Thread: Complaint on SAMSUNG Mobile Service Center

ggraju is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2009

Default Complaint on SAMSUNG Mobile Service Center

Name:  SAMSUNG.jpg

I brought SCH-W619 Dual SIM CMDA/GSM mobile phone on 24/06/2008 from Sangeetha mobiles,C M H Road, Bangalore by paying Rs. 15000. It is slide phone.
    One year warranty is provided.

recently phone got display problem[when I use slide]. Sometime White screen is coming when slide is used. after backlight goes again when key is pressed display is coming back to normal state. it is not 100%. After using 20 days submitted mobile to Domlur SAMSUNG cell solution. Explained about problem.
    Service center people opened phone and sent mother board to main service center for warranty checkup. After 10 days I got feedback saying "they can't support warranty as water logged inside". I discussed through phone with service center [Domlur] people same answer I got. I informed to SUMANG mobile care. They asked to take mobile directly to main Service center which is BTM.

Today I went to collect my handset from Domlur Service center. I checked my phone. Now display is not working completly. I spoken with Manager and Service center people. They say, they can't give mobile in same state. Now I can't check IMEI number also to make sure same mother board. No proper response and support given by manager and service center people. I don't know what they did with mobile.Now mobile with service center only.

Please advice me, what to do this situation.

Service center address:

Cell Soultion
    No.46, 1st Cross, DOMLUR.
    080-41263409

Work order no: WA46720721082
    Date:13/4/2009
    Model: SCH-W619
    IMEI: 356222011176450

Govinda raju

Default Samsung sch-w619

i purchased samsung sch-w619...gsm cdma mobile for 15300..on
    20.5.09...imei no of mob...356222011493913...from chennai cellular service...prince
    towers,purasawalkam..chennai...opp 2 abirami theatre..ph:32933301...the mob is
    getting off often..and also net facility is not der....its clearly mentioned dat net
    is avlbl in phone..for dis walked in service center many times..he just flash d mob
    & give ..but still mob is getting off often and net is nt der...

The shop keeper says i gave mob in service center...but i cant say wen u vl get ur
    mob back..no proper response...pls help me out

Thumbs down No proper sevice given from the service centre

I have taken new Samsung s3310, their was a a display problem. They told me that they will give me in 2 days, but till now i have not received any response from their side, i had gone yesterday. They again said 2 more days. They are not telling the exact problem. And im not satisfied with the services. So please help me get my mobile back as soon as possible.

jivesh Guest

Unhappy copmlaint-Extremely Urgent

I purchased a mobile phone model-E1410 from a shop near my home.
    from the day 1 of the purchase it was a defected piece.
    I visited your service center in wazirpur,Delhi for a solution to my problem.They said that the problem was in the speaker and they took my order.
    after about 15 days the called me up and changed my speaker but the problem continued.
    further i submitted them to be send to the service center for correction.
    After about 10 days they told me that they had not been able to send the phone because of some reason.
    i submitted my phone again on 07/07/2009 with work order no.WA81710917902. more than a month has passed and I have not got the phone or any call from them.
    When I called them the are asking for more 25 days for the repair.
    I have not been able to use the set for more than one day due to the defected piece.

Please help me if u can.

WA no.-WA81710917902
    Email-jthreja@yahoo.co.in

advocate is offline Moderator

In case of Mobile handsets, if we are not satisfied with the responses or the services of service centre, we can lodge our complaint with the head office of the Mobile Co. for the same. So, pls. send a written complaint to the MD of the Co. at the address of their head office. Hope you will get a positive response in this concern.

Good Luck.

sanil ail Guest

Default samsung star display problem

dear sir/ madam
    i purchased a samsung star phone on monday 20 june 2009. within two weeks of purchase itself,the phone,s touch screen got damaged and due to that i could not use any of the phone functions as it was a full touch screen phone. i went to the service centre and i asked them to get my phone replaced.as it was less than two weeks old .but they dint agree to it saying that according to the company,s policies the phone only can be replaced if it has been damaged within a week.so they just repaired my phone and gave it back to me.today again my phones touch screen has been damaged and i cant use any of my phone,s functions as i told you before.i feel that i have been framed by the company by selling me a low quality phone which goes on getting spoilt....the first day it got damaged was on 1st august 2009 and after repairing it has been damaged again on 11 august 2009
    i dont know what has to be done. i want a new phone or my money back..pls help me

sanil ail

mayur_9292@yahoo.co.in

respected sir,

Sub :- Requirement of New battery of X 700
    Ref :- 1) My comp. No 8410042178 Dt. 02.07.09
    2) E-mail sending To Mr. Sandip Bhatt ( Donít replied )

To above subject my complain for puachase of New battery is not solved by Co.

