Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint on SAMSUNG Mobile Service Center

GOURAB Guest

Default Verry Verry bad Service from Service Centre

I have a Samsung Marine B2100. I bought it on 14sep, 209 from joy electronics, G.T.Road,
    Burdwan.
    Now, i got a promlem in outgoing audio sound from my phone. so i gave the phone to the
    Samsung's authorised service center : S.P.Infotech, 87, P.C.Mitra lane, Burdwan on 20.02.10.
    They checked the phone & told me that "phone will be replaced" & 'for that phone will be sent
    to main service center in kolkata".
    But After 5days,i went there to ask if phone is replaced & noticed that phone was still
    there in burdwan service center. They told me to receive it on first week end. But 06.03.10
    they told me, "replacement is not approved". I asked exact date of receiving phone. But
    they can't told me.
    Now what to do??? please help me.
    My contact details: Gourab Mukherjee, gourab.etce@rediffmail.com, 9749455575

dr ramkumar shrivastava Guest

Default no response from authorised service center in bhopal(m.p_

sir,my mobile j-210 samsung,its joy stick is broken.i went to yours service center.they told me change hole key- pad but problem is only related to joy-stick..they told me to pay 3500 rs ..other private service center are taking 400-500rs to repair...when this thing i said to MANAGER OF SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER (M.P NAGAR BHOPAL BRANCH)he told me i dont have any solution..
    i request u please take my problem seriously ..because this response which has been given by ur employee not satisfied me as a costumer.take strict action..because this down yours compony image....
    DR.RAMKUMAR SHRIVASTAVA
    MOBILE NO 9425006766
    330 RACHNA NAGAR .BHOPAL(M.P)

mayank dhaundiyal Guest

Angry samsung star

i bought a samsung star mobile phone on 22nd june 2009.Within two months of my purchase its screen started malfunctioning.Since then i have had got it repaired 3 times but it is still not working.This phone cannot be repaired so I please you to replace it. mayank dhaundiyal

ravindra.patil Guest

Unhappy Charging Problem not repaired in nasik since 27 days : sch f309

Its really sad to put such complaint that no one ois responding to my complaint at service centrs of samsung mobile for my handset is not getting charged properly due to socket problem, reason given : PB ordered yet not received from comapany.
    Very disappointed with services.
    Samsung is such reputed comapny but very poor in providing services to customers in time. there is no time frame & very immature replies are given by the service centre staff.
    I had given my handset for above reason on 3rd March 2010, at S.P.Services, Samsung mobile service centre at Canada Corner, Nasik & work order no. is 1592, dt. 3/3/2010.
    Handset: SCH F-309, Sr No A0000014BB5B8F
    IMEI No/RSN No: A3LSCHF309
    My Mobile No : 09225720453
    E mail id : ravindrapatil@rallis.co.in

Worst services provided by samsung, should be well organised type atleast comapanies image should be maintained.

rahul saxena Guest

Default my phone is not workin well.

my touch of phone isnot working well.plz solve my problem and give me list of service centre in delhi{east delhi}

pavneetsingh Guest

Default my cell phone corby pro modelnumber wa80011010571 is geting hanged while inesert hand

my cell phone corby pro work number wa8011010571. Is geting hanged while insert hands free. i submit my cell on 26/3/2010. then said that the cell phone motherboard is giving problem so the motherboard was changed. today is 6/4/2010 and they said more days r requires for geting motherbord .
    sir what is this
    i purchase cell on 6/2/2010 and about in 2months cell motherboard giving problem why.
    sir, i request u plz do something for me

sir plz do
    something
    workorder number-wa80011010571
    modelnumber-GT-B5310RRAINU
    SERVICE CENTER-
    BM SERVICES
    SHOPNUMBER 6-7PEARL PALACE GUMARA MANDI LDH

bhenchyot samsung service center waalo ki toh me gaand maar dunga.
    saale gaandu lok problem solve karte nahi aur uparse aur bada problem karke disappoint karte hai
    aaj to 2-3 samsung service centre waale maar khayenge mere haathse

Narendra Kumar Singh Guest

Angry Auto Off of model No. S3600

I have purchased SAMSUNG Mobile model no. S3600 on 13-Aug-2009 from Bagga communication, Palam Colony, New Delhi-110045. The above said mobile is under warranty and mobile found auto off. I have handed over the above said mobile to your service center- CellNet, L-1, Mahavir Enclave , Palam-Dabari Road, New delhi-110045 vide complain No. PU 4434 dated 26-Mar-10. I have continues follow up with your service center and getting reply that repairing is pending due to shortage of spare. Mobile is not repaired till now.

The requirement of the above said mobile is very critical.

Kindly repair the mobile or replace on urgent basis and give the tentative date for collection of mobile.

NK Singh
    +919958798544
    e-mail-narendra_ks@yahoo.com

Thumbs down Complaint on Samsung Mobile Service center, Sec.31 Gurgaon

Dear Concern,

I have bought a new Samsung Omnia Pro 7320 phone on 7th of March 2010. The phone has some software related problem which I had given to an authorized Samsung service center on 24th March in sector 31 in Gurgaon. For the past 17 days I am following up with the service center but northing get done. I am reaching there again & again, every time they promise me to get it done in next 4-5 days and also suggest to make a call before coming there. See the agony, nobody picks up telephone then & even they have given their personal mobile nos so that it would be convenient to me but the irony is, after trying 8-10 times somebody picks phone & holds up for sometime to get me to concern person & concern person never comes. Now it I am fade up with all these things . I want a proper solution within 3 days or get my phone back. I would rather go to consumer court if nothing happens within the stipulated time.

