Nokia E71 model
This is a discussion on Nokia E71 model within the Mobile Handset forums, part of the Mobile category; Hello Sir, I bought Nokia E71 on 10th April 2009 from Star Mobitel and phone got totally dead on 12th ...
- 04-25-2009, 12:29 PM #1Arjun Sinhal Guest
Nokia E71 model
I bought Nokia E71 on 10th April 2009 from Star Mobitel and phone got totally dead
on 12th April 2009. i called up Star Mobitel said the phone which i got from you got
spoilt in two days, they said they cant do anything i have to show it to Nokia care
but i requested to replace the handset as it is only 2 days old but they refuse it.
i showed it nokia care in K.N services in Malviya Nagar on 13th April 2009 and they
said they cant solve the problem and they will send it too there Mohan Cooperative
Sir i dont think this is right policy as my phone was only 2 days old and it got
spoilt i spend like Rs 20000 on it. Right now the phone is with Nokia Care only and
they say it will take 10-15 days to idntify and solve the problem. i was forcing
them to replace it but they said we can replace only when it is not repairable.
Sir i need your help and want to know how to go about it.
My phone details
Star Mobitel Ltd
g-26 South Extension Part 1
new delhi 110049
- By avishal_jain in forum Other InsuranceReplies: 9Last Post: 06-21-2012, 01:32 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2009, 10:28 AM
- By vinod sharma in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2009, 02:34 PM
- By Ishwar Awasthi in forum Air ConditionerReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2009, 10:27 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:56 PM