Thread: Samsung Mobile Complaint

ketul is offline Junior Member

Question Samsung Mobile Complaint

I have check website of Samsung for mobile GT-C3322.In that video streaming facility is mentioned.And I have purchased this phone due to this feature on 7th Jan 2012.But now I have checked and contact with your customer support I came to know that video streaming is not available in this phone.I want phone with video streaming with dual sim.Company has cheated y puting wrong information on its website.Now what we can do?Can we get another mobile on compensation of this mobile?

kulgurusahib is offline Junior Member

Mobile Set : S5670 METALIC BLACK GLAXY FIT SAMSUNG
    IMEI : 356330047262887
    Dealer : JAIDKA SOUND SYSTEM, Vijay Chowk, Sangrur - 148001 (Punjab)
    Invoice No. 4555
    Dated : 29-10-2011

I am facing network problem in mobile set. Which has been resolved Three times by Authorised Service Centre ( Gaurav Communications, Opp PWD, Rest House, Railway Chowk, Sangrur (Punjab) 01672-240445) as detail below.

Sr. No. Dated Wrok Order No. Problem Job Done

1 19/12/2011 No copy Network Problem Software Updated

2 24/12/2011 4537 Network Problem PBA Change GH82-05498A
    3 09/01/2012 4895 Network Problem Software Updated

Now, again I am facing same problem after just two hours. I went to Service Centre again to submit my set. First they were not agree to open new job sheet. But , after convincing they are saying that they will not enter Network Problem in Job Sheet.

What kind of service is providing a Big Company??????

Please help on this matter.

Gurvinder Singh
    96461-82004

mahakgirdhar is offline Junior Member

Angry plz replace my mobile.

dear sir/mam
    Mere pass samsung gt c6712 mobile hai. Pheli bar is mobile mei memory card insert ni ho rha tha. Toh maine cell samsung service centre mei diya.unhone use thik karke mujhe vapis de diya.toh usme 2nd sim empty pta rha tha toh maine sim badal kar dekhi. Tab bhi same problam aa rhi thi.maine samsung care mei diya or custmer care mei call kiya.unhe sari bat btayi unhone service centre se bat ki toh btaya ki ab apka set repair kar diya gaya hai. Agar agli bar koi problam ati hai toh apka cell replace karke new de diya jayega. Ab mere set mei 2nd sim mei range jati ati rheti hai. Or butten bhi kam nai kar rhe . Unhone kha agar koi problam aye toh phele custmer care ko btana. Mai iss cell or samsung compney se tang a chuka hu. Mai dusri bar mail kar rha hu. Na service centre se na custmer care se shi responce mil rha hai. Plz replace my phone. 9728887143

arunkv is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default samsung mobile complaint

I failed to understand what is wrong with the samsung service!

I have purchased a new samsung CDMA mobile(SCH-F339)on 21st may 2011 with one year warranty.I have found touch screen problems and went to the samsung service center at thrissur,kerala on9th jan 2012.My complaint was registered and i got a call sheet which have the bill no of 4125402251.Next day they replaced a new touch screen but my cdma sim was not working in that phone.They told me it was because of sim complaint and i got confirmation from Reliance center that there was no problem with my sim and it was working in other cdma mobiles.The samsung service center authorities checked my phone with other two cdma sim.Finally they admit that it was due to the mistake while changing the touch screen and they agreed that they will replace the panel board with in three days.After that i went to the service center in every alternate days.At last 2nd feb 2012 they told me that they have replaced the panel board,but still the problem remains same.Now again they are blindly claiming that it is because of the sim.

Since i have been working in the sales industry,it has made enough damage to my routine business.I purchased a new cdma mobile and using the same sim.What should i do next?should i go legally?please get back to me at the earliest.

Sincerely,
    Arun.k.v
    Thrissur
    kerala
    09349001612.

rajesh22patel is offline Junior Member

go to consumer court, and log a case against them with all proof.