Hope for the best....................

Ayog S. Raj
    m-8802228284
    Email - khushi_ayog26@rediffmail.com

Post supply of defective mobile by Samsung company

I purchased one mobile SGH- L 700 vssins from Samsung dealer Krishna Enterprises Bharatpur (Rajasthan) vide cash memo no.17400 dated 14/10/09. Since then I am facing battery discharge problem. I contacted several times to Customer Care Center Bharatpur vide their work order no 2378 dated 4/12/2009 and 2623 dated 13/3/2010 etc., but the problem could not be solved rather my set has been spoiled more by replacing original new parts with old and defective parts . The set is with customer care Bharatpur continuously since 13/12/2009. on an average the set consumes battery in a period of one hour and thirty minutes use. i have contacted several times Customer care New Delhi but no action has been taken so far. By all these things it appears that set is defective. It is therefore requested to please either get the set replaced new one or get my money refunded along with interest at the earliest.
    Thanking you in anticipation.
    Yours Sincerely

Mob. N0.-09414023028

shai is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default samsung mobile b7320

I brought b7320 GSM mobile phone on 24/02/2010 from hot spot sec-14 market gurgaon, 11600. It is window based phone.
    One year warranty is provided.

recently phone got hanging problem.service center people opened phone and sent mother board to main service center.now its more than 15days they are not responding not even manager and service center people. I don't know what they did with mobile.Now mobile with service center only.

Please advice me, what to do this situation.

Service center address:

samsung service center near raj cinema ,pren nagar gurgaon
    Work order no: WA46720721082
    Date:31/04/10
    Model: SCH-W619
    IMEI: 356222011176450

Govinda raju[/QUOTE]

gurjeet Guest

dear sir/madam
    i purchased samsung mobile on 12-07-2009 bill no.r/4495 with one year warranty from range tele services at k-17,lgf,lajpat nagar-2,alankar road,n.d.110024.now phone already have a problem and they are not exchanging it and the service centre keep on changing there prices to fix it.service centre pacetel communication pvt.ltd.
    a-89,lajpat nagar 2,n.d.first told us that its going to be rs.320.when we tod him to go ahead fix it then he told us its going to be rs.4800.we want to file complaint that why we get one year warranty when no one exchange phone and service centre keep on harrassing us with there own prices.this is not proffessional bussiness on samsung behalf.i want some action to be taken by samsung on these dealers who think they can do whatever they feel like.
    gurjeet

viredre gurjar Guest

Question fom moble very poor sevice

I have a samsung mobile model no. S 3600. I purchased it 17th august, 09 my mobile phone is totally fail in 3 month & i have 12 months warranty period if its fail then replace it but 3 times i gone for replace it but they are avoid me. They tell me that we have no stock you will come after 4 days otherwise first you call & then come. when i call the service centre incharge not receiving now one and half months has gone & . If i am tell him something he was angry. Please sir solve this problem.i am very apset

service centre :-SAMSUNG Exclusive cellular services, m.p.nager zone -1 ,Bhopal MP
    VIRENDRA GURJAR MOB NO 9926617128

Post pathetic behaviour and the service by service centres

I purchase a SAMSUNG HERO mobile phone from Jamshedpur on December 4, 2009.Since February i m facing the problem that the keys get hanged and the handsst automatically switches off when in use.The messages fail to send. The phone does not catch the range.People complaint that my phone is always out of range.

I visited the service centre in Jamshedpur 3 times and each time my handset was submitted for 2-3 days and no service provided. My phone is now in more worse condition.On visiting them the 4th time on 21 april and questioning them they asked to submit the phone for 15 days.They said they are running short of mother board so come after 26 april.on visiting them on 28 april they ask to come in the 1st week of may.The scenario is like a govt. office.Irresponsible manager and staff.Pathetic condition of the sevice centre and the service provided by them.On asking to replace the phone the manager teaches me new rules that phones are not replaced after 7 days thinking that i am a fool.

I want my handset to be replaced within 2 days otherwise will use cheap methods to refund my total money.

I will advise and make sure that none of my friends and relatives and people in my job place and around me buy samsung phones.

SWEETY SAINI CONTACT:-09263349500

daskishore77 is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

I brought J770I GSM mobile phone on 03/06/2009 from MOBILE KINGDOM,Shop No-03, BSEL Tech Park, Plot No 39/5 & 39/5A, Opposite Vashi Railway Station, Mumbai by paying Rs. 5000. It is slide phone.
    One year warranty is provided.

Phone got display problem. While i except call it get switch off, after that phone is not working. I have submitted mobile to Vashi Services. Explained about problem. Service center people opened phone and told me it might me mother board problem. After 15 days they told me phone is ok i used for 2 days then again same problem and again i have given phone on 30/3/2010 now it's 1month 7 days they are saying mother board is not available.

so tell me what should i do.

Please advice me, what to do this situation.

Service center address: