Thread: Mobile Handset Complaints

Dec 2009

Default Happy To Help

Quote Originally Posted by richierajpal View Post
    hi
    i bought a blackberry phone n gifted the same to my wife because she is a vodafone coustomer. The phone worked fine for some time but started to show problems thereafter. Initially the speakers stopped performing i.e. i wasnt able to hear the persone calling me. I submitted the phone with vodafone store ( dwarka) n the set was replaced. The new handset had problem that it restarted on its own again i had to visit the store and according to them it the problem was resolved. Using the phone showed that the problem still persisted and me had to visit the store again. I got my phone back yesterday after around 20-30 days and the problem has still not been rectified.

Please suggest me what to do because i am fedup of sending mails to vodaphone and visting the store again and again. the handset is useless for me.

awaiting your reply

thanks and regards

richie rajpal
    Hi Rajpal,

We see that you have faced an inconvenience with one of our services / products. We would like to get in touch with you on this. Please share your details at http://tinyurl.com/ybr9gcv and we’d be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Post complain regarding selling of defective hand set in store and cheating customer

sir i had brought nokia e72 ,IMEI NO - 355239036461254 from ur mobile store mangalore store no (1339) after talking mobile with in 3 days i had complaing in phone so i called customer care nokia they said due to old software so i had upgraded new soft ware but the problem is same so again i had complained the mobile store people mangalore for replacement of handset because defectice hand set was given by them . again they said tat i need to verification from nokia care people nd i want in written tat set have defective i had give the docoument to mobile store . but the r not taking any action regarding this sir i had got major problem in handset with in 10 days so ther is my right to take action nd i m disappointed on ur way of behaviour of ur mobile store owner mangalore . i m regulare customer of store in noida this i m facing 1 st time problem tat defective handset selled by store . i have kept all the complain copy with me nd i want replacement please take actions regarding this .this is case of cheating by mobile store

manish singh
    cell no 09742151044
    emai id - manisharya1980@yahoo.co.in plz help

Anil Nalawade Guest

Question Blackberry 8703 E track wheel problem unsolved

Dear Admin,

On date 19.09.2009 self purchased mobile via TATA INDICOM form no. 2679240.
    Mobile make: Blackberry, Model 8703 E.

Faced following problems with the hand set within 06months period.

1. Scroller of the mobile is malfunctioning, not working properly.

2. The E-mails linked to Outlook express some days do not get downloaded. If we switch the mobile off then the messages get download.

3. Some times the Mobile gets HANGED then have to remove the battery to get it RESET

Wrote E-mail to Tata indicom - mail ID nodalofficer.mum@tatatel.co.in, the message was passed to Blackberry by tataindicom BlackBerry <Blackberry@tatatel.co.in>,

They called me to Fort, 21/23 Rustom bldg, veer Nariman rd, nr beta showroom, Mumbai 400023, tel 022-665415398 - Fort ,Mumbai along with handset.

Blackberry experts checked the hand set & reverted there is technical problem with the handset & will be replaced with new one in a weeks time.

20days have past but the date of delivery of new / old / repaired mobile is not given by TATA INDICOM or BLACKBERRY.

Need a solution for my mobile or amount of Rs.10000/- as refund for my mobile.

Anil.Nalawade
    Bhimashankar CHS, B4-102, sect -19A, Nerul, Navi Mumbai -400 706
    Mob: 09223334402

fromkolkata is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2010

Default Nokia containing images (some obscene) after repair from authorized Nokia Care

I have a Nokia 5800 handset which cost Rs. 14000. The product is within warranty period.
    It has been giving me trouble from the first month and had to be deposited at an authorized Nokia Care Centre in Kolkata several times. The last time, it showed problems, I got fed up and complained at the Nokia Regional office. They said they would take action. The manager from the same Nokia Care centre called me up and told me to deposit the set again and this time, he would get it replaced.