Model No :- X -700 (IMEI- 356893003141361)
    Purchased from :- New Kenwood Center, R.C. Dutt Road , Vadodara.
    work order- 343, Dt. 15.05.06
    Date of Purchase :- 15.05.2006.
    Amount :- 9890.00

After long time (more then 8 monthís) and many mobile calls I have not receive me new battery from company. On Dt. 7.08.09 talk with you & company give me only 10% back. ( after dipre. Value.) I am not agree with your condition, Becouse my mobile is in Good & working condition. I have needed New battrery . I am agree with Itís prices to given by company.

Note :- I agree with company for give a price of New battery.
    OR
    50% of depre. Value of purchase price otherwise buyback.
    ( I agree with above condition )

Yourís Faith fully
    Mayur Patel.

Dear Mr. Patel,

Kindly inform us that through which medium you have approached the Co. Have you sent any complaint letter to the Co. and just lodged your complaint with the customer care people. Pls. reply soon.

consumercourt.in

Angry complaint about your serice centre at gwalior

dear sir/madam,
    I have purchased J150 on 08/oct/2008.it automaticallly restart in 4-5 hours.
    i visted your service centre at gwalior(shri ram colony,gwalior) on 15-july-2009.they submitted my phone to repair it but from the date of my submission of my phone i do not get my phone back.when-ever i asked your service centre about my phone they do not gave me any proper answer about my phone.they just delaying me.i have make many call to your service centre about my phone,many times i personallly visted and talk to the employees of your service centre but they do not give me any answer regarding my phone.now i my very much frustated.so please kindly help me in my matter so that i can get my phone back.My phone is an defected piece.so please kindly replace my phone.please do something in my matter as soon as possible and reply me as soon as possible.
    thanking you,
    shubham agarwal.
    email add--agarwalsgwl@gmail.com
    email add--agarwals_response@yahoo.co.in

khan_imran2k6@yahoo.com Guest

Default poor service

This is Dr Imran Ahmed Khan from Vivekananda Polyclinic, Lucknow.

I have purchased a samsung mobile. SGH-J700i at 20-05-09. I faced some problem with it`s woking and reported at SHREERAM Tower, lucknow. They asked me to contact at Niralanagar service center, where they deposited my set at 15-07-09 and asked me to contact at 17th of this month. Today they are asking for one more week! now even after 2 months they are not giving any satisfactory answer.
    I am a doctor posted in ICU it is not possible for me to trace their every next date . kindly please see in to the matter and solve it.
    my work order no is WA29100913917.

Default complane about samsung service center

i have samsung sgh g800 mobile...currently it loss disply...i went to the "guni service ,basir ahmad complex,link road bilaspur(c.g.)..first it say noting parts of it there.and date 9/9/9 it take my mobile.and told me we have return in 2 days...after 2 days i m reach there and ask about mobile ...they say sry sir i cant repair it ...becocoz of nothin supply of thats part...and behave rudly...today is 15th sep...they not return my mobile...and not repair...its too late sir...and waist of my time....plz take some action about that...
    thanx.

navam Guest

Default dont response of submit approval

hey budy please dont buy samsung mobilea, the services of samsung is sooooooooooooo poor, any body is not responsible for your mobile, i had buy m620 , i have visited the samsung service centre nehru enclave so they tell your parts of your phone is not avilable, soo they send approval but they takes lot of time 18 days have been over , so plaese never buy samsung mobile navam

Post Complaint against samsung service centre.

Respected Sir/mam,

I have bought samsung mobile SGH J210 was having network problem.

My mobile is in warranty period.I have given that mobile in the samsung service centre on 13/7/09 for repairing and they told that you will get the mobile within 25 days.Today is 21/09/09 and they haven't repaired my cellphone till now near about more than 2 months have passed.the service center of samsung is near abut 15 kms from my house and i have visited there more than 15 times during this time period and also called many times.They also told me before 2 weeks that you will get a new set in refund within 3 days .but yet not got the new mobile.
    I had great business loss and mental harassment from them.I hereby request you to give me justice.

Thanking You

Name-Sahil Goyal
    Adress-#1-B Rani Bagh,
    Ambala Cantt,
    Haryana.
    Ph No-+919896755426
    eMAIL:- onhuntacoolguy@yahoo.co.in
    sahilgoyalambala@yahoo.com

Angry making delay to give my phone

i hav bought a samsung mobile on 14 august 2009.my phone is not supporting 64k sim.so i hav give it samsung service center benajhabhar road kanpur.firstly they told me to come in 2 days.but when i go there then they told me that during software instalation they dead my main board of mobile .so they told me to come after a week.but after a week they told me to come after 20 to 25 days later.so what i will do.and plz take some strict action.or i will make an fir against samsung service center.
    From
    himanshu bhatt
    gi-314 armapore kanpur
    phone.9307705317
    my email address is yatrikumar@gmail.com

advocate is offline Moderator

Kindly provide us the details regarding your handset like the cost of the handset, its IMEI number, name and address of the Dealer and Service Centre, as soon as possible.

1. Complaint of Samsung Mobile Service centre