Thread: Nokia n8 is a defective product. Want money back as they have not replaced it tillnow

HARSHITH is offline Junior Member
    Dec 2010

Question Nokia n8 is a defective product. Want money back as they have not replaced it tillnow

I, P.Harshith Chowdhary, bought Nokia N8 phone (IMEI-355361040866672) on 1st December 2010 from an authorised dealer from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, for Rs.23000/-. After 1 week I noticed that the cell automatically restarted by its own and then it became switched off again and finally went dead and was never been able to switch on then. I submitted the phone to my nearest nokia care at Visakhapatnam on Vinayak Temple Road, Visakhapatnam. They formated the set and re@@@@d nokia software. I lost my whole data. After one hour the cell started the same problem. I submitted the cell once again to the nokia care for replacement on 11th Dec 2010. They send the set to Noida. But till now they have not replaced the cell.. I have been mailing and calling the customer care many times but my questions were not answered. It has been 20 days but still waiting for their responce. I am totally helpless. Now, I want to claim my money back. Neither they are responding nor they promising to replace the cell on a particular day. I ran to nokia care and contacted customer care so many times. I have submitted my complain in their web site Nokia - Sorry 3 times. But they are not responding correctly. I am really very very disapointed with these Nokia people and Nokia N8.00 set.

Please, help me. I need justice.

Thanks and regards,
    Harshith

You can reach me by my address-

P. Harshith Chowdhary
    Visakhapatnam,
    Andhra Pradesh
    Ph-08985943439
    E mail ID- harshithcma@gmail.com
    Last edited by HARSHITH; 12-28-2010 at 04:42 PM.

1. COmplaint against Nokia service centre and nokia product