I deposited the set. They said they would send it to their head office in Delhi.
    After 1 week, they called me and said that the set could not be repaired in Kolkata and hence was being sent to Delhi. I do not understand why they delayed this when they had said at the beginning only that they would do that. Later,when I asked them what the problem was and why the set could not be repaired in Kolkata, they said that they had not tried to see or diagnose any problem from their side. They had sent the set straightaway to Delhi. I do not know which one was the lie.

They made me wait for about 20 days. The set was repaired and not replaced. Despite asking, they did not disclose what was wrong with the set and what had been repaired. They said that if they replaced the set, even that might have problems. So I decided to have my original set as it was more authentic. When I came back home, I found that there were quite a few images there which I had not taken and some were obscene. I assume that my set was given to someone for personal use.
    This is just not acceptable and not expected of Nokia which claims to be the most trusted brand. How and where do I complain and claim compensation?

Hello Consumer Court Members,

If you are facing the same problem again and again with your handset even after many repair, it means the handset is irreparable and need to be changed. So just send a written notice via registered post ( keep one copy with you and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the Consumer Court ) to the below mentioned address and ask them to change/refund within the mentioned time in the notice.

Nokia
    Managing Director,
    Nokia India Pvt Ltd.
    5F Tower A and B
    Cyber Green DLF,
    Cyber city, DLF phase II
    Sec-25 A Gurgaon, Haryana
    1122002

Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Hope this may solve your problem and if still have a question then feel free to contact us again.

Fans_ahmad is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2009

I bought a Intex CDMA handset IN80 just a week before. Its performance is not at all satisfying, its too slow, it takes a lot time while opening phonebook, sms, accessing memory card etc. This type of issue can't be checked in a sealed box. I trusted them and bought it on good faith. The dealer refuses to replace it with any other handset and Intex care people says it's chipset is slow by default, we can't help.

Now you please advice what to do.?

Ahmad

n73 Guest

Default ravi pardeshi

i have loss my n73

please find

my no 9833450221

ravipardeshi29@gmail.com

Angry Complain against Bosse3300 mobiole phone

I had purchasd a boss ephone 3300 from Naaptol(Times of Indaia readers offer). I received the product on 15th March,2010;my order no is - 222621 and am facing LOTS Of problem with it which are summerised below-:

1) The video camera in the phone is not working. It hangs when ever i go there.
    2) There are no option of caller groups in the phone as mentioned in their user manual n the person from who took my order.
    3) there is an error 9 out of 10 times when i try n select the flight mode in the handset.
    4) It is not supporting AVI Format as mentioned in the website.
    5) When ever i try to add a new note my cell gets hang.
    6) there is no option of adding image to a number as mentioned in the user manual n the person who took my order.
    7) No TV as mentioned in the user manual.
    8) no text to voice facility as mentioned in the website
    9) The date of purchase is mentione as january 2010 but i had ordered for the cell on march.

there are several other problems which cant be expressed in the mail. I was told at the time of placing an order that a person will be send in case i face any problem,but no action is taken by the seller or the cusstomer care no mentioned in their website - 9223516148.
    So i request to either solve my problems or show me the way out of it.

Harsh Gaddhyan
    164,Bangur Avenue,
    Block-B,3rd floor,
    KOlkata - 700 055
    +91 9832822468
    +91 9333503347

Angry Complaint regarding poor service

My name is Rishu Kumar. I am user of Fly Handset-MC 160 (IMEI NO-910002540210650).I have purchase this mobile on the month of January 2010.and from that time onwards I have not use it complete single month. I have submitted it twice at cellnet-palam dabri road, and till date I do not get the result. Apart from the result I also not get the surety from the other side. Even receptionist of CellNet do not give the proper response and every time she said only one thing i.e-sir, we donít know how much time it will take, we submitted your mobile at the company and when they send your handset we will inform you. I am fed up to hear this one everytime.

I am sorry to say but if this kind of response if people get then the time will not so far when people like me switch to another company, and never convince others to use Fly products.

