Thread: Complaint against Motorola Service Center

Unhappy Complaint against Motorola Service Center

I purchased a Motorola ZN5 mobile on 4th December 2008 from The Mobile Store, South EX, Delhi. The viberator and camera of the phone stopped working so I gave it for repair at the service center in NOIDA (Money Communication, Bhoja Complex, B-7, First Floor, Sector 27, Phone: 09310725432) on 27th November 2009. They assured me that I will get my mobile back within 7 days. Then after 7 days they gave it back to me and it was unrepaired so I did not collected it and gave it for repair once again. Again they did the same thing. They did the same thing 3 times. Now one and a half month have passed in this procedure. Now they are saying that it will take 15-20 days more probably but there is no sign of assurance.

Please suggest me what can I do against them as I am unable to manage without handset and I do not have any alternate.

shashankjain1510@gmail.com

You can file case against them in the consumer forum, but before filing case against them you have to do some basic things which helps you in future if you need to knock the consumer forum for any damages, just send a written notice to the CMD of Motorola via registered post, in the notice mention all the complaint nos., job sheet details and the purchase details and ask them for the refund + damages coz as the service center people are not able to repair your handset with the mentioned time of 7 days.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Jan 2010

So I need to send the Notice to service center and after that what is the procedure to file the complaint to the Consumer Court.

Visit: Address for further reference.
    Admin,

Jan 2010

I went to the service center personally with the Notice but they refused to accept that so I sent that notice by registered post to the service center and also sent a copy of the same to the Head Branch of Motorola in Gurgaon but have not received any responce from their side yet. Please guide me how can I file a complaint against them in Consumer Court.

Shashank Jain

Jan 2010

Please suggest me what I have to do now....

Jayarao Guest

Thumbs down Rude behaviour of the employs in the centre

I am from Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. I am Motorola customer for the past 6 years. At present I am using Motorola L9. Recently my cellphone's screen glass got broken. I went to the service center in Guntur and put an order for the glass. After 10 days I got a phone call saying that particular part has come. I asked, "with in how much time they can fix the glass and give me." They said,"only 30 minutes." When I went to the service center, they said that it would take more than an hour, and that also in a reckless manner. Usually, anybody would take the piece first and register it and then they would say the time. That's really the way to do the business. But these people in the center simply conveyed as if they were not interested in giving the service.

Sir/Madam,

So far I was telling my friends that I got a good cellphone. Only now I came to know that it is not enough to get a good cellphone, but should have a good service center facility also. Since there is no facility of good service center here, most probably, this Motorola L 9 is the last cellphone I use in my life. I may not encourage even my friends to go for this brand in this situation.

Thank you.

Default comlaint against motorola srevice centre

i have purchased motorola eX115 at 1.11.10 from planet M at laxmi nagar, and now im facing lot of problems in this handset.
    mt complaint no. is 110128012976
    1.within 1 month i replaced its earphone.
    2.shows bad contact charger when connectinh with USB.
    3. software problem, phone hangs several times, gets switch off several times.
    on 20th january, i gave my handset at motorola service centre at okhla phase 2(redington india ltd.) landline no. 30675121 for 7 days,after 7 days they gave me replaced handset and when i checked the handset it have software (+other problem)problems as well.and when told this matter to service centre,they told me to contact with customer care.next day i again went to service centre and they again replaced my handset which was also faulted.
    motorola customer care- contact person mr. Ravi.
    redington contact person-mr. prem

plz help me regarding this problem. i hve wasted my 4 days just becoz of service centre.
    my email id is amit_kumars88@yahoo.in,n ph no is 9599395833

Default Not Responding in Services

This is Mr. Saravana Kumar i am in virudhunagar, and i gave my motorola E6 to your service centre name Rite Info Solution in Madurai on 25.01.2011 and my invoice number is 0378 and my complaint is Touch Screen Not Functioning. At the time of i am giving they said collect your mobile within Two working Days, but till now i am not receive my mobile they are not picking the phone and respond me properly, i am totally upset with your very worst service. I need my mobile within two days of time else i will take it to the next level.

Regards.
    J. Saravana Kumar

Default Bxbm23

Dear sir my name is harish i have purchased an motorala hand set ex128 in universal mobile kphb hyd after 3 mnths i got touch screen problem.when i went to authorised service center sri sai communication hardy complex grnd flr 1-7-301 hardy complex sec bad.they said that they will replace the hand set with in ten days.my receipt nno is 8610 after 10days when i called to the service center they r saying that it vill take more 3 days when i ask them to give their subordinate number the service person srinivas was talking very harshly so pls look into the matter and respond me positively nd rectify my problem as soon as possible

thanks & regards
    harish
    9014 701 801

purna chandra Guest

Default Regarding bad customer service & product

Dear Sir\Madam,

This is to inform you that i have been using MOTOROLA ZN200 (IMEI:
    356431-02-042352-8) since the last 10 months and i am highly
    disappointed by its unpleasant customer services and because of that i
    am mentally hurt along with huge loss of time and money.

