Thread: fauty nokia 5800 , replacement and repairing issues

Angry fauty nokia 5800 , replacement and repairing issues

sir i am writing this letter in respect of the handset nokia 5800 , which i bought on 23-03-2009
    from mobile store , janak puri , new delhi.
    the phone started showing up problem in the first week only , like hanging again and again
    then i noticed that every time i switched it off and on i have to enter date and time again and
    again , even the automatic updates are on.
    so i showed to nokia care canter district center , janak puri , new delhi and this is how they replied to me
    the attendant said to me , they don't repair nokia 5800 handsets and i have to search for another nokia care
    center , when i asked him about his manager he said it 5'o'clock and he has to close the shop so i should better
    go , i could see that nobody else was there. so i would like to ask is this how you treat your customers
    when they come for repairing.
    second i went to nokia care ,jail road , new delhi on 2-04-2009 :
    when i got to meet the attended he listen to me i told him all the problem
    ( how could a one week old handset have so many problems??)
    next he took my handset and flashed it new software 20.0.011 , he told me to wait outside
    for one hour in case i want the set today or else come next day to collect it ,
    i waited for an hour , and i got the handset , and at the moment i got the set i checked it
    timing and date reset problem was not showing up , but automatically the colour of the screen
    changed as soon as i opened call log , message ( colour changes to red , green , blue for 5 seconds)
    and the becomes normal. when i told him about this problem he told me that it happens after flashing and i
    should charge the mobile untill its full and the problem will not appear , what a crazy technique ,
    what does charging has to do with the colour changing ? then i asked him to tell what the actual problem was , he told me
    that there is a virus in my memory card , and i should get it formatted from the neighbouring shop and he will take 50 rupees

i replied isnt this memory card also under cover of warranty , and he was like we do not connect
    memory cards into our systems , when is told manager about it he said we can replace the memory card
    but they cannot connect it into the system . i mean how could they say it when it is under
    warranty ??
    next i agreed to format card on myself ( they didnt do it) and signed the job sheet and came back .
    i switched the phone off that night after full charging and didnt inserted the memory card
    coz i wanted to test where the actual problem was.
    next morning i switched my phone on same time and date reset problem occurred , this means they
    did something just temporarily , this time color change problem was quite frequently occurring .

so on 4-04-2009 i went to nokia car , jail road again , they made a new job sheet no.
    113433527/090404/73
    this time they flashed my phone twice with new software , and even flashed my red nokia 5800
    with the software of blue nokia 5800,which i think is the b@@@@er they did , and after that
    they told me the phone is giving same problem again and again , how could they flash
    my phone with another phone's software and tell me after the problem occurs

this was it , they then asked me to submit my handset and come after a week for collection i.e
    11-04-2009 and they said the phone will be replaced and given to me in every condition,
    but on when i called them on 11-04-2009 , they told me that handset was having same problem and they
    sent back the handset to the head office , and it will be given to me after10 more days.

why are they simply not replacing my handset and repairing again and again ?

now even when i call they put me on hold for 15 minutes and then cut the phone without replying
    only way they talk to me is when i walk in to their store , what for they give their phone numbers.

kindly go through the complaint and reply as soon as possible.

what should i do to get replacement box packed handset

krishan issar

repair job from :
    nokia care:
    NET DOT SOLUTION
    wz-200 , bajaj tower , opposite rajiv motors
    near santoshi mata mandir, jail road
    new delhi 110058
    ph:011 32907580

phone bought on 23-03-2009
    from;
    mobile store,
    district center , janak puri ,
    new delhi 110058

kindly provide with nokia officials email ID.:@

Kindly provide us your full contact details, so that we can guide you accordingly.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

krishan issar

krishanissar@ymail.com

what else...
    please help me out i am in a great state of shock...cant buy another phone .... they are not giving any standby phone also..

anyone there?

09811831660, krishanissar@ymail.com is this your full contact details ? If you don't wish to provide us the details then we are not suppose to do any thing.

Unhappy

Krishan kant issar

33/15 , 1st floor
    (near super market)
    Ashok Nagar ,
    New Delhi -110018

contact number 09811831660
    email ID : krishanissar@ymail.com

please contact me at the earliest . . . i have used my phone for 7 days only and for 22 days it is with nokia care.....they are not even cared with my complaints.

Apr 2009

and please tell me full procedure to file a case in consumer court.

Before going to consumer court you have to send a written notice to the parent company via registered post, mention all the details in the notice and ask them for the solution the mentioned time. This will support our case in the court.

Apr 2009

please give me the address of nokia head office

how long should my complaint be ?

The address is :

Managing Director,
    Nokia India Pvt Ltd.
    5F Tower A and B
    Cyber Green DLF,
    Cyber city, DLF phase II
    Sec-25 A Gurgaon, Haryana
    1122002

mention all the details and attached the photo copy of both bill and the job sheet. And wait for at least 15-20 days for their reply.

Apr 2009

Default fraud again by nokia

sir they have replaced my phone with another one, but that replaced cell phone is not new , it is used and there are too many scratches on screen ( its a touch screen phone)
    what should i do?

i am getting no replies from them...should i go to consumer court??

Throw the phone on the face of service centre employee :
    ur shobhit papa