujarat. Dt. 07/02/2012.

After that i faced problem with natwork. My mobile cannot serch any natwork so i give my mobile to the dealer on 23/05/2012. But i still not get my mobile back till date. When ever i go to the dealer for inquiry of my mobile they dont cooperate me.

So, Pls replace my mobile to new one.

Details Given below:-

Purchase date :- 07/02/2012
    Job Date :- 23/05/2012
    Job. No. :- 1565
    My Contact no :- 091-9408488805

pl do the needful for me.

Hitesh Mudasiya

srujala Guest

Default lava a10

I have bought a Lava A10 mobile in July2011. Now its touch screen is not working.their is no service centers in vijayawada thats way I want give an complaint to Customer care plz. slove my problem.

Angry Lava a10

I purchased LAVA A10 Mobile on 4th sept 2011. Just a week back the battery of my mobile suddenly got bulged. Then I asked for new battery,, but i have not got the original one yet.I want to know why original batteries are not supplied. If important accessories are not supplied then please stop manufacturing such products and stop fooling innocent public. Now i have the handset but its dead. My 4700 Rs. is over.

amit dudeja Guest

Default having prob

i9hihfkovfjkvfr

b

Default Problem with service provider

I just went to lava service center bhilai sector-4 chhattisgarh and shown my LAVA ARC-9 mobile which is not working properly i.e. auto switch off, and mr. Ajay (owner of shop) told me to come after 2 days and just after he never replied properly and now 14 days completed but mobile is not repaired. kindly provide me some help

Default Lava c81

Dear
    Sir/Madam

I have purchased a LAVA C81 mobile from Home Shop 18.com on 13/09/2012 with order no 916416823 and sub order no 47838657 and have received the same on 24/09/2012. But it is unfortunate that the set is a defective one. I have given the set to LAVA service center named APACE SOLUTION, 2ND FLOOR, MUNNI MARKET Opp. ICICI BANK, BHANGAGARH, GHY 781005 PH NO:- 09207046040 ( Guwahati, ASSAM) ON 26/09/2012.

Till date my mobile is lying with the service center. it is not yet conform that when i will receive the set.

therefor i request you that to replace the set and give me a fresh one if possible.
    My address
    GUWAHATI 781011

with regards
    A. CHAKRABORTY
    PH NO 09957550651.

Default Received a defective set from Home Shop18 ( LAVA C81)

Dear
    Sir/ Madam.

I have purchased a LAVA C81 full touch screen mobile from Home Shop18 on 13/09/2012 and had received the mobile on 24/09/2012. But from the same day i found the mobile is defective. I called Home Shop 18 and they advised me to give the mobile to service center. On 26/09/2012 i went to service center and showed the mobile and the kept it with them.

Sir/ Madam, it is very unfortunate that the mobile is still lying with the service center till date i.e 13/10/2012..

therefore i request you to make some arrangement so that i get a fresh mobile set soon..

NAME OF THE SERVICE CENTER IS APACE SOLUTION. 2ND FLOOR, MUNNI MARKET OPP. ICICI BANK BHANGAGARH, GUWAHATI 781005 ( ASSAM) PH. 9207046040..

MY ORDER NUMBER IS 916416823 AND SUB ORDER NUMBER IS 47838657

Hopping for a positive reply from your end.

with regards
    A.Chakraborty
    ph 9957550651.
    e-mail post.arunava@gmail.com

angel smith Guest

Angry lava c81

respected sir/madam

i am hariom vishwakarma. I recently purchased lava c81 i was supposing that u make lava c81 incredible u give the various facilities like fb,video wall, etc..I was supposing that lava c81 is the java supported,bt that's not true, even opera mini was also not run then why we purchase. please give any reason to buy it
    when we cant send any massage from fb on lava c81 so how was it incredible, having no video downloads, no mp3 songs so what is the benefits to purchase lava c81. if u can exchange then exchange my cell phone lava c81
    if u not do anything about my case then i will sale it and spread that the lava c81 is the fake or dummy cell phone.

hariom vishwakarma
    cell no. 8109222706

kiran awchat Guest

Default complain about mobile

I am Dr kiran awchat , i have purchased a moble LAVA-KKT40+ ,S/N KKT40A12F006449 with IMEI No. 911211600111729/25, Bat No. JJ12F0004235, Char No. S/N TY12foo14149 dated 28 july 2012. been given for repair and till dat enot recieved
    you r requested to give me a standbye mobile which is not providede by ur company
    Or retunn my mobile immiiately
    Early reply pls

ManuC Guest

Post no co-operation from the service center...

Mobile not charging properly, hand over-ed the Mobile set to service center S.V. Technology,Bangalore. on 25/9/2012 but still not yet received my mobile.. its hardly 45 days over when ever i called him, he use to tell i will give u tomorrow,i will give u tomorrow, personally went to the service center several times then also they used to tell we will give tomorrow, day after tomorrow. still how long should i wait to get my mobile back... please do the needful as early as possible. ..i thought it was a (LAVA) good product after i used this. i came to know its a very worst product.

Default Lava mobile complaint

I have the Lava mobile B5 model, which is purchased from the fort area last year, in month of august 2012 the charging pin broke by the son, so I give to replace the pin to local mobile repairing stall. Now the the mobile functions is well well only having network problems. Due to network failuare problem the call be done only 1-2 min. if connected to others. Then I show the mobile to authorised service centre M/s. Jupiter in Jacob circles, they say that the if the board is replace by the company then your phone will functional, but the company does't gives the new board for B5 model. Is it posible the if replace the board, the mobile will function properly. ple send the service centre name or company address located near the Mumbai.

Rajesh M Mane,
    rajumahadeomane@yahoo.com
    9869282016

Angry non durable mobile

i purchased a lava C81 and it had some sort of problem within 2 weeks I gave it to the service center but it gave no progress report and my mobile is in the center for a month please do take some action

Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:17 AM
  2. Dell Mobile Customer Care Complaint
    By Jyotika anand in forum Mobile Handset
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 08:19 PM
  3. complaint against Samsung mobile and bad customer care service.
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 11:55 AM