Rishu Kumar(New Delhi)

Default complaint against micromax mobile

TO
    THE NODAL OIFFICER

sub: Replacement for Micromax X360 set.

i m very much disappointed with the services of MICROMAX MOBILE I have registered a lot of complaint but no action has been taken so far so it is requested to kindly short out my problem. I have faced many times of problems in last 2 Months about my Micromax X360 set like Keypad, Sound and Battery backup etc. I bought Micromax x360 set on 7th feb, 2010, during the period, I faced many problems of worse keypad service, a very little battry back up and 3rd class sound quality, i m very disappointed by the quality of your product. Please short out my problem early to earliest as possible. If, I got negative response. I have last solution to solve my problem, to go consumer court for file my problem.

M_IMEI no. 910002561040564

Contact No. 09910852531

dona is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Dear sir/madam
    I have bought a nokia 7210 set on 15 june 2009.But on this april i have noticed that i can't switch on the mobile and i have given it to the nokia care center.They have told me that they can't do anything and they informed that they will send it to the company and they said that they will inform me when it is repaired.But there was no response.It about one month since i have given it.Then i have checked my job sheet status.Then i have noticed that it is closed and repaired then i consulted them but they had told me that the company had send it due to tampering.what will i do sir??waiting for your kind reply.....
    by,
    dona

Default Complaint against Boss e 3300 mobile phone

Complaint against Boss e 3300 mobile phone

I had purchasd a boss ephone 3300 from Naaptol(Dainik Bhaskar offer). I received the product on 30th April,2010;my order no is - 343948 and am facing LOTS Of problem with it which are summerised below-:

1) The video camera in the phone is not working. It hangs when ever i go there.
    4) It is not supporting AVI Format as mentioned in the website.
    5) When ever i try to add a new note my cell gets hang.
    7) No TV as mentioned in the user manual.
    8) no text to voice facility as mentioned in the website

there are several other problems which cant be expressed in the mail. I was told at the time of placing an order that a person will be send in case i face any problem,but no action is taken by the seller or the customer care no mentioned in their website - 9223516148.
    So i request to either solve my problems or show me the way out of it.

PANKAJ
    H.NO. 1280/17, RAMRAI GATE
    NEAR OLD JAIN SCHOOL,JIND (HARYANA) 126102

Default Nokia 1661

hi
    i bought a new nokia 1661 on May 7th, 2010. the dealer didnt switch in the mbl and told me to switch it on after 8 hrs of battery charge. when i did charge, i found a peculiar sign on the screen and i removed from the electric point. when i took the mbl to the dealer, he says the display has been broken. the mbl was not dropped and not even a scratch on the exterior. i am having a war with the dealer but he is not listening and also i found the board in the mbl is short-circuited( when i showed the mbl to a service centre, they told me). so much for want to buy a branded mobile with hard earned money. I want to get a replacement for the same. Kindly help me.

Kavitha
    icakavitha@gmail.com

Default complaint against the poor services of micromax mobile

TO
    THE NODAL OIFFICER

sub: Replacement for Micromax X360 set.

M_IMEI no. 910002561040564
    S_IMEI no. 910002561291563

with regards

MOHIT SHARMA
    TILAK NAGAR NEW DELHI - 110018
    Contact No. 09910852531, 9818233084

abhishek malhotra Guest

Default mobile repaired 6 times in this year ,after that also it is giving poor performance

my mobile get rapaired 6 times in this year , it is the first year of it . the mobile set no-3110c, it is going under warranty. this time it is having problem that the the sms does open and auto incoming sound is poor.
    the mobile is given in the nokia care .its informationare
    ARYA INFOTECH ,81A, SHYAMA PROSAD MUKHERJEE ROAD KOLKATA-700026
    JOB SHEET NUMBER-268504886/100511/1
    IMEI NUMBER-353183035282323
    SO ,i want that since it is under warranty period .,please change my mobile because always it has problems and i can not cope . and where i have given the mobile for the service it is not responding. please try to solve my problem as early aspossible

1. Micromax Mobile Handset