Actually i was facing network and hanging problem with my cell phone,
    so i went to Motorola service center, i.e. Redington India Pvt. Ltd.
    205 Diamond Trade Center, Near Janjeer Wala Chouraha, Indore-452001,
    to resolve my problem. A guy named Vinod addressed me, gave me job
    sheet and submitted my cell phone for 7 days. After 7 days my network
    problem has been resolved but along with one more problem, that was of
    speaker and that i was not facing earlier. Then i again went to
    Motorola service center for the resolution of my speaker issue, he has
    again submitted my cell phone without job sheet.He said that i will be
    getting my cell phone within 8 days because he was sending my cell
    phone to Chennai to replace its motherboard. After 8 days when i went
    to take my cell phone, i got my cell phone with the same issue then he
    told me that he need 1 more week to bring my cell phone's speaker from
    the company. I went to service center again to check the status then
    he asked me to take my cell phone back and use it until my speaker
    comes. After one week when i went to change my speaker he changed my
    speaker but the issue has not been resolved. He told me that there
    must be some problem with my songs but i played different songs
    infront of him with the same issue. He again requested me for 1 more
    week to resolve the same problem from Mumbai. For that i cancelled my
    reservation first time that was of 12th of April. Eventually when i
    got my cell phone, i was shocked by seeing the same issue. He again
    gave me commitment that till 17th they will fix my cell phone. I again
    cancelled my reservation of 18th of April. I asked him to give
    Motorola's email id so that i could shoot a mail but he denied and
    gave me Motorola's Toll Free number and Regional Manager's(Dixit Knot-
    09377709270) number but he never picks the phone.

I was very furious by the situations around so i made a call to
    Motorola's Customer Care Center. There i had a conversation with 3
    executives (Rashmi Gupta, Sunita Kumari and Shippra Gehlot). I have
    explained every thing and even i warned them that i will go to
    CONSUMER FORUM but again i was shocked by their bitter response, "Do
    whatever you can!". When i asked them about Dixit Knout i came to know
    that he is regional manager of Redington and not of Motorola. That guy
    Vinod actually lied to me.

Now after all this nasty experience i don't want that cell phone
    instead of it i need a new one. The reason behind that is i had a huge
    loss of both money and time. Even i am mentally hurt because i
    urgently need to go to Kolkata for my sister's delivery and two times
    i cancelled my reservation.

Now its my humble request to you to kindly look into the matter and
    assist me with a new cell phone as soon as possible.

Purna Chandra Maji
    purn777@gmail.com

B.Barman Guest

Default Motorola Ex115

I have purchases one Motorola EX 115 on dt.06/10/2010 and it’s under warranty. But the set has a networking problem. Local (Guwahati) authorized service centre repairs my set (DC No. GWD/MO/10/ 00982 dc DT.16/03/2011). But still the network problem has in the set. Sometimes it has showing the ‘Invalid SIM’. After that another problem is now starting. When the message come, a signal is giving every 5 minute till the message has not open. Now the Privious motorola authorized service centre has change and I contact with new service centre. But they have not taken any interest and asking me the handset for few days but they can’t assure when it will return.
    Motorola has very poor servicing centre. Therefore please suggest me.

saratchandra Guest

Wink cheating customer"s at motorola ' sri karthik enterpricses vijayawada

whom ever it may concern so
    i am customer of motorola MB 300. i visited sri karthik enterprises .at first the service person told me that the mother board of your mobile disturbed.i do not know the cost of a mother board.i paid 6500 towards mother board.they given invoice no 49. the description details PCB 356693030440103 j87ENC3RQV.they mentioned contact number 919246938383. e-mail:srikarthikvij@gmail.com.after 20 days again my mobile phone had a problem with ringer not working and set slow.what they have done i do not know mr. durgaji the owner of the enterprises handed over my dead mobile set.the warranty shall not applicable to you.the tin no 28804324400 customer receipt with me.so please kindly take necessary steps. my e_mail:saratchandra.manchala@yahoo.co.in.mobile no 919849184504. thanking you.

saratchandra Guest

Talking cheating customer"s at motorola ' sri karthik enterpricses vijayawada

saratchandra Guest

Unhappy cheating customer"s at motorola ' sri karthik enterpricses vijayawada

1. Complaint on SAMSUNG Mobile Service Center