Thread: sony ericsson customer care

Ahimanyu Malhotra Guest

Default sony ericsson customer care

Name:  sony-ericsson.jpg
    On 2nd February 2009 , i submitted my Sony ericsson handset at your
    service centre based in Chandigarh . The cell phone code was locked and
    i requested the people based in your service centre to break the same .
    They conveyed that the software of the phone need to be reinstalled ;
    further delaying it to two more days . Eventually after five days they
    conveyed me that the PCP of the phone need to be replaced and could
    take approximately one week .

I waited and waited for a
    positive reply from your service centre . As no other option left , i
    touched base with your customer care . It has been a month now , i am
    waiting for my cell phone to get repaired , but there has been no
    support from your end . It has been a pathetic experience after buying
    a cell phone of your company . I m really sorry for your poor and
    unreliable customer supports and the like .

I request you to
    please repair my cell phone/issue me a new handset as soon as possible , so that i
    can sell
    the cell phone and swear not to buy a sony ericsson phone again ; nor
    suggest some one to buy the same .

Ahimanyu Malhotra
    99-8888-3900
    Ref. No:se-1033-7141
    Cell Phone Model- k810i

Default sony ericsson customer care

I purchased a SONY ERICSSON mobile phone Model : K 508i from Aakash electronics (G-4,Upper ground Floor,Savitri Market,Sector 18,Noida )( Authorised sony ericsson dealer ) on 29' June 05. Bill No. 3759 IMEI No : 354230005675785 From the same day " the phone starts on and off, For this product defect i have to visit the dealer and service center again and again. Which leads to the wastage of time and money. As i am a software engineer and working for a multinational company.Due to unavailability of the cell phone,i did'nt re

Default regarding trace the lost mobile_very urgent

I lost my mobile on 20th Aug,2009 near to Madiwala & Marutinagar (Bangalore)in morning(@10:00 am).

I purchased this handset in Nov 2006.

please find other details.
    model: W810i
    hand set : sony erricson.

Apart from this I do'nt have any details.

Please help me to trace my lost mobile,I had very important contact details as well my personal photographs.

I am very much worried if it reaches to wrong hand,they can mis-utilise also.

Poonam

Angry Pls get me my phone back

On 11th August 2009 , i submitted my Sony ericsson P1i handset at Sony Ericsson
    service centre based in Ahmedabad.The cell phone suddenly stoped the speakers and
    Touch screen. I requested the people based in your service centre to help me with this problem. They conveyed that the SPEAKERS AND THE TOUCH SCREEN of the phone need to be CHANGED and it will take 6 TO 10 DAYS but when i call them THEY GIVE THE ANSWER THAT THE PARTS ARE NOT AWAILABLE AND SO IT HAS Further delaying it to THREE more days. Eventually after THREE days they
    conveyed me that they are still waiting for the parts of the phone that needs to be replaced and could take approximately SEVEN MORE DAYS .

I waited and waiting for a positive reply from your service centre . As no other option left,
    I am waiting for my cell phone to get repaired , but there has been no
    support from Soy Ericsson. It has been a pathetic experience after buying
    a cell phone of Sony Ericsson. I m really sorry for your poor and
    unreliable customer supports and the like .

I request you to please repair my cell phone as soon as possible , so that i can sell
    the cell phone and swear not to buy a sony ericsson phone again ; nor
    suggest some one to buy the same .

Bosco Paul
    Ph:09824543522

Angry Frustrated of Sony Ericssion

I bought sony G900 on 25th may for rupees 14000 from chandigarh.
    It get faulty on 2nd of August 2009. I submitted my mobile on 5th 2009 for repair as its touch screen was not responding and service center repaired it in 4 days.
    But after few days I faced the same problem again. So on 19th of August I gave my mobile to service center for repair.They promised me to return my mobile in a week.
    Since then they are misguiding me. I have visited service center many times but all in vain.
    My bussiness is getting affected due to this.
    I expect reply from your side.
    or else I have to take help of other authorities.
    It has been a pathetic experience after buying a cell phone of Sony Ericsson. I m really sorry for your poor and unreliable customer supports.
    My work order no. is SE309RTC12368.
    Sushant Sharma.
    Mob. No.: 9888350849
    Email ID: sushant.shimla@gmail.com

yogita singh Guest

Angry i want my purchasing bill

my purchasing Date is 28th jan 2009, Place : Mobile Store Nehru Place, Set : K600i
    I want a duplicate copy of my phone. Bcoz in sony service cente my bill date is showing wrong in that that case they r not providing me service... according to them my ph is out of warranty perod.
    Plz do the needful as soon as possible...

