Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Mobile Handset Complaints

Nethra. S Guest

Default Complaint against Micromax mobile and service

I am nethra from bangalore. Last year in August 8th I bought Micromax gold from one of the local mobile shop. Starting4-5 months it was fine. Then suddenly it stop charging then I have taken to jayanagar 3rd blok service center they told water damage they have to change charging port. They took around 15 days to change and charged 1200 rupees. After one week of repair again it stopped charging again they told same reason and took 15 days to repair and from my cousin I got to know the price charging pin they have taken more from me last time so I fought with him this time so they took around 700 rupees. After 15 days they have given me back. After that mobile was charging only with one of karbon mobile charger,I was unable to connect with system, unable download anything even though soo much space was their and even camara flash was giving blue colour, soo much physical damage was their totally they made my mobile as scrap. That time I shifted to kr puram from here I have to go to kr puram by taking leave from office. Then I again I went to jayanagar to give mobile for repair they could not able to recognize problem so they told to give 15 days time to repair and finally they took one and half month to repair. But again after repairing speakers are not working and too much of hanging problem. I am seriously fed up of this mobile. Out of one year 6months was their in service center only, 2000 rupees service I paid, lot of stress, every time I have download all app again and again. Soo please consider my complaint seriously and resolve my problem.

NIRAJSINGH786 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2013

I have an issue with my handset (Its Key Sensor not works properly) so, i was give it to your Meizu Service Center AMC Services Ranchi on dated 01/07/2016. After giving the handset to service center he told me the sensors is being replaced by service center and there should be no amount included because my handset is under warranty. Today i call to Service center on 8252551972 number and he told me you have to pay Rs. 1250 for replacing handset sensor because your handset is damage but i give handset in good condition to you and also he told me very rudely. Please Solve my issue, i am not expecting this types of reply from your side. My Handset is never being a touch with water at any more.

Hand Set Imei Number: 867576028437300
    Hand Set Model No:- Meizu M2
    Customer Care No:- 1800-102-7888
    Service Center Number:- 8797736639, 8252551972

whenever i call to Customer Care and Service center of Meizu they didn't respond properly and my problem not resolve yet. so, request to you please take an appropriate action to this fraud company.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213