Thread: complaint against mobile company and services center

RavindraGupta is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2013

Angry complaint against mobile company and services center

i m Ravindra A gupta,(8080154990)
    f-1,suvrna palace, nr. holy family convent school,
    lalchakki, ulhasnagar-421004.
    i want to complaint for mobile and services center,
    i brought the reliance reconnect RPSPE4301(IMEI no.-869398000597540) on 26th sept. 2012 at RS-14000.00 and after the one and the half month i getting the problem in the mobile like lagging and heating. so went to the services center - WhatsUpp , shop no. 12, sundra plaza bldg, sanai mangal karyalaya ,bail bazar, kalyan(west)-421301, dist-Thane.
    i gave the mobile to the services center on 28th dec. 2012. it take around 20 days to mobile with the services center, but the problem was not solved again the same problem was created and
    after 1 week i again went to the services center on 24th jan, 2013 and the job sheet no is 303(manually created job sheet). i again handover the mobile to the services center and till now i didn't get back it from the services center.
    i want my money back

Lightbulb complaint against swipe telecom

i purchase swipe 9x last year on 30/7/20123. till now i gave my mobile in the service center 5 times. the first problem creat in
    my mobile is the screen gets white and black. i gave my mobile in service centre (sheetal enterprises in vadodara) and they told me
    that the mobile is send to pune for repair. they return me the mobile after 25 days. then after 20 days when i use internet in mobile
    after 2 minutes the mobile shows battery overtemprature
    . and mobile gets automatically switch off.and also the mobile is off swipe company but when i on my mobile the mobile shows croma accessories. and they install croma accessories in my mobile
    then again i gave mobile in service centre.
    they return my mobile in 10 days. then after 15 or 20 days again the screen gets white and black problem create. then i gave my mobile again in service centre on 17/01/2014. and
    again my mobile is send to pune for repair. the company return the mobile on 28/02/2014. i recived my mobile and insert sim card and the networ is full in both sim
    but the mobile show imei invalid. suddenly i call in swipe care and tell the new problem and they say please give the mobile in service centre.
    i am fed up with the mobile. i request many times to the company to replace my mobile but they say no.
    imei no=911308000008990 purchase from mobile guru shop in vadodara.
    sir please help me to replace my mobile.

Default I want to lodge a complaint for HTC company for their faulty HTC DESIRE SV product

Hi my name is sudesh solaskar and i am resident of mumbai. I had bought the htc desire sv phone last year in the month of march. This phone worked well for 2 months and then it started switching off automatically even the phone gets hang and has random behaviour. I had submitted this phone to service center and after a weeks span i got my cell phone back and again it started working well for next 2 months And then it again started with the same issues.
    Every single person who bought this phone is complaining about this issue and they are not even trying to resolve this issue. How can they sell such a faulty piece in huge numbers aroun the world..
    I want my money back or else give me other replacement (I dont want the same fone HTC DESIRE SV).
    Please grant my complaint.

Angry

Mind space mobiles and laptop service center in which lot of cheeting. They have taken my Apple i Phone and removed all the parts in side and returned me in non condition and told me to replace the mother board. when I gave it in another service center. I found the follosing missing items.
    They removed
    speakers,
    sim card slot,
    battery,
    and other parts.
    I request you to take care about mobiles and aoptabs while giving for servis.
    The shop address is Mind space, opposite indian oil petrol bunk road,
    madhapur,
    hyderabad

Default HTC Desire SV

Hi, this is abhishek from ahmendabad. I bought HTC Desire SV mobile in month of January, 2013. The phone was initially working good but after 3 4 months it was started rebooting itself. I submitted the phone to service center and after few days i got my mobile back. Again after few 2 3 months the phone had same problem and the guy who was at service desk told me to replace motherboard. I again submitted and they returned phone after replacing motherboard. At last month of warranty again the phone had same issue and they replaced my whole mobile resulting that my IMEI number also got changed and warranty was extended to next 3 months which ended on April, 2014. But not again phone has same problem and the company has provided me quotation to replace motherboard of the phone and its more then 6000/- Rs. which is too high. Please grant my Complain.
    I also have contacted few people who has same mobile and they are also facing same issue.

My Email ID is "panchalabhishek89@gmail.com"

Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:28 AM