Thread: Samsung GT-B5722 GPRS connectivity through Mobile Application

anupamkakade Guest

Unhappy Samsung GT-B5722 GPRS connectivity through Mobile Application

I have bought a Samsung GT - B5722 model before 10 days. And found some issues in it.
    They are as below
    1. The applications (like NGPAY ,atom mobile application and Gmail mobile application) do not coonect through the GPRS. However from the browser it connects properly and functions well.
    2. The headset behavior is inconsistence.
    3. Once you listen the songs through the Music Player on Speaker phone on mode , the next time after connecting the Headset, it continuous to play through the Speaker phone. After restarting the mobile it behaves the same.

For the above complaints I visited the Andheri West service center. I kept the mobile phone with them for a day to repair the problems listed above. But its of no use. As per their request I went to Santacruz Main Service center.
    But the engineers there refused to accept the fact and has given Corby model of Samsung to check the Same application works in Corby or not . Off course it was not my job to prove this things. But when they(counter no 3 and counter no 4) denied to look into the issue I proved the things. I successfully ran the application in Samsung Corby. The applications runs very fine on Corby.

After the successfully running of application the engineers asked me to wait and said there manager will call you. But, instead f the manager i called the Service center(the number is always busy), and spoken to the Engineer Rajesh Sir. He said its company fault and we can not help u in this matter. Now the manager conveyed the message to me that GPRS connectivity will not be there through Application in Samsung GT-B5722.

Now please let me know who will solve the issue? I am suffering a lot and suffered a lot because of this.

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

First we suggest you to collect all the Job Sheet, as you mentioned that you are facing the same problem it clearly shows that the problem is irreparable hence the faulty handset need to be replaced, for that contact the customer care and register your complaint and in case you are not satisfied with their response then send a written notice to the CMD of, mention all the details in it, attach all the photocopy of jobsheet, purchase details, wait for their response and revert us back.

Note: Send the Notice via registered post only and keep the copy of it and the registered post slip this may help you if you need to knock the consumer court.

Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

VKS Kathikeyan Guest

Unhappy Samsung LED 32C5000 breakdown issue

Dear Sirs,

I bought the Samsung LED 32C5000 model TV on 07/May/2010. After working for 3 months, on 4/Sep/2010 it start giving issues. Picture was distorted to lines and could not watch the TV. We made the customer care complaint (BP No. 8404152385) and the same day. Samsung Engineer came photograped the issue in his camera and promised to relpace the board in couple of days. On 9/Sep/2010, another Engineer came and overhalued the entire TV for 2 hours. He replaced the mother board also. TV was working fine for couple of days, and again started issue on 12/Sep2010 with total sound cut and power auto-off. We need to switch off/on the main power to get back the picture with sound. Immediately we called customer care and the engineer came couple of days late (15/Sep). He is same person came for mother board change. This time he has'nt opended the set and asked us the original bill copy and said he will discuss with manager and inform. The manager said, we will arrange standby TV and repair the TV in centre. He says, it is due to some software issue.

However, having failed couple of times, we are not confident of the piece and asked him to change. We got reply saying if it less than 1 week, he will replace. Since it has become 3 months old, for this minor issues, TV cannot be replaced. He denied to give next level details for further communications. Having spent around rupees 46,000 , the warranty period itself could not withstand by this piece.

I am a regular customer of Samsung. Bought my earlier TV, Washing Machine, Fridge and Split AC all are Samsung because of good quality and excellent service. But this TV issue makes us sleepless nights.

Please suggest how to approach for replacement or Refund. Thanks in advance.

Default Samsung replaced my faulty LED TV

Samsung replaced with new piece on 22/Sep. I am withdrawing this complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by VKS Kathikeyan View Post
    Dear Sirs,

Please suggest how to approach for replacement or Refund. Thanks in advance.

vijaypalase Guest

Cool HAerror 256 appears when i starts imobile software

I have my samsung mobile gdt-b5722 i have downloaded banking software .my internet is active (i.e.running very well)but when i starts my i mobile software for activation (first time)this mesaage
    error 256 comes on screen grrs is not working when i call to custcare of my service provider he says that your gprs is active then what is the problem? Please give me a solution
    thanks .... !

1. Airtel gprs service (mobile office) reception very poor
    By jalish ismail in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. Samsung Mobile
    By amitkumar.n in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 01:12 PM
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 10:39 AM
  4. Excess bill on MTNL Dolphin GPRS Mobile phone.
    By M.Alam. in forum Mobile Billing Problem