Default no service privided to customer

Quote Originally Posted by ketul View Post
    sir ,
    my self gaurav joshi purchased samsung nexus as datded on 15.08.2011 is under warranty has been sureendered to service cento celluer services and order no is 25845 in fone is getting restart on geeting on and they are just miss guiding me that u would get u r fone today in evening at 7 pm when io am traying to call tem service center is closed this is not good as io am just mailing u or else i may approct to consumer court for miss behiviour
    its my humble request to take an action aginst such issue

nishant jain Guest

Default complain of C3312

sir i purchased champ deluxe on 31st march bt i am facing so much prblm lyk bluetooth,hang, earspeaker, backup .

sir dis is nt fare dat i purchased ne w handset nd i mm facing so much prblm

plz do smthng fr dis

nishant jain
    nishantjain693@gmail.com

hkumar.du is offline Junior Member

Default Defective new handset and the company is harassing, humiliating and insulting me

Dr. Hemant Kumar
    M.Phil, Ph.D. BOYSCAST (U.K.) R.A. (ICTP, Italy)
    Professor of Physics, University of Delhi
    South Campus, B.J. Road
    New Delhi-110021, Ph: 011 24112604
    Cell: 9900066037
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Samsung mobile India Dated: 22/05/2012

I purchased a mobile handset the details for the same are listed below

The dealer The Mobile Solution

Model Samsung Galaxy Y pro Duos

Price Rs. 9600/-

Colour Black

IMEI No 352615/05/018108/9

On 18/05/2012 the set started exhibiting problems of all sorts the most irritating one was the intermittent hanging which resulted into inscrolling of the data displayed on the screen and even non receiving of the incoming calls. I immediately brought this to the notice of the customer care (phone 011-30308282) and a complaint No. 8442561700 was allotted. I was asked to visit the service centre and provided the contact Nos of following service centres as these were falling of my route yesterday.
    Mr. Shabbir Alam (Ph 9560428261) Lajpat Nagar
    Mr. Ranjeet Singh (Ph 9810037993) Noida
    I attempted these Nos several times every time the phone line was disconnected (remember it never showed busy tone).
    I again called the customer care (Ph 011-30308282) and my call was transferred to some senior in the technical Department. I admit that I was slightly hyper this time as my phone was hanged and I was using my driverís hand set. The technical Department executive sarcastically passed some derogatory remarks on me and challenged me to escalate the issue to whatever level, which is why I am writing to you.

I now request the company to live to its reputation of being the customer oriented company and replace the faulty set immediately.

sincerely yours

__________________________________________________ ____________
    Residence: B-101Himachali CGHS, Plot 8, Sector 3, Dwarka, Delhi-110075

The above complaint was unattended so I sent another mail after visiting the service centre

Dr. Hemant Kumar

M.Phil, Ph.D. BOYSCAST (U.K.) R.A. (ICTP, Italy)
    Professor of Physics, University of Delhi
    South Campus, B.J. Road
    New Delhi-110021, Ph: 011 24112604
    Cell: 9900066037, 9311469376
    Samsung mobile India Dated: 22/05/2012

This is continuation to my previous mail sent today.

There is a limit to humiliating a person but the shameless Samsung service centres have crossed all limits. I went to the service centre at Mahavir Enclave L -1 (Cell Net) to get the resolution of the problem in the hand set. I appraised the service centre to replace the set as I was assured the same by the technical Department of Samsung yesterday and that it was company policy because the set is new.
    I was denied vehemently by the service centre personnel. I requested the service centre to provide me some kind of proof that I have visited the service centre for future reference. I was denied this also. On intervention of my wife, the owner of the service centre Ms. Sonia asked my wife to shut up and asked her to go to hell. Moreover she called the police also.
    I called the customer care and Mr. Surjeet connected me to Mr. Rahul Pandey, the so called in charge of the service centres. Rather than listening to our grievances he started accusing us in boorish and abject fashion.
    I have never come across this situation during my 25 years professional career and humiliated like this. The service centres are actually the centres of harassment, insult and humiliation.
    I request the company to replace the faulty hand set immediately and moreover I will never visit that service centre again, who knows that this I could be physically manhandled by them and police on persuasion by the in charge Mr. Rahul Pandey, who has nexus with service centres.

sincerely yours
    Dr. Hemant Kumar

In response to this mail the company refused to replace the handset and asked me to go to the service centre again to get insulted and humiliated.

A shameless company with no customer support. The fellow customers should think 100 times before buying Samsung Product

Sumit Rajupt Guest

Default I am facing problam

I have purchased a new samsung GALAXY ACE on 12 april 2012 with two year warranty.I have found network , SD card and charging problems and went to the samsung service center at L-1 MAHAVIR ENCLAVE,PALAM DABRI, NEW DELHI.My complaint was registered and i got a call sheet which have the bill no of 4132359088. but my complent is not process so please tell me what can i do . and also i told me that if u have not able to get problem please give me due letter but they are not give me.and told me come back three day again and again.please resolve my problem otherwise i am going to costumer court.

sumit rajput

joon sharma Guest

Question mobile

My samsung web2 mobile is not working properly I am facing problem from last 3months in touch screen pad......purchasing date 04/08/2011..... I buy the mobile from Radio time house mobile shop Nagaon Assam ....My Mobile IMEI No. 355082048472301.... so now kindly inform me wat should i do?

