Thread: complaint against karbonn mobile service centre

Default complaint against karbonn mobile service centre

I had given my hanset named karbonn kc IMEI 750,
    To the authorise service centre of the karbonn mobile company named Vaishnavi services shop
    address-shop no-6 & 7,
    plot no.45-46,guru angad nagar kaxmi nagar delhi-92 opp bses office due to some software problems they told me that you will get it back with in five days but but i did'nt get it back since 1.5 month
    so i want to register a case against the service centre please help me in this matter

brijesh

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default KARBONN Mobile

I had given my hanset named karbonn kc IMEI 750,
    address-shop no-6 & 7,

brijesh

We have gone through your complaint and suggest you to send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of KARBONN, mention all the details in it, attach photocopy of all the supporting document and ask them for the replacement or refund + damages + interest within the mentioned time in the notice.
    Wait for their response and revert us back.
    Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

neal_anil Guest

Default karbonn service center

please give me the address of karbonn mobiles service center in New Delhi.

sudharsan.PS Guest

Angry 3 months pending service for KARBONN mobile

I had problem with the LCD display of my Karbonn Mobile Model K447.

When I approached Fine one solutions (authorised service center for Karbonn Mobiles), they had investigated and said that the LCD panel had to be changed.

This happened during 12-June-2010 and my Job card number is 1020.

During several followups Fine One Solutions mentioned that Karbonn Mobiles are not providing the new LCD panel to close my request.

It seems that they are running out of stock.

But what I hear from my other friend is Karbonn Mobiles and the service providers are hand in hand and will delay this complaint in their mobile till the EXPIRY OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD say in my case 9-Oct-2010.

Then they will ask me to pay for the service.

I will NEVER EVER RECOMMEND KARBONN MOBILE to any of my friends or relatives ad I have had WORST experience and struggling for past 3 months to get my issue resolved.

The service center I had given my phone is

Fine One Solutions
    SS Plaza,
    No 627/23, 30th Cross, 10th D Main,
    4th Block, Jayanagar,
    Bangalore - 560 011

Default Karbonn mobile K10 not working & showing EMERGENCY text on both SIMS

The above complaint i would to bring your kind attention, kindly suggest me which service centre would resolve it and return with good condition with in very short time(say max one week), also send me list of service centre in bangalore ,now iam available at land line 080-2289175 and veeranna.seemi@nexteer.com, kindly support me immidiately.

Veeranna

S C KOHLI Guest

Default Mr

rom: Subhash Kohli <sckohli2004@yahoo.com>
    Subject: KC 470 Mobile Phone
    To: support@karbonmobiles.com
    Date: Sunday, 12 December, 2010, 8:34 PM

I had purchased a Karbon Mobile Phone KC 470 on 17th Nov 2010 ( IEMI No. 359616). Its Key Board has hanged and desnot function. Moreover Display disappear after some time of Switching on the Phone. The Service Center at Lakshmi Nagar New Delhi Vaishnavi Mobile Ph No 9810888885 mentioned in the Mannual never responds.Please do the Needful so that I may use the Mobile Phone.I had also sent an e-mail forwarding my complaint on the address mentioned in the mannual but the same was returned unreceived with remarks as no such mail server exits

S C KOHLI
    B-10/126 Pharma Appartments,
    88 I P Extention
    Delhi-110092
    Mob No 011-20414546
    Ph. No. 011 22241471

Jeevan123 Guest

Angry complaint against karbonn mobile service centre

I had given my hanset (Hadset detail : Model No. KC320, IMEI/ESN 1: A100000E66C8A8) to service center (Service Center Detail : Job Sheet No. KJASPMH158R53, ASP CODE : KJASPMH158, Name : BR Mobile, Contact No. 09004096641)
    To the authorise service centre of the karbonn mobile company named BR Mobile due to some internal problems they told me that you will get it back with in fifteen days but but i did'nt get it back since 1 month
    so i want to do register a case against the service centre please help me in this matter

Jeevan
    Mobile No. 9220486398

Naresh .M.Mistry Guest

Thumbs down Battery Problem

There is a Battrey Problem Battery charging takes 3 Hrs to Charge And after it while using it becomes zero in 10 to 15 min fastly . it is not working properly kindly look into matter our orde No is 902660693 purchased from Home Shop 18 . Bill No 32885157 Dated on 06/03/2011 complaint No. is 63432041 dated on 11/03/2011 and also on 12/03/2011 63445267 kindly look into it and kindly replace the cell in 2 days so i can use it my contact No is 9029333647 / 9820381834. kindly call back

Naresh .M.Mistry Guest

Thumbs down Battery Problem

prashant jain Guest

Thumbs down Handset profile

Quote Originally Posted by neal_anil View Post
    please give me the address of karbonn mobiles service center in New Delhi.
    My set is always handset mode it does'nt genral and indoor and ect. mode plese urgent my problem solve
    cont no. 08141300329
    email id prashant.jain@vedanta.co.in

advocate2help is offline Senior Member
    Mar 2011

In this case legal direction are required by appropriate authorities to solve your this problem along with compensation for your unnecessary harassment.

In case if anyone here need any legal help you can contact us (via below email) by writing your problem on

advocate2help@gmail.com

we are ready to help you..
    Our dream is to form throughout India a consumerist culture and a consumer society

Angry Karbonn mobile service issues

I have purchased Karbonn Mobile 'K-25' on 19th Mar 2010
    the Screen has got blank.
    I could not find a service center in Pune.

the address and contact details mentioned on the site are wrong.

neither I can avail the gurantee period benefit nor, I can get my handset repaired.

I came to know from the market that the service centers are not working as the company is not fare, and has not paid their money.

I want my mobile to repaired, as per the waranty policy.

Default 3 months pending service for KARBONN mobile

3 months pending service for KARBONN mobile

I had problem with the LCD display of my Karbonn Mobile Model 30

When I approached S.N. ELECTONICS PANVEL (authorised service center for Karbonn Mobiles), they had investigated and said that the LCD panel had to be changed.

This happened during 10-01-2011 and my Job card number is 569.

During several followups S.N. ELECTONICS PANVEL mentioned that Karbonn Mobiles are not providing ANY SPARE to S.N. ELECTONICS PANVEL .

It seems that they are running out of stock.

But what I hear from my other friend is Karbonn Mobiles and the service providers are hand in hand and will delay this complaint in their mobile till the EXPIRY OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.

Then they will ask me to take my mobile return back with servicing.

I will NEVER EVER RECOMMEND KARBONN MOBILE to any of my friends or relatives and I have had WORST experience and struggling for past 3 months to get my issue resolved.

The service center I had given my phone is

pralhad patil
    pralhadpatil@rediffmail.com

thomas mathew Guest

Default complaint

my mobile is karbonn k25...trackpad can't be worked?what i do?

dharmendra.sharma Guest

Default Complain

we are sorry to say that your home shop-18 has froad. They cheet us.
    The model no:-k570. We already call more than 10-times but, no any response by company.
    If,my problem has not short out. We send your mobile through courier and replace my set any
    new same set.we hope that my problem has quickely short out.other wise we know what i
    have to do.
    So,kindely do something for my complain.

1. Karbonn Mobile warranty