Yogita Singh
    yogitasingh187@gmail.com
    yogita_singh187@yahoo.co.in

rahulseth is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Default Fly Mobile

Sir I have purchased Fly E106 on 2-10-2009 from M/S Shri Sachidanand N.K Gallery,B -II 1860,Mata Rani Chowk,Ludhiana-141008.The hand set is having a Menufacturing Problem it's Hand Free and F.M is not working when shown to Service Centre they told to replace its Parts,But when i thought of getting it Repaired i thought after opening or Repared the value of handset will decrease in thousands the second hand buyer will not see its date of purchased he will see that the Set has been Repared and was Faulty which will decrease the value of set.Now i am thinking why i go for this brand who cannot see and got checked the quality made in their manufactiring Unit.what will be the response of their product if used for long time.It costs in thousands and a common man or middle class man cannot change it like clothes because it is very difficult to earn and save to buy such things.
    So you are requested to please look into the matter and do the needful.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Rahul Seth
    093566-09500

rahulseth is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Default Complaint of Sony erricson service centre

I am having w-910i hand set which was gifted to me from my friend who is in Australia the set was Purchased in January-2009 .I got the Mobile in April-2009 but after some time it started giving problem of hanging in the mobile i gave my mobile to Sony Erricson Authorised service centre:B.M Services shop No-6,Pearl Palace,
    Ghumar Mandi,Ludhiana.phone:0161-3012929. on 31.8.2009 for its repair wide Job No:OT0523
    they told me that it will be the paid Service the set was given for Updation only. I got my handset back after 4 days but the position remains the same on 10/9/2009 i again submitted the set with the same problem when after a week i received my mobile there was a new problem that was created by the service centre it was the Mic Problem the reciver was unable to get my voice.I again visited there and ask them that the Set was given for Updation why do you people Opened it there was no Answer except they got ready to repair it.but again when thel gave my set there was a new problem the LCD Light was not working when i told them for that the Technician Advised to Sale or Dispose the Set as according to them the there was a problem which was not reparable.They ultimately Returned my Set without any Repair and they damaged my Set there was no such Problems which came out after giving it for Software Updation.As i have their Copy of Job Card.
    I am thinking that if i have not given my set to service Centre i would not have Lost my set worth 14000/- or getting it repared from Open Market should be much more cheaper than Authorised or Untrained Service Centre.So you are requested to please look into the matter and do the Needful or Order them to give New Mobile as Compensation.
    thanking You
    Rahul Seth
    093566-09500
    Last edited by rahulseth; 11-06-2009 at 07:44 PM. Reason: wrong sentense was written

i take my mobile from HOTSPOT last 3 month bck, in now thare is network problam so i dont gate anny service center in AHMEDABAD so please give me adress or call me on 9726633499

gowrishankar Guest

Default need pc suite for sony ericsson w395

hi,
    i need pc suite for sony ericsson w395 model... i couldnot sync my mobile with my pc.... so please update yhe pc suite for the same.... my mail id is gowrishankar.gym@gmail.com.... pl do revert for further clarification....

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Complain against sony ericsson

I am using sony ericsson w580i, i gave that mobile to it's service
    center for change socket b'coz my handsfree was not working. After
    service i face same problem and also they break my mobile body from
    one side.
    My no 9662338171

geeta Guest

Question s312

my mb. s312 camra is not working properley this my new hand set so tell what should be i do

saieem Guest

Default complaint

respected sir i have taken new sony ericsson c905 but on display it is not showing any thing .then i have showed to sony ericsson center in GULBARGA (KARNATAKA) and HYDERABAD (ANDRA PRADESH) but in hyderabad they have told mother board and display both have to replace its cost will be Rs 8500 but they will give after 1 month sir please cooperate

Post Theft of My Mobile W-580i

Dear

Please note i lost my mobile in Delhi Dated-25-Feb 2010, Model No-W-580i, i am an Employee of Ericsson India Pvt Ltd. my mobile's IMEI No--35373602-132908-4

Please help me to get my mobile back to me, i have all legal documents and Original Bill with police complaints.

For any further Information Please Contact me on my Mobile NO...

Hemant
    9650690999,

Post plz help mobile theft

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Pavankumar d <pavidn@gmail.com>
    Date: Mar 27, 2010 12:01 PM
    Subject: plzzz help i am student came for IAS training petc millers road
    To: ksdgp@bgl.vsnl.net.in, pavand12 <pavand12@rediffmail.com>, dgpks@bgl.vsnl.net.in, digpctrs@bgl.vsnl.net.in, aigpgenl@bgl.vsnl.net.in, aigpcrim@bgl.vsnl.net.in, crigpol@vsnl.net, igp_sr@yahoo.com, ccps@kar.nic.in, digpscrb@giasbg01.vsnl.net.in, compol_hd@sancharnet.in, copblore@rediffmail.com, copcomputer@bcp.gov.in, spdvgsp@sancharnet.in, sprlys@vsnl.net, spbgm444@yahoo.com

name: pavankumar d
    Address: 550/11 saraswathi ngr davangere
    Phone model: w700
    Make: 2007
    Last used No.: 9742095804 (now afer 2 month i purchase sim )
    E-mail for communication: pavand12@rediffmail.com
    Missed date: 30/01/2010
    IMEI No.: imei 351674019168258---12

respected sir i lost my mobile w 700 i came for IAS coaching Social welfaree dept after 3 month now i purchased lost sim but plz find my mobile i am rural student in G9 CITY BUS
    30/01/10 near contonment railway station coals park bangalore