JOON SHARMA
    NAGAON (ASSAM)
    joonsharma1@gmail.com

maryrajwadi Guest

Default complain for samsung mobile

Mobile Set : SAMSUNG - S5830
    IMEI : 358049040767084
    Dealer : Krishna Electronics, 10,BDCA shopping center, Valsad Gujarat
    Invoice No. 4827
    Dated : 26-08-2011

My mobile is not working properly back key, call key buttons are not working more over network problem is also there.The on going call gets disconnected and I have to wait for sometime to connect it again.I have given my mobile to Samsung service center and they are asking me to pay 1800 INR for service charges of mother board as my mobile is still in the warranty period I don't understand why I have to pay this amount.All my family members are using Samsung mobiles ( I have 6 Samsung handset) but this is your response then I am sorry to say that it was a great mistake to choose Samsung mobile.

amitcool99 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Angry Defect on samsung moibile.

Mobile Set : Samsung galaxy S i9003
    Dealer : avani Riverside MALL,eZONE
    Dated : 10-04-2012 (DD/MM/YEAR)

I made the unfortunate mistake of buying a Samsung mobile (Samsung galaxy S i9003)
    and have found thier customer service to be unbelievably bad! Actually, I can't get a prompt
    response from the peoples of that service center.I am facing software probleum in mobile set.
    Which has been resolved Three times by Authorised Service Centre ( Samsung mobile service center horah,fazir bazar branch (howrah))

Now, again I am facing same problem.i went to that service center and they made me wait for a hour,after that i left that serive center...i request them that if there is a probleum in the handset then please replace it.!.but they are keep on not responding and making me wait.!

What kind of service is providing a Big Company???
    Please help on this matter.please helpp

Amit gupta

Default Reminder-1 Mobile complaint

Reminder-1
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,
    I had purchased a mobile samsung gsm s3850 and its emi number is 357498/04/174498/3 from m/s D.K. Agencies. My mobile is not working properly. I had visited several times to their service centre Maa Vaishnavi Service Centre Laxmi Nagar Vikas Marg Delhi-110092. I had submitted my mobile to the service centre due to hand free problem on dated 04.07.2012. They returned it to me on dated 05.07.2012. But handfree problem was sorted out but a new problem of mamory card jack arised. They are denying to give service to us. They are demanding money for it. So you are requested to take proper action against such service centre of mobile company. I shall be very thankful to you

Yours truly,

Rajiv Bhagat
    Mobile No.:9968441889/9958006146
    email id:-rajivbhagat.bhagat@gmail.com

Default Samsung has the worst service center in nehru place

Dear sir,,

i am facing an issue with my galaxy s2 that i am not able to access the internet. I went to service center they told me we have to reset and your data will be lost. But they did not give me any solution to save my data.
    And the attitude of the employers is also not good.
    I bought s2 last months and three times i went to the service center. So you see the reliability of the phone.

I will not by samsung now just because of service center.

sartaj

satyajitpanda82@gmail.com Guest

Default Mobile in damage condition

I have purchased one CDMA Samsung model no F-219 from One of Authorised Reliance web world in bhubaneswar named as Southpac Associates on 6th july 2012.After using of the same mobile for one month The display has broken,After that i went to your authorised showroom from which i purchased but he reffer me to go to the Samsung service station.Then After i went to your samsung service centre named SPRIMON Technologies.on 13th August 2012.he gave me the assurance that the problem will be solved within a week and you have to pay for LCD Broken amount of Rs 950/-.I agree with their term and conditions.But after 10 days when i didnot get any single call then i went once again and he committed me to handover the handset after 2-3 days.On 25th of the same month they delivered the handset and on the same day night once again the same problem happened along with another problem of outgoing sound .on 27th i went to that service centre and he replied me that they will check and intimate me.After 2 days i got one call from their side that The mother board has to replace and i asked him that is it under the warrenty period or not and he replied that no it is not under the warrenty and it is coming around of Rs 1950/-.After that i deny to make my hand set and i asked him that i have purchased the handset @2900/-and you asked me for Rs 2950/-.So can you justify that if LCD and Mother board has not been under warrenty then what Samsung is providing in its warrenty only the plastic cover and all.after that he returned me the amount after deducting of Rs 80 and gave me Rs 870/- and told me to go to the legal .So i request you to replace my hand set so that i will be grateful to you

1. samsung mobile complaint