Faulty new Nokia 5130 Xpress Music
This is a discussion on Faulty new Nokia 5130 Xpress Music within the Mobile Handset forums, part of the Mobile category; Hi, I purchased a Nokia 5130 Xpress Music on Friday 03/04/2009 at 9:00 pm from Hotspot Store, Rajouri Garden, New ...
- 04-11-2009, 11:30 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
Faulty new Nokia 5130 Xpress Music
Hi, I purchased a Nokia 5130 Xpress Music on Friday 03/04/2009 at 9:00 pm from Hotspot Store, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi.
On Monday when I was on the way I got a call from I used my Handsfree first time to talk, I found that I am able to hear the caller's voice but the caller is not able to listen my voice through handsfree microphone. On reaching office I checked it again but the problem was same but without handsfree the phone was working fine. I report this problem to Hotspot, he told me to show the phone to us for checking. I went there in the evening, the checked the phone with new handsfree but the problem was same .i.e. they told to go to Nokia Care for checking. I told them to replace the set as it is only two days old, but they replied that it can be replace under 48 hours. I told them that it is a factory falut but they didn't want to listen anything.
Next day I took half day leave from office and went to Nokia Care Naraina, Delhi. They didn't entertained well as they were saying to leave that phone for 3-4 days but I told them if it has a hardware fault then I dont want my new phone repaired. Then I talked to your customer care centre no at 012430303838 for your another Nokia Centre, they told me to go to Patel Nagar Nokia Care centre.
I again took full day leave from office on Friday 10/4/2009 and went there, they also check the phone with their handsfree but the problem was still there i.e. its sometimes work for only 5 seconds, after that the audia from handsfree becomes dead. They told us they will reinstall the software and the problem will be resolved. I admitted to reinstalled the software. They took half an hour to do that and checked the mobile but the problem was still not resolved. Technician told us that the current software installed is 5.80 which is the latest software and you have to wait untill its new updated version comes. As per them this problem exist in every mobile Nokia 5130 Xpressmusic & you will be informed when the new software comes. I took the the mobile back home with no solution.
I then talked to you customer care call centre no 01243033838 again explained my problem & asked them when the new updated version is coming. They told me
that there is no problem in this model 5130 Xpress Music as dont have received any complaint. They told me to submit your set for 12-15 days at Nokia Care Centre as there is a manfucturing hardware fault which will be repaired.
For the last one week (Purchasing Date) I am very upset with this problem and going here and there for resolution. I don't want my new mobile set repaired and wait for 12-15 days. Why should I bear if the mobile set has manufacturing defect & why did they sold me defective set and they want the new set repaired.
I want my mobile replaced with a new set as I had made the full payment for new set.
Please note my phone details:
Purchased from: Hotspot DE 85, Najafgarh Main Road, Tagore Garden, New Delhi
Bill Details: Cook No. 72 (Serial no 3583) Date: 03/04/2009
IMEI No: 359329029180577
Model : Nokia 5130c - 2 Xpress Music (RED)
You are requested to please do the needful..
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by jagdeep_pruthi; 04-11-2009 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Bill Details
- 11-21-2009, 12:43 PM #2Harini Guest
Nokia 5130 Xpress music - Software failure
This is regarding my phone 5130 xpress music - Nokia model.
Very much disappointed with this phone.
Here is the LIST of software problems I am facing.
1. It suddenly gets struck while working on it. And takes lot of time to start up.
- To solve this problem, I have taken it to Nokia care, they have done something like resintalling software, which has locked my memory card for which password is unknown.
On top the above problem which still persists after reinstalling software, below problems are more pitiable.
2. After its sudden struck and restart while using it.. new and old messages in Inbox and sent items are getting deleted. There is no way to get back them !!!!!
3. Upon deleting preloaded Ring tones which come with the phone to clear off space, other complete contents (Images, themes, songs and everything) are getting DELETED.. No way to get them back!!! ((
I have lost lot of invaluable content due to this phone. Simple, lost all faith on this phone.
Please do justice. Let me know if you want my phone details.
- 04-17-2011, 10:39 PM #3sabariganesh Guest
Nokia 5130 XM Wrost phone
The wrost phone ever i used its software often gets corrupted,friends pls dont buy then u will feel a
- By vigishtony in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 8Last Post: 06-10-2011, 08:32 AM
- By jagdeep_pruthi in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 12Last Post: 01-01-2011, 04:50 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2009, 10:28 AM
- By Junasha Barman in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2009, 02:48 PM
- By sanjeevkumar in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:16 AM